Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v6  (Read 11486 times)

Description:

Offline fazzle

Re: WWE SuperCard! v6
« Reply #800 on: August 15, 2019, 09:21:47 AM »
They claim they're going to have a maintenance at a point yet TBD to fix the Gallows issue.  Whether this means attempting (and likely failing) to fix the workaround that allowed people to claim the extra Gallows cards or if it means they're actually going to remove all those cards from the game isn't known yet.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #801 on: August 15, 2019, 05:08:08 PM »
So I’ve been locked out of the game since yesterday. It’s updating at 66% and isn’t budging.  I’ve redownloaded the entire app and can’t get in.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #802 on: August 15, 2019, 10:23:24 PM »
Probably a stupid question, but is it doing the same thing both on and off wifi?

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #803 on: August 16, 2019, 03:27:53 AM »
I got the PvP rewards multiple times bug.  I finished 3rd so that was 1600 pts 5 or 6 times over.  In all the packs I opened I got one SS19 (Scott Dawson) and a handful of useful CT cards.  I'm at the point where my RTG deck is all CT pros (3/4 on women) and I've got un-pro'd CT pairs and lots of doubles of pros I already have, and I really need them to expand the catalogue to 500 soon

I used MITB credits to get a pair of SS19 Owens.  I might of gone for Goldberg but I really needed the down arrow for KOTR and GU, plus Razor will be a left arrow pro soon.

In my best recent luck pulled a SS19 Charlotte from a grand challenge pack

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #804 on: August 16, 2019, 12:07:21 PM »
Dragging a little behind my normal pace with my bum luck disenchantment.  Need to make sure to at least finish Razor for the pro.  I had run into a Full Heroic pro one during Ring Domination this morning.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline starvenger

« Reply #805 on: August 17, 2019, 11:29:41 AM »
Finished Razor. Used 600 credits for titles and that carried me halfway through Razor. So glad they had RD for the back end and not RTG. Much less of a grind.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #806 on: August 18, 2019, 10:19:49 AM »
Finished Razor last night.  Still not having the best luck with the game since the new tier dropped.

Got lousy Battleground rewards with my team this morning.

I did get a SS19 Damian Priest from the 25 ticket pack and then my latest pull when doing the CT Miz in Heroic with a SS19 Karl Anderson.  Just finished Miz, which was probably the fastest I did a card during this event but less than two hours to go, no way I get to Lashley, let alone the upgrade.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #807 on: August 18, 2019, 10:24:15 AM »
I got the upgrade earlier today, and my Half-Heroic Razor got me into 19++

I also pulled Brock while on the non-heroic path, so I'm pretty close to another tier pull again.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #808 on: August 19, 2019, 04:42:52 AM »
Anyone else get a maintenance notification in he app?
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #809 on: August 19, 2019, 05:05:37 AM »
Nvm it's back
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #810 on: August 21, 2019, 04:45:13 PM »
I was glancing through the Fusion Chamber rewards in the Chamber tonight and noticed they pulled Goldust from possible rewards from Shattered tier.  Had the solo but never pro’d him.  Itami was still in Gothic and I had just gotten him recently, so I assumed it was AEW.  Sure enough, Ambrose is no longer in the Monster Chamber.

I tried thinking of others and Jericho still shows in the WM33 one and Dillenger is still in the SS18 so curious if there was a mandate on specific talent or if there are specific money deals tied to these people.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #811 on: August 23, 2019, 02:31:33 AM »
Maybe it’s just me and I was spoiled with how strong my deck was in Cataclysm and this is a continuation of my griping with how poorly this tier has been going for me but I feel the scaling is awful on this event.

My RTG deck is almost SS19+.  I got the handle to get in way too many games and finished the CT Walter on +10 last night.  But the end of the CT card was getting to be a chore when my deck is almost + on the top tier.

For the Gargano card, all decks were maxed for top points out the gate and the +6 started very tight.  I went from wondering how far I’d get into Heroic with how early I moved to questioning if I can finish the next two cards...

