Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v6  (Read 14963 times)

Description:

Offline fazzle

Re: WWE SuperCard! v6
« Reply #950 on: November 15, 2019, 03:00:53 PM »
True, but on the other hand 95% of the community was tokening the exact same way anyway, which was leading to every card being similar.

I pulled that special Gooker support card today, too bad it's garbage.  But it does have use as a funny photo to put on the regular Gooker card.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #951 on: November 16, 2019, 02:32:51 AM »
So I'm guessing the GU event card is Hogan? Easy skip for me if it is.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #952 on: November 16, 2019, 06:59:11 AM »
Yeah, that's one event card I'm glad I won't be able to get

Offline starvenger

« Reply #953 on: November 18, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »
So got the Gooker and got my first pity pull - NM McIntyre for a pro.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #954 on: November 19, 2019, 07:57:51 PM »
I was hoping for a Primal pro from the Wild Wednesday quest, but I won't complain about an Adam Cole Nightmare pro

Offline fazzle

« Reply #955 on: November 20, 2019, 06:30:03 PM »
Got my second Primal pro (first was Coffey from pvp store) from a freaking ticket pack, a Ricochet!

That came after I got my tier pull of Roman Reigns and then just 4 resets later got a Primal Kofi Kingston.  Hell of an hour or so. 

Offline starvenger

« Reply #956 on: November 20, 2019, 10:44:30 PM »
Nice.

Got enough potatoes for a 3rd Gooker. Which is useful considering how hella-weak the turkey is.
Starvenger

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #957 on: December 01, 2019, 04:15:37 PM »
Does anyone need a team? Our team (primal and everyone plays) needs one more for tomorrow’s event.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #958 on: December 03, 2019, 09:46:54 PM »
Hit Vanguard last night after proing my Nightmare Kay Lee Ray, and I was very happy to see Sasha as my freebie.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #959 on: December 10, 2019, 12:56:47 AM »
New team event sounds like a disappointing version of a SFII bonus round.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #960 on: December 12, 2019, 01:58:14 AM »
Trying to do the dang TLC quest for the Van but can not get a chair support to save my life, pulling tables and ladders by the dozens from the board and the free packs but not a single chair.

Offline minger80

• New Poster Who Should Be Posting
  • Fantasy Baseball is life
« Reply #961 on: December 12, 2019, 06:55:52 AM »
Just downloaded this game will give it a shot and see if I like it

Offline minger80

« Reply #962 on: December 12, 2019, 06:56:24 AM »
Any tips you guys can give me or is it self explanatory

Offline starvenger

« Reply #963 on: December 12, 2019, 12:38:18 PM »
It's fairly self explanatory but at it's core it's a more complex version of War. If the cards you play has more points than your opponent's cards, you'll win that match.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #964 on: December 12, 2019, 11:03:25 PM »
As for strategy with regards to building a deck, for now, play the best cards possible and work on leveling them up. It's gonna be difficult in event games like Road To Glory but Wild and MitB should help out with that.

I'm still trying to figure out how to maximize the performance center.

Regardless, you should fly through the first few tiers rather quickly.
Starvenger

Offline minger80

« Reply #965 on: December 13, 2019, 03:05:07 AM »
Alright thanks for the advice

Offline fazzle

« Reply #966 on: December 13, 2019, 10:04:18 AM »
Yeah, as already stated, early on just worry about making your top cards as good as you can.   Once you get a little higher up in the tiers you'll need to worry about balance, but for now just leveling up is the name of the game.   

Make sure you properly pro your cards.   You'll want to get both cards fully leveled up and all matches played on both singles before you combine them.   This will make a SIGNIFICANT difference as opposed to just throwing two cards together without prepping them.

