Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v6  (Read 3116 times)

Description:

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Re: WWE SuperCard! v6
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2018, 05:48:42 AM »
Oh wow.  You have a lot.  I really don't have many and my most likely won't be til later in the tier (Braun).  Right now I have Braun and Bate that haven't been in events since I got Bo before he was in an event then managed to pull Cedric after my team didn't get him and now Roddy when I likely won't get him without some heavy spending/grinding.

Xavier is a good bet for you but I wouldn't be surprised to see Drew get in an event given the angle he is involved with now. 

I have yet to get a decent reward from my team's first couple SS18 TBG - I am even hoping for female Goliaths to help me get over the hump.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2018, 09:28:28 AM »
I've gotten 3 non-freebie pulls off the board (all taking 290+ resets.  ugh) and 2 from TBGs.   

Turns out none of them are the TRD reward though, that's been announced as Kevin Owens

Edit:  Add another to that list of SS18 singles.   For whatever reason I could hear that 810 credit Summerslam pack in the store calling to me, and I went against my better judgement and bought it.  SS18 Kofi!

Offline fazzle

« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2018, 01:35:33 PM »
So..... 19 resets later I got my first early pull of the tier, and it's Drew Gulak for my first pro!

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2018, 02:31:34 AM »
On the verge of bad luck burnout.  Pulled that Roddy when it was too late for me to push in the event with a busy weekend.  Started KOTR when it said I was in a Summerslam one but as I got to the brackets, it put me in a Goliath.  Crap there.  My team won a SS18 TBG and I got my fourth Goliath Rhyno as my best card with two WM34 cards.  At least the last garbage in TBG was new catalog stuff.

In the midst of this I rolled the dice with a Summerslam pack after seeing fazzle’s post last night.  800 credits got me a Beast Roman, WM33 Charlotte and Elite AJ Styles.  Reminds me why I never do packs.  Should’ve caved on that gimmicky Hall of Fame one I wanted the other day as at least that would be catalog garbage instead of straight garbage.
[img width=800

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2018, 03:06:34 AM »
Think my other frustration point, as I keep pointing out, my female deck is the worst it has been since maybe Season 2.  Just no luck.  Along with how long it takes to reset in SS18 tier, I am not getting Goliath pulls either.  I've had two since the new tier dropped - a Gran Metallik and like a table.  I did spend Battle Points the other night and managed to get a Billie Kay but hoping a pro female can come from some of these crappy Battleground rewards instead of the junk I've been getting. 
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2018, 05:08:14 PM »
I can’t pull a Goliath pro to save me. Only one I’ve managed is by pure luck in hitting two Goliath fusion allyiahs. I have about 20 goliaths ready to go should I hit a pro but it just isn’t happening. I’m close to abandoning again and coming back in a few months.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »
I've managed to get a pretty good number of goliath pulls but pretty much only pros I'm getting is when they come up in events.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2018, 08:09:01 AM »
I've had plenty of times where it feels like you're just loading up on a fuckton of singles, but can't get any pros.  The good part of that, though, is it always seems like once you start getting pros it feels like they're ALL pros for a while.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2018, 03:11:05 AM »
I'm probably not gonna do much in the LMS this weekend.   Got tired of waiting so I went ahead and made my 3 pros of the tier (Gulak, Event Joe and Gargano) so now I'm off balance for LMS.   They are gonna be giving out a pack with a free tier pull later today (probably noon western?) as a make good for all the downtime lately.  Maybe I'll get lucky and make another pro to push me into 18++

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2018, 03:18:48 AM »
Hadn't heard of the tier pull pack.  That's nice.  Probably sound annoying on this thread but I am still just hurting bad on how bad my females are.  Not getting anything that can help in pull or BG or anywhere.  I was about to make brackets when they went down the other night and when I got back in, they just cancelled that KOTR - not that I lost when it came back, it was just gone.  I did start another one yesterday and make brackets for the first time in a SS18 KOTR.  I was up 2-0 and then lost 3 straight based on the matches they called... so stuck with more 34 rewards.  Got two females which make the backend of my female event decks but dying when my second best is the Event 34 Nia, especially when it isn't even 1/2 Heroic.

I really want the special Ciampa card but I am not a fan of LMS, nor do I see myself grinding all weekend.  I'm hurting most by them shifting the schedule because I was super busy the weekend of the Joe RTG, which cost me the Strong 18 card in Heroic, which would've been a pro, and the Heroic upgrade for that Joe card.