Asking seems off and in my brain, I feel they take out any strategy and program certain things to be unwinnable.  I feel if you use your cards correctly you should be able to beat a deck above yours but I’ll get to the final match be 6-6, then it will call the worst stat of my remaining card and have that be the best stat on the computer’s remaining card - which has even won by proc’ihg in the multiple times that has happened.  Just deflating for what is supposed to be mindless fun.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #812 on: August 23, 2019, 12:25:59 PM »
Forgot to mention that I pulled a Roode a few days ago for my first SS19 regular pro.

RTG Deck is a bit into 19+, and I'm struggling for wins 50 points into Gargano

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #813 on: August 24, 2019, 04:46:30 AM »
That's awesome you pulled Roode.

After playing way too much Thursday, I barely played yesterday.  Cleared Gargano on 6s at the end of the night, though I won one random +10 in that stretch after the maintenance.  Played a little today and still getting reasonable +6 almost 50 points into Cole.

I got worthless BG rewards for my team's latest win.  This is probably the longest I've gone in a new tier without getting a card from the tier in BG.  I did happen to get the SS19 Woods from the Free Gift this morning, which was nice.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #814 on: August 25, 2019, 12:46:47 AM »
Ended up stopping after Gargano in rtg.  Didn't have enough free time this weekend to get Cole.

Got SS19 Angle from the gift in the store yesterday

Offline starvenger

« Reply #815 on: August 25, 2019, 02:11:18 AM »
I got something useless as a freebie. Pulled a 19 Regal support though
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #816 on: August 25, 2019, 03:47:30 AM »
It's funny.  I got frustrated going so early to 6s with Gargano but after I buckled down, I got through Cole completely on 6s too so it wasn't so bad.  I know that won't be the case for long if I don't have some pull luck soon or if they don't start throwing my cards in events or team events soon.

My SS18 count is 13 singles, which is a little better than I expected - plus the Razor pro.  I have Stone Cold, Aleister Black, Event Adam Cole, Damian Priest, Bobby Roode, Rowan, Jordan Myles, Karl Anderson, Dolph Ziggler, Tucker, Johnny Gargano, Liv Morgan and Xavier Woods.

I am about to wrap Neon Bobby Roode in Heroic.  I'd like to get the others if for nothing other than catalog purposes because I don't have any of those cards yet but Ciampa.  Didn't have much going on this weekend but also just don't want to get into that fatigue I usually get with this game this time of year, especially since (as I've continued to say) this currently feels like one of the worst stretches of early tier pull luck I've had.  Think I get spoiled because the original Summerslam tier may be some of the best luck I had getting my deck strong early. 

My RTG deck currently stands at:

SS19 Event Pro Razor, CT Event Heroic Pro Wyatt, CT Event Half Heroic Pro Rollins, CT Event Pro Undertaker
CT Summer Pro Adam Cole, CT Funhouse Pro Wyatt, CT Event Pro Joe, CT Summer Pro Ricochet
CT Summer Pro Ricochet, CT Summer Pro Riddle. CT Summer Pro Riddle, CT Summer Pro Balor
CT Pro Roman Reigns, CT Pro Ric Flair, CT Pro Bryan, CT Pro Joe

CT Summer Pro Carmella, CT Pro Charlotte, CT Pro Bayley, WM35 Pro Becky

Claimed my latest 25 tickets today for more WM35 cards to come out.  Also ready for them to reset the BG rewards, since I keep having to spend on useless grab bags because I am at max points and I don't care about getting more 35 cards.  At least if i had to spend on CT I could still manage to pull a female.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #817 on: August 25, 2019, 12:14:07 PM »
Really didn't bother with this event tbh. On vacation in California and just playing to charge tbg at night. Timing was good since I'm just punting on the one event card.