Always claim your free packs, including the bonus one for watching an ad.   For one thing, those cards will probably help out your beginning deck a whole lot, and also those two credits will add up over time.  They don't seem like much now, but between that and the daily login bonus packs (make sure to at least log in once a day to get those, they're worth it) your credits will start to go up quickly.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #967 on: December 16, 2019, 10:02:30 PM »
So this new team is event is p meh.  my team all switched to right arrow blue and we just spam that.  It's tedious....but we're in the top 10 as of now

Overall not a fan because the rewards suck.  At least TRTG and TBG you're guaranteed a tier card.  I'm still on milestone 3 for individual rewards.....

Offline fazzle

« Reply #968 on: December 17, 2019, 11:37:12 AM »
Roadblock is fucking garbage.  I'll be happy if it goes away until at least sometime in 2024

Offline minger80

« Reply #969 on: December 20, 2019, 07:49:38 AM »
You guys got a team in the game if you have a spot open I would defintely join up I am moving up slowly but surely. I got a few cards with over 100,000 power.

Offline minger80

« Reply #970 on: December 21, 2019, 11:53:58 PM »
How do you pro a card in this game I got Drew maxed out is there a way you can get the second star for him? Do you have to get a second card of him and level that up as well?

Offline starvenger

« Reply #971 on: December 22, 2019, 08:21:04 AM »
Yeah that's how you do it  Max out the stats, level and add tokens before proing to get the best possible stats. Once you get to Season 6 cards the tokens go away.
Starvenger

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #972 on: December 23, 2019, 11:05:39 AM »
Did anyone go heroic on Batista?  I couldn't play much until Saturday and ended up finishing the regular card Mon AM.  The heroic pt total looked pretty unrealistic without spending even if I'd been grinding the whole time

Glad I got it though because the card is dope and I'll at least get the second regular in RTG.  RTG deck is Vanguard+ and will be ++ soon.  Orton in team RTG will be a pro

And the vanguard Rowan in GU took me to level II fortify on him....which is ridiculous because I only have one other non-event VG pro (Gulak) and managed to get 4 Erik F'n Rowan cards in a short amount of time

Offline starvenger

« Reply #973 on: December 23, 2019, 10:14:23 PM »
Didn't even bother with bautista since I've got too much going on this weekend to bother with rtg.
Starvenger

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #974 on: December 30, 2019, 03:32:52 AM »
How are people doing on holiday fusions?

I've got 3 primal Nikki Cross' that I'm working on pro'ing/fortifying.  That'll be a strong card for a while.  Other than that nada.  I've gotten 2 VG cards total (Sasha, Kofi).  Solo primals of Bliss and HBK.  NM Mandy Rose pro and the rest of that tier are just charge food

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #975 on: December 30, 2019, 06:03:42 AM »
Pretty good, pro primals of HBK, Bliss, Cross and Big E, single Vanguard Joe and Piper and a bunchy of pro'able NMs

Offline starvenger

« Reply #976 on: December 30, 2019, 08:17:09 AM »
Just got a second PR Michaels so need to work on that.

Apart from that I've got a LI PR Nak, a LI NM DiBiase and a LII Nm Sonya.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #977 on: December 30, 2019, 09:00:58 AM »
I've done a total of 24 of them, gotten 11 Nightmares, 11 Primals and just 2 Vanguards.   Primal pros of Nakamura (F2, I think actually) Alexa Bliss and Big E, as well as an HBK one that I just can't be assed to actually make because of how fucking terrible the leveling system is now.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #978 on: December 30, 2019, 09:37:52 AM »
Yeah, the leveling system is really bad.  I had so many CT and SS19 pro's that I threw around like nothing to level cards early in the season.  In hindsight I used them too aggressively not realizing how long it would take to level cards just going off pulls. 

