Author Topic: Is John Wall's Injured Foot Related to Dwight's Broken BUTT?: NBA January 2019  (Read 2387 times)

Description:

Offline AA484

• CXF Writer
Lol, I think Kyrie is just a fickle dude.  Any wind can blow him.  Boston weather fucking sucks though, so maybe he's tired of it?  I'd take L.A. over any northeastern team any day.

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Teenage Mutant King Kamala

• CXF Writer
I like that I correctly guessed that Magic was actually talking about James Ingram with that tweet.

RIP

• Admin

Man they're losing because you're out bro.

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• Admin

• Admin

HOLY FUCK

Online Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
Damn, Phil was right

• Admin

If the Knicks got Siakam and van Vleet plus one more it would be ok.

Or Adebayo and Richardson plus one.

The Clippers and Spurs have jack shit I would take besides DeRozan and you can't trade him to Brooklyn.

Offline Detective Ventriloquist

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
And it's already done:

The New York Knicks have traded Kristaps Porzingis to the Dallas Mavericks.

DeAndre Jordan, Dennis Smith Jr. and Wesley Matthews will go to the Knicks. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Courtney Lee to Dallas.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
Doncic and Porzingis together? HOLY SHIT that is going to be insane if Porzingis is fine.

Also, holy fuck this must've been hiding in the shadows and only came out now for how fucking quick the Mavs did this.

• Admin
The Knicks are the worst organization in sports. They traded him for garbage.

Offline Mayor of Flavortown

• brock lock
Holy fuck, Dallas looks so interesting now.

• Canadian Destroyer213
Knicks also get a first rounder from Dallas.

• Canadian Destroyer213
The Knicks get rid of Hardaway Jr. and Lee's deals, get back 2 expiring contracts and a first round pick.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
If that was the best deal, holy fuck Knicks. That's terrible.

• brock lock
This pretty much takes the Knicks out of Lonzo if a third team gets involved for the AD/Lonzo and stuff Lakers trade. It was reported that Lonzo wanted to go to the Knicks or Bulls. Hopefully the Bulls get in on that.

• Canadian Destroyer213
I'm wondering if this is something they were working on while Dallas was in town and it just came to light. Or how long KP wanted to get out. They might have just wanted to do something fast, maybe to set up other deals for before the deadline.

Offline AA484

• CXF Writer
DeAndre probably wishes he stayed in L.A., now.  Maybe this was some slow burn revenge on Dallas's part for him spurning them a few years back.

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
Well he only signed for this season so he can just bounce in a few months if he’s not happy.

Odd that Kanter wasn’t put into this deal given all his bitching about his role
@alfdogg765 on Twitter FOLLOW ME

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
I'm wondering if this is something they were working on while Dallas was in town and it just came to light. Or how long KP wanted to get out. They might have just wanted to do something fast, maybe to set up other deals for before the deadline.
That's what I said earlier. This had to be in the works already and just as it comes out, everyone finds out it is a done deal.

Also, I think maybe the Knicks kept it under wraps in respect to Porzingis so he didn't have to deal with it? I mean, this is really odd.

Online Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ

Offline Gert

Only thing I can think of is they (The Knicks) are under the impression they can try to get 2 max guys this summer or next hence taking on a bunch of expiring deals instead of actual assets.

Offline strummer

The Knicks can now afford to sign 2 max deals and will have 2 first round picks.  It's a risk but hell at least they are going for it

Online Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
The Knicks are trading their franchise player to free up cap space by getting rid of all the extremely bad players they signed the last time they have cap space.

— Rodger Sherman (@rodger) January 31, 2019

Online Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
We will get Kemba Walker and Tobias Harris

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
Why would anyone want to go to the Knicks other then them over paying? They aren't going to attract any good max players. They have no clue what they are doing. They are arguably ran worse than the Bulls. Knicks still would probably go after Lonzo. Dennis Smith isn't exactly any kind of sure thing at PG. Porzingis did them a favor telling them they are trash now so they could start the never ending process of rebuilding. Hell I wouldn't even call it rebuilding. Moving pieces of broken rubble around is more accurate.

• Canadian Destroyer213

Only thing I can think of is they (The Knicks) are under the impression they can try to get 2 max guys this summer or next hence taking on a bunch of expiring deals instead of actual assets.

It might be a pipe dream, and we've heard it before, but KD and Kyrie love NY. They visit NY together every summer to play street ball. Kyrie's movie was a love letter to NY street ball. They both have made it known in the past how much they love NY. Obviously things can, and will happen, but the team is going all in on that. Plus the 2 first round picks, one of which will be a very high pick (theirs), possibly even the #1.