Also the PCH is really nice, but windy between Santa Barbara and Monterey. Recommend having someone else drive so you can enjoy the view. 
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #818 on: August 25, 2019, 12:23:27 PM »
Really didn't bother with this event tbh. On vacation in California and just playing to charge tbg at night. Timing was good since I'm just punting on the one event card.

Also the PCH is really nice, but windy between Santa Barbara and Monterey. Recommend having someone else drive so you can enjoy the view.

Oh wow.  That is a great area to be at.  Much better to enjoy that area than mess with this game. Hope you are having a great time.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #819 on: August 25, 2019, 05:01:42 PM »
I too have ignored the event. My RTG is half way into cat ++ so there was no point trying. Instead I’ve loved in royal rumble training cards.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #820 on: August 26, 2019, 11:53:05 AM »

Whether this means just another month-long fusion again or something new, we'll just have to wait and see

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #821 on: August 28, 2019, 07:44:06 AM »
Won my first SS19 today.  Previous best was top 4.  Got lucky because my opponent probably had a better deck but I assume fell asleep or died while up 3-0.  He won the first game with both of us charged 3-2, then I was sleeping, then I woke up down 3-0....and he was sleeping the rest of the way lol

Great timing with double rewards.  No pro, but I got Billie Kay which is always awesome this early in a tier, and Zack Gibson.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #822 on: August 28, 2019, 08:29:52 AM »
Congrats on the win, I still haven't made it past final 4 in a SS19 KOTR.

So the month-long promo they were talking about is a Velveteen Dream one.  Throughout the month of September, a SS19 Velveteen Dream will be added to the fusions (which are also coming out this Sunday!   Wow that's early) so he can be gained from there.   ALSO a special SS19 Velveteen Dream can be pulled off the draft board throughout the month of September, and that's available for everyone, not just SS19 tier players.  Apparently it's going to act as a Hardened/Elite card and not count as a reset which is.... very unusual.   The pullable Dream has better stats than the fusion as well.   Also there's gonna be a Dream cardback added to the TBG store, for the low low price of 100k BP.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #823 on: August 28, 2019, 03:47:39 PM »
I've never really had luck with any of the promotions involving the draft board.  I really would like some Velveteen Dream cards so I can hope.

Last night I decided to cash in my PVP points and lucked out and got a SS19 Aleister Black, which was a pro from the only one i had gotten in a pack before.  So he is almost ready to pro.

Got nothing from Quest as has been the usual in this tier but funny enough, one of the pulls right after I finished the last goal in Quest was getting a board pull of SS19 James Drake.  I was hoping they'd load the event with NXT UK guys with their Takeover this weekend but unless he is in Heroic, no luck there.

I had to load some enhancements on to make sure I could stay in SS19 KOTR.  I am in the match to go to the Championship right now and of course, I get stuck against the guy who dumbed down his deck and is shuffling his cards around to force wins when the other side of the bracket has two guys already in bed.  So I am down 2-1 now and not optimistic I can get in.  Just would really be nice to win during this double reward period, as a couple Cataclysm females would be okay but CT males are useless at this point.
[img width=800

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #824 on: August 29, 2019, 11:23:31 AM »
According to Reddit it's Andrade CT and Sami SS19

Crazy how much people spend to already be on heroic.  We're on what, giant #2?

I've already learned from playing this event that I can get Cole for the pro easy without using credits.  I never go for heroic, so if I get far enough to get Sami it's gravy.  Only events I'll use credits on are RTG and LMS

Offline fazzle

« Reply #825 on: August 29, 2019, 10:20:59 PM »
I really don't want to go into Heroic, but with Sami being a pro I might have to.