I've got Cena and Erik VG pros fully trained and ready to pro but it's taking forever to level them, not to mention all the primal pros and female NM pros with multiple fortifies I'm sitting on which will probably not even make decks by the time I get to them

I'm hoping with a future update they adjust the leveling a bit.  It seems to be the biggest complaint so far.  I know they just want people to use credits in the PC, but expecting people to use 300 credits just to start leveling someone in there is ridiculous.  There should be a free level slot just like training

They also need to make it so you can level cards in every game mode, MITB included.  And they should probably have a more dynamic constant game mode for training than wild.  Like Rumble for example should be a constantly available mode for training

Offline Sabre

« Reply #979 on: December 30, 2019, 10:26:58 AM »
Yeah, the leveling system is really bad.  I had so many CT and SS19 pro's that I threw around like nothing to level cards early in the season.  In hindsight I used them too aggressively not realizing how long it would take to level cards just going off pulls. 

I've got Cena and Erik VG pros fully trained and ready to pro but it's taking forever to level them, not to mention all the primal pros and female NM pros with multiple fortifies I'm sitting on which will probably not even make decks by the time I get to them

I'm hoping with a future update they adjust the leveling a bit.  It seems to be the biggest complaint so far.  I know they just want people to use credits in the PC, but expecting people to use 300 credits just to start leveling someone in there is ridiculous.  There should be a free level slot just like training

They also need to make it so you can level cards in every game mode, MITB included.  And they should probably have a more dynamic constant game mode for training than wild.  Like Rumble for example should be a constantly available mode for training

memories

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #980 on: December 31, 2019, 12:32:19 PM »
Last Holiday fusion did not disappoint, got 2nd Vanguard Piper to make the pro :D

Offline starvenger

« Reply #981 on: January 02, 2020, 12:11:17 AM »
So this Duggan quest is some real bullshit. Is 2K20 so bad that they need to make the money up elsewhere?
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #982 on: January 19, 2020, 03:49:17 AM »
If any of y'all are looking for a team we've got a couple of spots open. I think the owner is looking for Primal++ and above, as we're currently VG++

I think I should be direct to Rumble tier once that drops on Wednesday. My Top 8 are LMS Doink, LMS Cena, VG Pro Bautista, VG Pro I Lee, PL Pro I Sane, PL Pro Extreme Shayna and 2 VG one time boosts
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #983 on: January 22, 2020, 12:53:25 PM »
I'm not really sure if I like the new tier leveling system.   It feels weird to immediately be in RR++ That should be something I work towards.

Rezar was my Rumble freebie, and then I got 2 more RR cards out of 9 LP packs (0 out of 9 ticket packs) Braun and DREW FOR A PRO!

Offline starvenger

« Reply #984 on: January 22, 2020, 01:28:32 PM »
#fazzleluck strikes again. Nice pulls.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #985 on: January 23, 2020, 12:02:05 AM »
Drew is supposedly the RR card on heroic side of RD so you could have a fortified pro soon

Got Gargano for my RR freebie and opened 6 ticket packs and got Rikishi from one of em.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #986 on: January 23, 2020, 02:03:11 AM »
Nah, I won't have an F1 Drew, I'll have halfway to a second Drew pro.

Fortifying before you have an RTG deck full of pros is foolish, as a second pro would help you out way more than adding maybe 70-80k to a card whose stats are over 2 million.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #987 on: January 24, 2020, 11:33:37 PM »
G"Damn, someone stuck the rabbits foot up my arse today, played some RD and pulled a RR Rock off the board, while waiting for match refill on that I played a couple RR matches and pulled a RR Karl Anderson like 3-4 resets later.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #988 on: January 25, 2020, 05:06:34 AM »
Damn, I'd love to get an early pull like that, but I can't complain as I already have a second RR pro.   Got RR Braun from the Rumble fusion, to go along with one I got from when I spent all my LP on packs

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #989 on: February 04, 2020, 09:03:18 AM »
I've been doing really well so far in RR tier

Saved tickets and LP for packs.  Didn't get great return in Rumble cards but it helped my VG women a lot.  Soon got lucky with a Tucker pull and Sami in an event to pro cards I got in packs.  Got the Drew pro from events.  Got Rey from the Rumbler fusion event and then as a KOTR win award.  Got Orton from my last Rumbler fusion and then in this team event

RR Pro's:
Event Joe (non heroic)
MITB Austin
Rey
(soon) Orton
Drew
Sami
Tucker

And Asuka, Rhea and Sara Logan as singles

not bad only a few weeks in

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #990 on: February 04, 2020, 09:29:20 AM »
I am somewhat in limbo.  I got the Drew pro early and two early Randy Orton pulls.  I finished Heroic RD on the first Joe but was in burnout this week so didn’t finish Heroic on RTG.  Will have half heroic Joe when done training.