Also debating if I need to start playing MITB.  I am a couple hundred contracts short of one event card, so figure if I get working now, if the next card up is the female card then I should be able to get a pro by the end of event with semi-regular playing.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2018, 03:52:03 AM »
mitb is the only sure fire way of guaranteeing a pro. 900ish contracts a day is a chore but can be done in about an hour if you sit and concentrate.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2018, 06:08:20 AM »
Got Seth Rollins as my freebie pack card.  Just a single but a good one

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2018, 06:23:02 AM »
Nice.  I got Miz.  Could see him in an event coming up so I won't complain.  The guys on my team still in Goliath got females in Liv and one guy got Charlotte for a pro.  Those in SS18, I got Miz, someone else got Adam Cole and another got Tyler Bate, out of who reported so far.
[img width=800

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2018, 11:34:12 AM »
I got Alexa, not a pro but I'm happy to get a good woman card at least.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2018, 04:09:59 PM »
I got a single Goliath strowman. I hate this game.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2018, 08:59:43 PM »
Got kicked from my team for...um...no idea as I was literally one of two people that earned points in TRTG this week and even All In weekend when I had no time to play I made sure to charge my cards for TBG.

Might just stop playing for a while as TBG is pretty much the only way I've been able to improve my deck lately.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2018, 10:38:37 PM »
I decided not to charge for tbg this week. We told the owner with no weekend event there’s no point but he launched it anyway and is now having a hissy fit over everyone not charging. Time to move on I feel.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2018, 02:22:29 PM »
ended up finishing around 6190ish which still left me with my best card so i'm happy enough

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2018, 03:10:08 AM »
Congrats on the Ciampa, CWM.  Someone on my team got a Ciampa in the mid 8000s and he seemed to be leveled like a half-heroic event card, so hopefully that card helps you for some time.

I really wanted Ciampa but get too bored with LMS and frustrated seeing I have a major inbalance with my female cards, so I kept getting screwed once I got past like arena 20.  I played way too much on Thursday and bought a couple mulitpliers for some down the road and had been up in the 3500s.  Barely played the rest of the weekend and finished off 15000 and got a bunch of packs of trash.

Still really stuck in that limbo and getting burned out.  My last Team BG net me my 3rd WM34 Aleister Black, 3rd Goliath Batista and 2nd Gran Metallik Goliath.  So I catalog pro'd GM and moved on.  I wouldn't even be pissed at the Goliaths if I at least started getting females but I'm not.  I'm getting all stuff that doesn't make my deck and I haven't gotten a useful card since getting the second Joe in the event last week.

Team RD for Kofi doesn't really excite since I don't have him but at least it will be one more card in the right direction.  I am a sucker for the throwbacks so I am glad that the throwbacks are back in the login pack for now.  Have the phone notifications on now to make sure I don't miss any of those.  Of the four I've gotten this morning (the initial freebie plus the Watch Ad for seconds), I pro'd the WM Eddie that was taking up inventory space and gotten a new image getting the Elite HHH.  Others were the SS HBK and WM King Booker that I've had before.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2018, 05:29:54 AM »
Yeah that Ciampa should be a nice boost to your deck.  I didn't get him because I couldn't be bothered to put in the time over the weekend.  Ended up with the 3 plat++ packs and didn't get shit from them.

Kofi from TRD will be my 4th 18 pro, so hopefully that should put me into 18++

Offline fazzle

« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2018, 05:00:22 AM »
Kofi didn't put me into SS18++  It's real close though, so maybe once I do all his matches it will.

https://wwe.2k.com/supercard/news/summerslam-18-throwback-fusion-and-hall-of-fame-cards/amp/

TB/HOF/Fusions announced.  Throwbacks coming tomorrow with the rest coming "later in the month" so... probably next Wednesday

Offline fazzle

« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2018, 11:07:23 PM »
Shit.  Fully trained Kofi still didn't get me into SS18++   still just barely short.  Guess that's what happens when 2 pros are bottom tier

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2018, 02:14:24 AM »
Dang.  How many momentum slots do you have?  Maybe if you get an exranthis Rumble cycle you can get a bump.

Starting to do alright in SS18 KOTR, which seems to be my only way to get female cards.  I got to Finals overnight two nights ago and woke up for consolation of 3rd WM34 Becky but a long overdue Goliath Bayley that makes my second best female pro.

Lost in semis after going to bed last night and got solo Goliath Ruby Riot.  This was after getting a solo Goliath Sarah Logan the other day too.