Won my first SS19 KOTR this morning, got Orton and Cesaro, both singles.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #826 on: August 30, 2019, 12:47:28 AM »
Sami would be a pro but it ain't gonna happen for me. I never come close to finishing the first card in heroic.
Starvenger

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #827 on: August 30, 2019, 05:40:27 AM »
Less than 24 hours in and giants are already escaping

I like this mode because it's fun to play and easy to get the event card, but they need to tweak it to keep it active.  First off the rewards for individual giants suck.  I'm SS19++ and have no need for a male CT card.  Add women to it as rewards, and playable in the event.  Also give more people a chance to get top tier cards

As is I'm already working on Cole and leisurely taking my time because I can't pro him til after the event anyway.  I'll have him done by tomorrow and charged by Sunday night

Offline fazzle

« Reply #828 on: August 30, 2019, 10:09:12 AM »
I think the Giants escaping this early shows how the number of players for this event has gone way down compared to the first two, because they didn't get the first Cole from RTG

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #829 on: August 30, 2019, 01:12:41 PM »
I like the gameplay in the event... mostly... but I think the point structure is weird.  I was pretty busy yesterday but still managed to nab Big E pretty early this morning.  Now it seems like such a long grind for Cole.  That's why the two other Giants events, I got deep into Heroic but never pushed to finish the thing.

This event frustrates me how helpless you are at times.  I had all four left arrows on three different occasions where the left arrow didn't even get called.  So rare to get that many and to get the same one with no match that many times just seems too much.
[img width=800

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #830 on: August 31, 2019, 10:55:03 AM »
I finished Cole earlier today.  I feel like Sami isn't too far that if I just play casually the rest of the weekend and use free bouts I'll probably get him

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #831 on: September 06, 2019, 01:37:20 PM »
I know a lot of people complain about finding RTG boring but I find LMS way more boring.  I guess I like RTG because of the larger deck and seeing cards you don't always use.  Using the same cards that I am using round the clock in LMS over and over again, while also having WAR going for PVP - which I usually keep top deck in instead of training, is such a slog.  I'd like to get Ricochet but I can't remember the last time I got a LMS card.

My most recent pull was a SS19 Montez Ford earlier in the week.  I did get a SS19 Kairi Sane from a 25 ticket pack the other day.  Team BG today had a semi-useful reward as a got a 4th Bayley to go with #3 I got when my team did two cards in Team RD this week.  So now I will have a 5th CT Pro female for my larger decks.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #832 on: September 06, 2019, 02:33:44 PM »
I had a good run earlier in the week.  Pulled Corbin for a pro, got Andrade from Wild Wednesday, my first quest to actually give me a SS19 and then I won a KOTR and got Bayley.

Got Ember earlier today from my first fusion.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #833 on: September 06, 2019, 02:53:53 PM »
Wow.  That's a heck of a week.  Wild Wednesday has been killing me this tier because it isn't just not getting top tier, I'm getting mostly stuff from the lowest tier possible.  I actually am still waiting on my first CT chamber because I never really needed CT cards when those started, so I will probably be way behind in getting any SS19 Fusions going - though I really want the special Velveteen Dream cards.

My SS19 lineup is as follows:

Pros:
Event Razor, Event Cole, Aleister Black

Singles:
Stone Cold, Damian Priest, Johnny Gargano, Xavier Woods, Robert Roode, Jordan Myles, Erick Rowan, Karl Anderson, James Drake, Dolph Ziggler, Tucker, Big E, Baron Corbin, Montez Ford, R-Truth

Female Singles:
Liv Morgan, Sasha Banks, Kairi Sane

I am guessing I must be getting close to a pull now since my deck is SS19++ but I really haven't played a ton in the past week
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #834 on: September 06, 2019, 10:37:53 PM »
You gotta keep those chambers running.   By the time I got my first CT pro from the chamber I didn't need it, but I was still running so I would have the most possible ones when SS19s came out, and since they came out early I'll almost definitely be combining any pros I get.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #835 on: September 07, 2019, 03:43:42 PM »
LMS is definitely rigged.  I got stuck on level 58 for at least a half dozen losses.  There's 8 obstacles and I'd use a reveal and a block but keep getting bad luck or a bad matchup or two that sinks me