The team star and I are on is still in VG and almost everyone that has come in since teams expand to 20 has been dead weight.  We aren’t getting better and they aren’t playing.  We’ve lost more this month in Battleground than we have my entire time on this team, which I am pretty sure I joined at the end of 2017... it’s been a real long time and we barely ever lost.  Now I get Summerslam cards for my BG rewards and we barely finished the PL in RTG.

The Rumble chamber didn’t get me much in terms of RR cards.  I have the following singles: non-event Joe, Bobby Fish, Sami, Sarah Logan, Rock, Beth Phoenix, Alexa Bliss, Big E, Kassius.

First 2020 Valentine Fusion opened today and it was a NM Rezar.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #991 on: February 04, 2020, 09:37:54 AM »
The Rumble chamber got me just 1 RR card out of 9 attempts, the Braun that was a pro for me.   I'm currently sitting at 4 RR pros, event Joe (half heroic,) Wyatt, Braun and McIntyre (which I could F1, but I'm keeping the third separate in the hopes of making a second pro)

First Valentine's fusion got me VG Dijakovic

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #992 on: February 04, 2020, 09:40:53 AM »
Yeah, being on a good team definitely helps.  We almost always win in TBG and beast on TRTG.  I rarely get the best TBG reward but I've got RR Braun from it so far this tier

I'm not expecting much from the fusions.  I didn't have good luck with the X-Mas ones and the odds are even worse here.  Primal Drew from the first one which will only get use to go after the quest.  The cards aren't even all that good looking for image use either

*edit  I went 3/9 on Rumbler fusions.  Asuka, Rey and Orton.  Also got VG Bayley for a pro

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #993 on: February 05, 2020, 11:38:09 PM »
Doing decent on RR myself, Got Drew and half heroic Joe pro's, and this morning I pulled a second Bray off the board so will have him pro soon. Got a bunch of singles, Rock, Rikishi, Kane, Braun, Gargano, Sami, Ohno, Anderson, Charlotte and Shayna, would be doing better but haven't won a single TBG since RR dropped.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #994 on: February 06, 2020, 05:55:21 AM »
I pulled a Drew and got him proed, got the MITB Austin as well. Also a bunch of VG pros I'm working on.
Starvenger

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #995 on: February 07, 2020, 09:36:12 PM »
Someone on my team quit the game and is looking to sell their RR++ account.  They're trying to get 1K.  I laughed my ass off when I saw that, but good on them if they can get anything close to that

If I could get a couple hundred for my RR++ account I'd seriously consider it.  I've been playing since s1, might be fun to start from scratch

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #996 on: February 09, 2020, 07:56:26 AM »
Started RD hot and finished two cards on Thursday before having other stuff this week and play fatigue when I’ve had time.

Got Morrison and when messing around for the VG Ali in heroic, I pulled Rumble Rey, which I know is the card in heroic.  So I’m like 11 pieces into that so I need to pick up the pace and get the pro.  A few pulls ago I was surprised to get another tier pull.  It happened to be Sami Zayn which is a pro so Heroic may net me two new pros.

My 2nd valentine chamber was the RR Keith Lee and today I got Primal Charlotte.  I ran out of Monster cards though when they switched from two days to one, as I had been using the Beast cards for the old catalog stuff.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #997 on: February 23, 2020, 03:38:40 PM »
Roadblock is back

Fuck right the hell off, CatDaddy

Offline starvenger

« Reply #998 on: February 24, 2020, 04:14:30 AM »
Can't wait to see what they fixed and what fails now as a result of that fix.
Starvenger