Author Topic: Godzilla: King of the Monsters  (Read 64 times)

Description:

Offline Gary

• They will make cemeteries their cathedrals and the cities will be your tombs.
  • CXF Writer
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
« on: July 18, 2018, 10:25:08 AM »
Yep, the sequel to 2014's "Godzilla" is coming May 31st of next year. It will be directed by Michael Dougherty (who previously directed "Krampus" and the "Trick r' Treat") with the cast consisting of Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga, Milly Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Sally Hawkings, Ken Watanabe, Charles Dance, Thomas Middleditch, O'Shea Jackson Jr. and Ziyi Zhang. Here's the first official banners and our first look at the big guy

And now a quick teaser clip

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

someone on here just called me a "Cunk" because my wife wont let me buy a harp.

Offline Gary

• CXF Writer
Re: Godzilla: King of the Monsters
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 06:06:51 AM »

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 06:27:47 AM »
I felt underwhelmed by the first film in the franchise but I really enjoyed this trailer.  Back on board
Spoiler: show
though I loved Kong and was ready for the merging of franchises
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Gary

• CXF Writer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 08:39:07 AM »

I felt underwhelmed by the first film in the franchise but I really enjoyed this trailer.  Back on board
Spoiler: show
though I loved Kong and was ready for the merging of franchises

I'm in the camp of being a fan of the first one, but my God the sense of *wonder* to this trailer. The DC trailers are all "Hey, this'll be fun" but this one is all "our movie is gonna blow your mind"

Online KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 09:10:07 AM »
As long as they don't kill off the one interesting human character 40 minutes in and focus the rest on his personality-deficient son it'll be fine.

Less monster fight edging too.