Author Topic: Daniel Bryan may be done as full timer when his contract expires in the Fall  (Read 200 times)

Description:

Offline Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
  • Sometimes A Friend is Worth A Billion Dollars
I don't think this 2nd (or I guess technically 3rd?) WWE run was as bad as some people are making it out to be and I'm glad he'll be going out on his own terms.

Assuming he won't go to New Japan after this and do swan dives out the ring at Minoru Suzuki

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin
I do think he'll do some New Japan shows. That's probably it though.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Online Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
He'll do a run in AEW, I'll bet. Maybe just a few months and a few matches, probably with Jericho and Omega and Hangman.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Eh, I would be shocked if he did AEW.  Outside chance if NJPW but I think at this point he’d be more likely to take Jericho’s old position of only doing WWE stateside, which Jericho would’ve still honored had Vince taken him seriously when AEW was forming.

Good on Bryan if this is true.  I’ve enjoyed stretches of this run but he has nothing left to prove and probably better with his young family he stays away from unnecessary risk.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline tekcop

• CXF Writer
  • TSM's Finest
Bryan is possibly my favorite active wrestler. I was iffy on him coming back in the first place, but it's mostly been a fun run. 100% behind him retiring from the active roster.

Offline Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
  • Sometimes A Friend is Worth A Billion Dollars
Outside of it starting off lame with a program with friggin Big Cass of all people, I think it's been mostly a fun run. The Planet's Champion run was some of the best stuff of his WWE run.

I'm sure some people wanted him to come back and be a dominant babyface and run roughshod over everybody but that wasn't gonna happen in Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Entertainment.

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

• Death Pool Winner
His custom wooden & hemp title belt alone justified his return.