Got my BG reward today too and finally got a SS18 with Elias.  Hoping I can bank another pro soon before the pack starts pulling away on me.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2018, 04:22:09 AM »
I have 3 momentum slots.  I put enhancements on everything and it still wasn't enough.  I'll try to get a 4th slot this week, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Might not matter either, cause this RTG is for Rousey, and that'll definitely take me up to 18++

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2018, 04:35:20 AM »
Ah, yeah.  Early on with those slots I used to get four.  I never play enough to. Get that much now.

Someone on my team said next event is Ronda.  I wouldn’t be surprised but I haven’t seen anything anywhere to know if that is anything beyond speculation.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2018, 06:39:02 AM »
Not only is it Ronda, it's an ALL female event.  Regular 18 is Nattie, unfortunately just a single for me

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2018, 05:04:56 AM »
Plugging away as I was up late last night and got a jump start.

Only sucky thing was somehow I did a +2 instead of a +10 early in Sasha... So not only am I going to be irritated at the weird number but totally wasted a bout and a title match... Ugh.  Waiting to see what cards are in heroic as I should have time to push through this weekend.  I can hope for maybe a Goliath pro but I don't have any SS18 women yet, so no hope there.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2018, 05:07:08 AM »
McIntyre is the heroic SS18.  Would be a pro for me, but I'm not gonna play enough to get him.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2018, 05:20:07 AM »
Dang.  Was hoping it would be females in heroic too.  After you posted that I read Goliath Cedric, SS18 Drew, so nothing to help me there either...
[img width=800

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2018, 06:27:31 AM »
Was wondering what the MITB cards would be given no early tease and I would've never guessed Foley and Lesnar.  I figured they would wait for the women for Evolution themed cards.  Gives me time to save up more contracts and redeem immediately, I guess.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2018, 09:27:17 AM »
I’m probably gonna go for the foley card. I’m 18k contracts and need to do something to move up the ranks cause I can’t get a goliath pro to save my life.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2018, 11:09:41 AM »
Grinding away on RTG and pretty deep already.  Just got my latest SS18 and I was pleasantly surprised to pull Kevin Owens, which makes a pro.
[img width=800

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2018, 11:21:30 AM »
Also, noticed right before that but forgot to post - since I got that Goliath Bayley pro'd, my Top 8 is now SS18++

My RTG deck is still in regular SS18, so we will see when I have to drop

Current RTG deck:

SS18 Half Heroic Event Joe, SS18 Half Heroic Event Bret, SS18 Pro Bo Dallas, Goliath Half Heroic Event AJ
Goliath Half Heroic Event Vader, Goliath Fusion Pro Adam Cole, Goliath Fusion Pro Karl Anderson, Goliath Pro Roman
Goliath Pro HHH, Goliath Pro Nakamura, Goliath Pro Batista, Goliath Pro Kofi
Goliath Pro McIntyre, Goliath Pro Sheamus, Goliath Pro Wyatt, Goliath Pro Harper

Goliath Full Heroic Event Becky, Goliath Pro Bayley, WM34 Event Pro Nia, WM34 Fusion Pro Billie Kay

[img width=800

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2018, 05:38:17 AM »
Lucked out and won a SS18 KOTR.  Reward was SS18 Becky Lynch!  Got a Goliath Lashley with it, which won't even make my deck but happy to get Becky.  Finished Nattie in RTG this morning so I am already got two female SS18 this morning.  Hopefully close out Ronda today.  My team is going to win Battleground in about two hours so a heavy tier card day for me.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2018, 07:04:38 PM »
Yet another TBG win. Yet another Goliath single. I physically can’t do anything to climb the ladder outside of MITB or hope for a lucky draft pull.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2018, 07:07:38 PM »
And I literally just pulled Goliath Dawson. My first non fusion pro.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2018, 05:26:15 AM »
Got another SS18 pull while playing last night - Rowan, which is another pro for me.

Can't complain that last two pulls made pros.  I'm a couple wins away from SS18 Drew in Heroic right now since I had a pretty low key weekend.  Still winning +10 but it is tight, think there is enough time to grind out the upgrade on +6 but I'd probably have to buy a few more doublers.
[img width=800

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2018, 06:15:36 AM »
Just came across fazzle as a +6 for the Heroic Upgrade.  Did you get the WM34 throwback Naomi from a login?

I love when they give the throwbacks but the highest I've ever gotten from a log-in pack is a SS17.  See these people getting the Goliath ones and I can't imagine, I never get anything good from packs.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2018, 03:52:22 PM »
Yeah she came from one of the free packs a few days ago.  In the regular free packs I've never gotten above WM33, but from the TB free packs I've gotten multiple SS17s, a Beast and that 34 Naomi.  Sure seems like the odds on them are better. 

