Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v6  (Read 14914 times)

Description:

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
Re: WWE SuperCard! v6
« Reply #700 on: July 15, 2019, 01:25:36 PM »
on the Giants event I finished Joe in under two days and there were some long gaps in me playing.  A couple people on my team had it done in like 12 hours.  I had a lot of credits saved up and bought two gear packs, watched ads for free games, but still.....

I thought about going for Heroic, but I don't like grinding for event cards.  Assuming the next event is RTG I will use credits for doublers and get Joe, which will be my first event pro in a real long time

They're definitely going to rejigger this mode.  Everyone who played got the event card easy and stopped playing.  I stopped after Jey in Heroic because why not grab a single CT card and hope for a lucky pull, and the single giant rewards weren't enticing to me.  I already have a bunch of duplicate WM35 cards of pros I already have, and pairs like Kurt Angle that I don't even want to spend time charging because it would barely make any of my decks.

I got really lucky on the chamber and got back to back CT HBK, which is now currently my best card.  Hit a 35 Breeze on the next one, but pro'd HBK and MELA from this are my best cards so this fusion event rocks IIRC.  Still got time to try and get a second Riddle, Cole or Balor.  My deck is at CT++ and I'm saving MITB pts for the next tier

Offline starvenger

« Reply #701 on: July 16, 2019, 04:59:07 AM »
If it's rtg I'm still unlikely to grind for it. I'm at the point where I'm ok with not getting these event cards.

(edit) ...and the FB page announced it as RTG.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #702 on: July 16, 2019, 08:51:08 AM »
Anyone who participates fairly to a team and wants a new one, let me know.  We are booting someone when TRTG lets us and I can put in a word.

We mostly focus on a stream of battlegrounds and try to train min 3.  Not high stress or drama if you chip in.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #703 on: July 16, 2019, 09:07:26 AM »
Getting sick of all these WM35s lately out of the fusions.   Got Beefcake, my 4th 35 in a row.  But at least I did pull a CT Ryder for a pro yesterday

Offline starvenger

« Reply #704 on: July 16, 2019, 01:25:03 PM »
Anyone who participates fairly to a team and wants a new one, let me know.  We are booting someone when TRTG lets us and I can put in a word.

We mostly focus on a stream of battlegrounds and try to train min 3.  Not high stress or drama if you chip in.
I'm interested but we're in a tbg right now and won't be able to switch until around noon tomorrow.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #705 on: July 16, 2019, 02:07:43 PM »

I'm interested but we're in a tbg right now and won't be able to switch until around noon tomorrow.

I’ll check with the owner star and keep you posted.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #706 on: July 16, 2019, 09:23:56 PM »
It's raining women in my game, yesterday pulled 35 Bayley for a pro, today got 2nd Mandy from popcorn fusion and 35 Nia from ticket pack for 2 more pro's, then pulled Cat Ember Moon off the board :D

Offline fazzle

« Reply #707 on: July 16, 2019, 10:05:05 PM »
That's some nice female luck, assuming they're all useful for you.   Finally ended my WM35 run with the fusions as i woke up to a CT Finn for a pro.  Also, the regular CT fusions are out now, and with 3 of the men being down arrows that should help out my GU deck a good deal. 

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #708 on: July 17, 2019, 01:02:43 PM »
Does anyone else think they changed the odds on the boardwalk fusions?  I went from almost all CT to 3 WM35 in a row now.  At least two of them were Mandy Rose for a pro.

Other people on my team have noticed it too, so not sure it's a coincidence

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #709 on: July 17, 2019, 01:15:41 PM »
I got WM35 on my last one but I've still gotten mostly CT.  I've gotten 4 WM35 overall - the Roode to pair with the event and a pro of Montez Ford.

Good to see Murphy as the regular CT in event.  He was my last board pull and a pro other than right or left greatly helps my Giants deck which is sorely lacking good cards up and down.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #710 on: July 18, 2019, 01:58:16 AM »
Got my third CT HBK from the fusions today.  I've been going back and forth from lots of CTs in a row to lots of 35s.

Also got CT Kacy from the quest today, making my 8th single female of the tier. 

Offline starvenger

« Reply #711 on: July 18, 2019, 02:20:05 AM »
I got a third CT Riddle and a second 35 Mandy. I've no CT females so this is helpful.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #712 on: July 18, 2019, 12:28:19 PM »
Quest got me a second CT Danny Burch
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #713 on: July 19, 2019, 05:55:11 AM »
Finally converted one of my 8 single females into a pro, pulling Charlotte off the board!

For right now I'll probably wait and see if the next event is LMS before proing her, since event Joe will give me a full 8 male pros

Offline fazzle

« Reply #714 on: July 19, 2019, 09:08:20 AM »
Make that two pros!  Mella pro for my next fusion!

