Author Topic: WWE looking into Allegations About Orton's Past Behavior  (Read 543 times)

Description:

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
WWE looking into Allegations About Orton's Past Behavior
« on: August 11, 2018, 07:25:39 AM »
https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-looking-alleged-past-inappropriate-actions-randy-orton-263596

This came up from a MLW podcast in 2012 where a former writer told a story about what Orton would do to every new writer:

["For every new writer that would show up, he come in the room, put his hand down his pants, pull out his d*ck, touch himself, then say "I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand. Oh, you dont want to shake my hand? You're big leaguing me? That's f**ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you wont shake Randy Orton's hand?" /quote]

There was nothing about if/when he stopped doing it or anything like that.

Offline Detective Ventriloquist

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
Re: WWE looking into Allegations About Orton's Past Behavior
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 09:13:31 AM »
So, a piece of shit does a piece of shit thing. I've seen so many people surprised at this. This is the same asshole that shit in people's bag in the locker room. Fuck him.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 10:25:01 AM »
What happens here will set the tone for what happens with WWE and the rampant abuses that were part of the WWE locker room until recently. So far they’ve gotten off pretty light on stuff, like Bill DeMott and Orton.
Matt, don't be a fag. Post some huge cocks.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 10:31:43 AM »
I'm not defending Orton because there's no excuse for this story but this is another case of punishing something that is from a long time ago.  Someone started talking about this being talked about on a popular podcast in 2012.  The incident discussed was accounted by someone who worked there from 2005 to 2007.  We heard about all kinds of stuff like this and worse that Orton was doing back then.  So just based on digging up all the past stuff in recent time, ten years after he calmed down Orton may be getting punished for all the shit he did that we heard about as it happened years ago.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 12:07:50 PM »
I'm not defending Orton because there's no excuse for this story but this is another case of punishing something that is from a long time ago.  Someone started talking about this being talked about on a popular podcast in 2012.  The incident discussed was accounted by someone who worked there from 2005 to 2007.  We heard about all kinds of stuff like this and worse that Orton was doing back then.  So just based on digging up all the past stuff in recent time, ten years after he calmed down Orton may be getting punished for all the shit he did that we heard about as it happened years ago.

So... stipulating that we don't have access to a time machine, to go back and punish him back when it actually happened, is your preference that, since it's in the past, that he just gets to skate on it?

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 12:21:14 PM »
I think sexual harassment no matter how long ago it was is still a big deal. It's not really comparable to old tweets or anything like that.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 12:43:13 PM »
He's very famous tho. does a Tremendous job.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 02:38:59 PM »

So... stipulating that we don't have access to a time machine, to go back and punish him back when it actually happened, is your preference that, since it's in the past, that he just gets to skate on it?

I like how me stating someone pulled a podcast from six years ago becomes that I fully support Orton's behavior and think it should go unpunished.  It was just a statement that someone on the internet pulled up something that was ignored when it was talked about six years ago but now is becoming a public matter because that's what happens now.
[img width=800

Online KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 03:10:41 PM »

Ok, then what should they do now?  Should they pull a Disney and fire him over this nearly decade-old story just for good PR?

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 03:12:55 PM »

I like how me stating someone pulled a podcast from six years ago becomes that I fully support Orton's behavior and think it should go unpunished.  It was just a statement that someone on the internet pulled up something that was ignored when it was talked about six years ago but now is becoming a public matter because that's what happens now.
From my point of view, I don't really see that it much matters whether you "fully support Orton's behavior and think it should go unpunished" or not, if you think that it being pulled from a six year-old podcast is anything more than a minor footnote in the story. Like, okay, it's bullshit that they let it slide six years ago; we're in agreement on that. They appear to be trying to do something about it now. That might not be good enough, but it's as good as we can hope for, absent that time machine.

I mean, I'm not giving WWE kudos for finally making an effort to act right but, still, better late than never, man.

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 10:46:31 PM »

Ok, then what should they do now?  Should they pull a Disney and fire him over this nearly decade-old story just for good PR?

Routine sexual harassment is really not comparable to the Disney/Gunn thing. And if they confirm that he did do this then yeah he should be fired....because he was SEXUALLY HARASSING PEOPLE.

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 01:48:43 PM »

Yes.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Online Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 01:50:13 PM »
He's not good enough to merit keeping and defending. Never done a single thing in life that would make people think he's a good person who cares about others. So yes. That's how it works.
koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Detective Ventriloquist

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 12:25:35 AM »
This is more like the men and women who came out during the #MeToo movement more than what happened with James Gunn. He was fired over jokes he made a decade ago.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 12:42:38 AM »
It's a publicly traded company that has a massive history of horrible shit behind them. Vince got named in a MeToo last year and just Vince'd his way out. Whatever they do is going to bring a lot of attention to a lot of things that have happened since the Hogan days.

You fire Randy Orton, dude's going to tell everyone where the bodies are buried whether they exist or not. The very serious implications in all this are interesting.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 01:31:50 AM »
Safest bet is that nothing happens.

Too bad that dude who pretended to be an internet girl isn't here to defend Randall.

Online Epic Reine

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 02:24:59 PM »

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2018, 03:24:28 PM »
[img width=800

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2018, 04:19:43 AM »
I think we need to find out if any Randy Orton fans voted for Bernie Sanders. If anybody, that's who should have consequences.

• KOAB
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 06:26:39 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 11:58:34 AM »
Can't stop the Randaconda.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 12:33:38 PM »
He knows he'll get away with anything because so many fans will support that stuff no matter what.

Offline Gary

• They will make cemeteries their cathedrals and the cities will be your tombs.
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2018, 12:47:32 PM »
I think we need to find out if any Randy Orton fans voted for Bernie Sanders. If anybody, that's who should have consequences.
There’s a world beyond badly done snark about politics. Shut up already.

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

someone on here just called me a "Cunk" because my wife wont let me buy a harp.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »
He couldn't be gone soon enough for me. Never liked him, he's an entitled piece of shit. Then now forever.

Online KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2018, 03:48:23 PM »
I wonder if this is why he wasn't added to the US Title match at SummerSlam?  The build certainly was pointing towards a triple threat.  Seems like kind of a weak "punishment" (especially if he gets involved in the match anyway).

Online Super Leather

• CXF Writer
    • Rock 'n' Wrestling
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2018, 08:38:46 AM »

Jim Cornette's hot take on the situation: YOU DON'T NEED TO BE IN THE RASSLING BUSINESS IF YOU DON'T GRAB HIS DICK AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND SQUEEZE.  ???
Find my Rock 'n' Wrestling column via this magazine: http://goblinkomegamall.com/collections/pork-magazine
PORK #29 now available! This issue's column is a tribute to Bruno Sammartino. PM me if you would like a copy in exchange for postage cost!

Offline Hawk 34

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2018, 09:14:22 AM »
He’s right though that Vince would have loved that and promoted the writer.