Then, playing the exact same way I win when I've got all 5 hearts still, there's 5 obstacles remaining and 6 cards left and I pull the one card.  And then I lose my F'n last match, but it doesn't matter because I advanced.  This F'n game sometimes, the odds of all of that happening in one game are so minascule

The other annoying thing is that they don't let you adjust your cards.  I don't mind it so much with the top 8 and 4.....but 100% with the support cards.  My best supports are Cat managers that boost the entire deck, but they stick me with two single use SS19 cards because of the tier.  That's definitely cost me some losses 

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #836 on: September 07, 2019, 03:47:57 PM »
Yeah, my deck is getting pretty full again and I am stuck with two CT Supports that I don't want because the game is forcing them into this deck for me.  I actually fell behind on my Fusions originally because the Top 8 getting logged kept me from putting my Shattered pros in the WM35 Chamber when that started.  And I've never gotten back on track with the Fusions due to that, really.  Then I just focused more on doing catalog stuff for basically a self-imposed side mission.

Right now I am floating above 7000 in LMS and getting Ricochet but with almost a whole day left, I hope I can get the event card, just not super optimistic.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #837 on: September 07, 2019, 09:37:26 PM »
Just delete those supports then, until the game puts the ones you want into your LMS deck

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #838 on: September 08, 2019, 09:00:38 AM »
I'm walled on level 64 now.  Got really close a few times and now I just have to wait for another chance every 30.

I'm sitting at #5745 so with 3 hours left I shouldn't drop too far down if I keep banking pts and get lucky to advance another level, but I'm close to being out of my current tier.  I've had a few surprisingly big late drops before in LMS

Offline Sabre

« Reply #839 on: September 08, 2019, 05:01:51 PM »
Because I was super lucky in CT aka wasn’t at all. I’ve just filled my decks with all pro males and one female. Hopefully I can 1 point myself to a potential ss19 pro this weekend.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #840 on: September 08, 2019, 07:54:57 PM »
So the clash of champions fusion is in the game and.... it's just the gold vault again, but only including people at the Clash PPV.    Also it's only running for a week so get your fusions in as fast as you can.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #841 on: September 09, 2019, 09:37:09 AM »
Back to back my last two SS19 board resets were Alexa Bliss. 

I'm either really really F'n lucky or the game is course correcting for me missing out on the Bayley/Sasha team event from last week thanks to a Labor Day bender

Offline fazzle

« Reply #842 on: September 09, 2019, 10:50:58 AM »
Goddamn, that's some big luck.   Got my pull today, solo Karl Anderson.   Meh.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #843 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:23 AM »
Got a pro Dolph from my first clash fusion.  It may be the second worst in the tier, but a pro's a pro. 

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #844 on: September 10, 2019, 02:47:02 AM »
Big E here from first fusion.  Pro!

I didn't even know he was on this Clash show

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #845 on: September 10, 2019, 04:13:07 AM »
New Day defends against Revival.

Started my first Chamber this morning.  I have a few cards of people booked for Clash, if I get lucky.

I got E, Dolph, Woods, Corbin, Rowan, Sasha and Roode

[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #846 on: September 10, 2019, 08:46:01 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Corbin isn't available in the fusions, since he wasn't booked for the show when the fusions went live.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #847 on: September 10, 2019, 08:49:05 AM »
Yeah, wasn’t sure on him.  Felt like more of my cards were not on this show so even without him, I’m surprised the amount I have.  We will see if I luck out later tonight.
[img width=800

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #848 on: September 10, 2019, 09:32:12 AM »
I've got Kofi, Dolph, Roode and Charlotte who I could all use a pro for

My second one is already cooking.  At this pull rate and with the packs looks like it should be good for about one a day for me

Offline fazzle

« Reply #849 on: September 10, 2019, 11:08:00 AM »
My potential pros I could get from this (not counting Dolph who I already got)

Orton, Nakamura, Bayley, Big E, Sasha, Rowan and Nikki Cross