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #715 on: July 20, 2019, 01:57:48 AM »
Got the second Joe with lots of time to spare.  Bought doublers, but I still finished him on +6's with a Cat+ RTG deck

Hopefully I have better luck with my next fusion in a few hours because I've hit 5 straight WM35 now.  I'm going to be supremely pissed if I don't pro at least one of Riddle, Cole or Balor

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #716 on: July 20, 2019, 02:22:05 AM »
145/275 into Joe and still winning 5s.

I have a pair of CT Ric Flair and a pair of CT Buddy Murphy now that will make everything even easier when pro'd, though I have to get them to the side until Joe is finished.  Then with Joe pro'd, Heroic may be fairly easy if I decide to do that this weekend.

Next Chamber opens in a little under four hours.  Really hoping for that Ricochet as the down arrow is my weakest in my Giants deck.  I've been catalog proing all my WM35 at this point, outside the Summer Fusion ones that can still improve my MITB deck, since I left those all 35 (though I may have enough CT to switch over soon) but I just got a second Kurt Angle and I may train that because my down arrows in my Giants deck are a CT Kevin Owens pro with 35 Aleister pro then the single CT Summer Ricochet and single CT Aleister.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #717 on: July 20, 2019, 05:23:07 AM »
I’m hitting 3/6s with Murphy. My deck is crap for event pros. Joe if I manage it will be my second CT pro.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #718 on: July 20, 2019, 06:33:18 AM »
I enjoyed not having to play much in Giants last week but I wish I pushed the little extra to get the heroic, seeing I should be able to get the Heroic Joe pretty easily in this RTG.  I had bought a few credits at the end of Giants to finish the Heroic regular CT card so I was close enough.

My Chamber just opened and I was lucky enough to get the Ricochet I wanted.  He's in the RTG deck of training cards right now and I am pretty happy.  Working on 4 CT pros now, just need to start getting some females - though I did get my first regular CT female the other day getting Alexa out of a daily pack.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #719 on: July 21, 2019, 02:09:54 AM »
My 5/10 wall was 115 into Joe (I think that's what it was, at least) but I easily got the rest done on 3s

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #720 on: July 21, 2019, 02:20:27 AM »
So someone actually put in chat that they want me kicked from the team because I'm holding the team from a Cataclysm deck.

I contend that since literally me and one other person even play TRTG and I'm usually the top player in TRD that I'm not the only issue.

Anybody have an opening for a deck that should hit shattered + the next time I level cards?

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #721 on: July 21, 2019, 08:43:57 AM »
Latest Summer Fusion was a 34 Breeze which means every 35 I've gotten has at least been pro'd.  Here are my totals from the Chamber:

5 CT Matt Riddle
2 CT Adam Cole
2 CT Finn Balor
2 CT Ricochet
2 CT Carmella
1 CT HBK
2 WM35 Tyler Breeze
2 WM35 Montez Ford
1 WM35 Bobby Roode

The Roode was pro'd from event, plus I got that Shattered Liv Morgan from the event.  Pretty productive.

Been waiting for my pull.  Last night I got a CT Ladder, which I hated but today I had the animated screen for a superstar... Zack Ryder.  I didn't finish the Heroic he was in, so another single of an arrow I don't really need.  Oh well.

I ended up having some stuff come up so I didn't go as deep into Heroic as I expected.  Playing for the Shattered Baron right now but Baron and Anderson have already been catalog pro'd for me and I doubt there is enough time without credits to get through Keith Lee, let alone the upgrade for my Joe.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #722 on: July 21, 2019, 12:03:57 PM »
Ended up finishing Murphy with under 30 seconds left in the event.

Haven't has as much chamber luck. Thus far I've gotten:
CT Riddle x 3
CT Cold
CT Ricochet
CT HBK
35 Beefcake x 2
35 Mandy x 2
35 Roode's Moustache
35 Breeze

The SH Liv isn't particularly useful, but it's a cool looking card.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #723 on: July 21, 2019, 12:21:26 PM »
So far my fusion results are:

3x CT HBK
2x CT Carmella
2x CT Finn Balor
2x CT Adam Cole
1x CT Matt Riddle
2x 35 Mandy Rose
2x 35 Montez Ford
2x 35 Beefcake
2x 35 AJ Styles
1x 35 Roode

Offline Sabre

« Reply #724 on: July 21, 2019, 05:07:56 PM »
I finished joe with a few hours to go last night spending most of the day grinding 1/2s.  I managed to hit a pro Rick o’shea Summer fusion as well.  So that will put me at a wonderful 3 CT pros for the tier.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #725 on: July 22, 2019, 04:59:57 AM »
Finally pulled right from the Boardwalk fusion BAY BAY

I pulled Baron Corbin on a board reset and was initially kind of bummed but then I remembered that he was actually the first CT card I got, so that's another pro.  When him and Cole are charged and pro'd I'll be 7/7 CT pro for KOTR

Offline fazzle

« Reply #726 on: July 22, 2019, 09:09:19 AM »
Got Ricochet from my latest boardwalk fusion, and then got Io from my first regular CT Fusion.  That's definitely the one I wanted the most, since all my females are yellow arrows

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #727 on: July 22, 2019, 09:42:11 AM »
I got Ripley from my first regular CT fusion.  I've got several WM35 fusion cards that I'm willing to burn.  I don't need any fusion pro's to markedly improve my top 8 at this point, when the next tier hits I'll be in it, but it's nice to maybe get a leg up on a strong female pro

Offline starvenger

« Reply #728 on: July 22, 2019, 11:27:24 AM »
Pity pull got me a second Tony Nese. Which, if you ignore the part where it's Tony Nese, the most boring spot machine in WWE, it's great. He's my 9th CT pro. Still no female CT pros though.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #729 on: July 22, 2019, 03:21:28 PM »
So weird rush of Cataclysm cards.