I got Rousey with just a few hours to go, so I'll be in 18++ in a week or so, assuming I dont get a lucky pull between now and then. 

Offline Sabre

« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2018, 05:07:45 PM »
I got a Goliath cena throwback from the free pack.   Shame I’ll probably never pro it

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2018, 08:25:20 AM »
Update available and Summerslam Fusion are now 6 days with cards being - Apollo Crew, Titus O'Neil, Cesaro, Sheamus, Bayley or Sasha Banks.  Still apparently one day left to cook on the WM34 I had going...  I have a Goliath Gallows I can throw right in, debating if I should feed my male Goliath Fusion pros I have with my first four making pros of Adam Cole and Karl Anderson.  They are in the middle of my RTG deck, so thinking it won't really hurt to dump them.

I lucked out in the login last night and got the SS18 Nakamura.

The event has a Summer Goliath Male - assuming it will be Piper since it is Ronda event, though I'd be more excited for the Beefcake or Diesel single.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2018, 02:16:38 PM »
I'm glad the fusions are out so early this time.  Normally by the time fusions come out they're not worth my time to pro, with the possible exception of the women.  Now I only have 4 SS18 pros, so I'll definitely be making any pro that I get.

Based on the "leaks" for RD, it's an all R name themed RTG. And based on who's on the other tiers, it seems VERY likely that the two 18s in this event will be Rezar and Rowan, just a question of which is the regular and which is the heroic.   Neither makes a pro for me though. 

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2018, 02:25:49 PM »
I already have Rowan pro'd and no Rezsr - only Akam.  Would assume Bobby Roode and Roderick Strong don't get used because they already were but what about Rusev or Roman Reigns?  Maybe Heroic gets the female treat and Mandy Rose.

Just guessing those since Roddy Piper is only R in one of his names.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2018, 06:22:09 PM »
It appears to be all first name based, not last.  Roman is the Titan and Rusev is the WM33.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2018, 01:03:42 PM »
Well the Rousey pro took me into 18++ so I should start getting lots of pulls, so that's the good news.

The bad news is that the login packs for October have revealed that the Halloween cards this year are gonna be a bullshit fusion event, rather than just pullable cards like last year. 

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2018, 04:31:29 PM »
I got into SS18 this weekend and got Rousey although no SS18 pros as of yet. First time I've been in the top available tier (not counting ++'s) of the game before they introduced a new one.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2018, 04:54:15 PM »
I was keeping up with the game until they added Goliath. Starting to slowly hit pros so it looks like I’m gonna be a tier behind from now on.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2018, 05:19:25 PM »
I had a productive weekend in terms of Supercard.  As mentioned, was disappointed with the event reveals because I recently pro’d Rowan and didn’t want #3.  Early in the event I also won a SS18 KOTR and the reward ended up being my 3rd Kevin Owens...

Had gotten a SS18 Pump It Up or whatever they useless support with KO on it was too and seeing Battleground rewards continue to stink for me, despite my team winning every couple days, was getting deflated.

Over the course of the event weekend, I ended up getting SS18 Jey Uso, Itami, finishing the regular event for Rowan 3 and Rousey to pro, getting the Rezar and Heroic upgrade which means I will have a full Heroic Ronda and during the final stretch of the upgrade, I actually pulled a SS18 Alexa Bliss - much better than the few others I got this weekend.

Seeing my females have been weak, I was glad my recent Battleground at least bet me Ruby Riott for a pro.  Tonight since I have the Ruby Goliath #2, SS18 Alexa and event Ronda #2 to train, I was running some Elimination Chamber matches and happened to pull a SS18 Akam - which is another pro.

Starting to be in pretty decent shape.  On top of all this, I had preordered a copy of the 2K19 Woo Ediiton which comes with those real sweet SS18 special cards of AJ, Naitch and Charlotte so should there be no issue with my preorder, I’ll be filling out the deck even more next week and sitting quite well in this tier til they presumably launch the next one around Thanksgiving.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2018, 06:32:28 PM »
Jealous of all the posts I see on Twitter and yours with people getting all kinds of pulls during RD.  My pull luck has been shit this entire tier.  I've gotten lucky in the sense of getting pro pulls, but as far as early pulls, its been garbage. 13 tier pulls so far in SS18, and all but two of them have gone right around the maximum number of resets.

For those who still need Goliath females, the PVP store just got updated, and Alexa Bliss is the Goliath card available. 

Offline Sabre

« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2018, 04:54:52 PM »
Bayley is my first ss18 fusion