Online Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
Don’t do this to yourself, Bearhugger. This is gonna end up with some combo of like Kemba, Harris, Middleton.

• Admin
Kyrie wanted out of Cleveland to get away from a bad org, he ain’t willingly going to one.

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
Knicks would still fuck it up if KD and Kyrie went there.

Use the Amare & Melo example.

Offline strummer

It might be a pipe dream, and we've heard it before, but KD and Kyrie love NY. They visit NY together every summer to play street ball. Kyrie's movie was a love letter to NY street ball. They both have made it known in the past how much they love NY. Obviously things can, and will happen, but the team is going all in on that. Plus the 2 first round picks, one of which will be a very high pick (theirs), possibly even the #1.

pretty much how I feel.  Who gives a fuck at this point?  They are Deniro and Walken in Deer Hunter.  Russian Roulette.  Live or die

• Canadian Destroyer213
Don’t do this to yourself, Bearhugger. This is gonna end up with some combo of like Kemba, Harris, Middleton.

I'm not blowing up my head on this. I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst. And Kemba wouldn't be horrible if they can get someone else, too. They will have $75 million to play with.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
I found. Out about the trade because my buddy who is a Knicks fan text me.  With no ties to New York, Knicks have been his favorite team since he was a child because he loved Patrick Ewing.  He’s been diehard through it all and this was the final straw for him.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

• Canadian Destroyer213
I found. Out about the trade because my buddy who is a Knicks fan text me.  With no ties to New York, Knicks have been his favorite team since he was a child because he loved Patrick Ewing.  He’s been diehard through it all and this was the final straw for him.

All these fans jumping off the ledge based on this, trading an injury prone guy who might have just walked away after the season anyway. If the Knicks, and that's IF, they get 2 max guys that are great players, like Kyrie and KD, these fans aren't allowed to call the Knicks home anymore.

Online Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
I don’t blame the fans. The Knicks don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt.

The Knicks are trading their franchise player to free up cap space by getting rid of all the extremely bad players they signed the last time they have cap space.

— Rodger Sherman (@rodger) January 31, 2019

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
Trey Burke is also going to the Mavs.  Well that just changes the entire deal.

Also, the Knicks called the Pels first offering Porzingis in a deal for Anthony Davis, and the Pels weren't interested

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
Also the Knicks ended up getting two first-rounders

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
At least Tommy Dreamer liked the trade

• Admin
Considering going to Lakers-Clippers. Someone talk me out of it.

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
East reserves

Victor Oladipo
Kyle Lowry
Blake Griffin
Khris Middleton
Ben Simmons
Bradley Beal
Nikola Vucevic

Oladipo obviously will be replaced, hopefully by D'Angelo Russell.  Vooch is the first Orlando All-Star since the departure of Dwight Howard.

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
West:

Russell Westbrook
Anthony Davis
Nikola Jokic
Damian Lillard
Klay Thompson
LaMarcus Aldridge
Karl Anthony-Towns

Disappointed Tobias Harris wasn't chosen.  Those last three dudes are just lazy voting.

• Admin
TICKETS BOUGHT BE IN CHAT A 7:30 PM PACIFIC FOR SEAT PROOF!

• brock lock
West:

Russell Westbrook
Anthony Davis
Nikola Jokic
Damian Lillard
Klay Thompson
LaMarcus Aldridge
Karl Anthony-Towns

Disappointed Tobias Harris wasn't chosen.  Those last three dudes are just lazy voting.

Harris and Luka would've been more entertaining than the last three.

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
The Spurs deserved to have a guy but I think it should have been DeRozan.  I guess Aldridge is the one I have the least problem with of those three

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
TICKETS BOUGHT BE IN CHAT A 7:30 PM PACIFIC FOR SEAT PROOF!

You picked a good night, just read that LeBron is returning tonight

• Admin
Got to my dinner spot and just saw that. Pissed myself

Offline Gert

I'm disappointed that Rudy Gobert didn't make it. KAT has had a good season but I hate that Gobert's defense does not get the credit it deserves, and it's not like he is some schlub on offense.

The advanced stats say that the Spurs are 2.3 pts better with Aldridge off the floor, so he is the one that probably shouldn't have a spot of Rudy, Harris, or Doncic.

• Admin
BOBAN is too big to be a real human my god

• Admin
What I got from being at that game was that Rajon Rondo is an amazing basketball player.

• Admin

This is with Boban bending over, btw. No cuck seats here man.