I mentioned the Ryder here yesterday afternoon.  I forget if I was playing for KOTR charges last night but out of nowhere I got a Peyton Royce for two pulls in a day.  Second female so only a solo but I was happy.

Team won Battleground so when I opened reward it was Drew McIntyre, which made a pro for me.  Then I was playing Team RD tonight and was shocked when I got the tier animation again.  Got a Xavier Woods which is a single but happy with the flurry of tier cards.  Since nothing but female cards really help my deck, I've been working on catalog pro'ing Fusions right now instead of going for the Cataclysm ones.  Seeing I only have 3 single 35s, it may be a while.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #730 on: July 23, 2019, 08:12:29 AM »
Got Cat KO from latest TBG to make my first pro :D

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #731 on: July 23, 2019, 10:28:52 PM »
and wild Wednesday reward got me Cat Jimmy Uso for another pro.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #732 on: July 24, 2019, 12:16:01 PM »
Got a CT Taker from the Quest. And the Chamber got me Riddle #4
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #733 on: July 25, 2019, 08:27:41 AM »
I got absolute garbage from the quest yesterday, but I did also get my 4th Fusion Mella, so I have no complaints

Offline fazzle

« Reply #734 on: July 26, 2019, 10:15:36 PM »

Yeah so...those are pretty awesome

Offline starvenger

« Reply #735 on: July 27, 2019, 05:11:17 AM »
Sweet. Although Flash events are generally a harbinger of new tiers, so...?
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #736 on: July 27, 2019, 08:39:13 AM »
Summerslam is two weeks from tomorrow, so a new tier is pretty expected.   Likely going to be on the 7th, the Wednesday before SS

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #737 on: July 27, 2019, 11:55:24 AM »
I like the Funhouse cars more than the Fiend cars.  Assume it will be the standard Flash RD & Flash RTG.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #738 on: July 28, 2019, 12:32:21 AM »
Currently around 6900 in LMS so I think that should be enough to get me Becky. I'm actually liking it more because it doesn't require as much grinding as RTG and strategic use of credits to double up points helps move you pretty far in the standings.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #739 on: July 28, 2019, 02:29:26 AM »
Got a second pro HBK from the fusions today.   At this point the best card I could get of them would be a second Ricochet for a pro, since I still have no down arrow CT pros.

I'm currently 791st in LMS with 900 credits spent.  I'm also stuck in the hell arena that is 79 (the one where you need to use luck to leave TWO obstacles untouched) so we'll see how far I drop when I never make it out.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #740 on: July 28, 2019, 12:59:36 PM »
Fusion chamber got me a second Montez Ford.

And I got Becky from LMS. Not as good as Faz, of course, but I'm number 6900, so I think that right there is a win.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #741 on: July 28, 2019, 01:24:47 PM »
11k in LMS, was ddoing so good but just hit a spot where I couldn't go up in arena anymore, and the extra kick in the nads was the crap from the packs, nothing higher than a gothic.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #742 on: July 28, 2019, 01:46:06 PM »
Yeah I think I got lucky hitting obstacles early on the 5/6 obstacle boards. Allowed me to get some extended streaks in.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #743 on: July 28, 2019, 07:58:14 PM »
I finished 785 in LMS, and that Becky seems to be around the same stats as my half heroic Taker.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #744 on: July 31, 2019, 12:29:49 AM »
Just in time got my 2nd Cat Carmella from popcorn fusion

Offline starvenger

« Reply #745 on: July 31, 2019, 03:33:30 AM »
Got Tucker from the Quest, and Asuka from a pity pull. Both singles.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #746 on: July 31, 2019, 08:35:28 AM »
Got CT Andrade as a pull this morning and CT Ali from the quest, both singles.   But I also just got an early pull in Dave Mastiff for a pro

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #747 on: July 31, 2019, 09:41:12 PM »
Got Io from my first reg cat fusion :D

Offline fazzle

« Reply #748 on: August 01, 2019, 11:43:42 AM »
So now with the Summer fusions completely done, my final totals are:

5 HBK
4 Carmella
3 Adam Cole
2 Finn Balor
1 Matt Riddle
1 Ricochet

and 13 WM35s

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #749 on: August 01, 2019, 12:52:11 PM »
Dang. I got 5 Riddles and 5 Ricochets with HBK being the only CT I only got a single of.  Wish I could trade you one you could pro for one of the HBK.
[img width=800