Author Topic: NFL Offseason  (Read 5678 times)

Description:

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
Re: NFL Offseason
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2019, 05:52:07 AM »
He was just doing a covert on field workout for Belichick's sake.

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2019, 09:58:43 AM »
The Patriot Way

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2019, 10:04:57 AM »
Police are treating this as a human trafficking case.

I'll wait for the Patriots Apologists to make Kraft out as a victim and not a complete scum bag.

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2019, 10:11:43 AM »
Everyone has sex with sex slaves

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline The King of Trash

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2019, 10:19:30 AM »

• Admin

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Big Beard Booty Daddy

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2019, 10:44:06 AM »
Police are treating this as a human trafficking case.

I'll wait for the Patriots Apologists to make Kraft out as a victim and not a complete scum bag.

Whether prostitution should still be illegal in 2019 is a conversation for another post. He propositioned for sex, which is currently illegal and should get in trouble for that. But to say that he knowledge that this place was trafficing without proof is a little dumb. If it's found out he knew, burn him at the stake, but there is nothing pointing to the fact that he, or the other people, knew of it. It has nothing to do with people being an apologist.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • All hail Gritty!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2019, 11:02:15 AM »
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2019, 11:09:58 AM »
Whether prostitution should still be illegal in 2019 is a conversation for another post. He propositioned for sex, which is currently illegal and should get in trouble for that. But to say that he knowledge that this place was trafficing without proof is a little dumb. If it's found out he knew, burn him at the stake, but there is nothing pointing to the fact that he, or the other people, knew of it. It has nothing to do with people being an apologist.

Yeah those girls are living the American dream on work visas. They aren't over here in this country because their families sold them or they aren't here paying off family debts. Purely here for the American dream of fucking some Americans in a massage parlor. There is a reason the police are treating the workers in that place as victims also. Stop being so naive. Obviously Kraft is going to plead ignorance that he couldn't possibly fathom these workers are here against their will. He only made charitable donations to an anti-human trafficking organization. He obviously would be totally naive on the typical people that are trafficked and for what reasons. Who wouldn't think that the workers in a dirty Asian massage parlor in West Palm Beach, Florida aren't just a typical prostitute just trying to pay for meth, heroin, or whatever stupid fucking drug most street corner prostitutes are trying to get cash for.

Give me a fucking break.

I expect a significant punishment by the NFL a league that shits all over someone for any alleged abuse/violence toward women.

Offline Big Beard Booty Daddy

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2019, 11:15:23 AM »

Yeah those girls are living the American dream on work visas. They aren't over here in this country because their families sold them or they aren't here paying off family debts. Purely here for the American dream of fucking some Americans in a massage parlor. There is a reason the police are treating the workers in that place as victims also. Stop being so naive. Obviously Kraft is going to plead ignorance that he couldn't possibly fathom these workers are here against their will. He only made charitable donations to an anti-human trafficking organization. He obviously would be totally naive on the typical people that are trafficked and for what reasons. Who wouldn't think that the workers in a dirty Asian massage parlor in West Palm Beach, Florida aren't just a typical prostitute just trying to pay for meth, heroin, or whatever stupid fucking drug most street corner prostitutes are trying to get cash for.

Give me a fucking break.

I expect a significant punishment by the NFL a league that shits all over someone for any alleged abuse/violence toward women.

I'm far from a Patriots apologist as I'm not a fan of them. But let's blame everyone who ever paid for a hand job for human trafficking, whether they knew about it or not. Give me a fucking break. I'm done with this conversation.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline The Amazing Rando

• Apparently Smart?
    • Opposite Attractions
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2019, 11:26:45 AM »
Maybe he was looking for someone to deflate his balls and there was a communication mix up...
A Horrible Premise - Episode 48: TEN CORGIS TAPED TOGETHER - an improv comedy game show podcast about creating 'horrible' tv shows.

Opposite Attractions - a comedy design podcast where two idiots design their very own theme parks. SEASON 6 IS UNDERWAY!

Apparently Artistic - See my dubious attempts at making art.

Bro, Do You Even Tweet?

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2019, 11:33:21 AM »
Maybe he was looking for someone to deflate his balls and there was a communication mix up...
I was getting giddy as I scrolled that no one posted this yet and then boom, last post in the thread.

>:(

:P

Offline The Amazing Rando

• Apparently Smart?
    • Opposite Attractions
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2019, 11:35:32 AM »
Someone has to scrape the bottom of the barrel and I'm just the person to do it.
A Horrible Premise - Episode 48: TEN CORGIS TAPED TOGETHER - an improv comedy game show podcast about creating 'horrible' tv shows.

Opposite Attractions - a comedy design podcast where two idiots design their very own theme parks. SEASON 6 IS UNDERWAY!

Apparently Artistic - See my dubious attempts at making art.

Bro, Do You Even Tweet?

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2019, 11:36:55 AM »
Don't pay for a hand job at a massage parlor and there is no market for the criminal organizations to see a financial gain to ship people over here to exploit them.

Deflategate II: Electric Bob Boogaloo

Offline pujoljunkie

• Old Navy / Diet Snapple Publishing Group
  • CXF Writer
  • PujolJunkie
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2019, 11:56:41 AM »
Can't wait for Belichick to put out a statement where he says Kraft isn't as good at picking up hookers as LT.

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2019, 02:55:25 PM »
In more important news:
The Bears are releasing Cody Parkey.

Offline HSJ

• misogynist at heart
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2019, 02:57:07 PM »
It’s illegal to go to a rub and tug place?

DTF

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2019, 12:06:57 AM »
it's illegal to traffic in humans? I've got some reassessing to do.

Offline HSJ

• misogynist at heart
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2019, 01:59:10 AM »
So I’m guilty of human trafficking because I go and get a massage?

DTF

Online Hawk 34

• Death Pool Winner
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2019, 04:21:22 AM »
A licensed massage business is perfectly legal and I would encourage you to seek one if you have any physical discomfort but if they start giving you a handjob or any other sexual activity, then you aren’t at a legitimate massage business. 

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2019, 10:09:51 AM »
I'm in walking distance of a place that's under investigation for rub and tugs. I'm not supposed to have this information. The obvious answer is I'm not going there but it did cross my mind to go snoop.

Offline Zetterberg is Go

Offline strummer

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2019, 05:07:38 AM »
Jason Witten is leaving ESPN and returning to play for the Cowboys

Online Hawk 34

• Death Pool Winner
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2019, 09:18:02 AM »
Which newly retired player or coach will be hired this time?  Safe to say it won’t be Marvin Lewis after that AAF effort.

Offline Aero

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2019, 09:55:50 AM »
I wasn't aware that Marvin even had an effort in broadcasting.

I don't think it will happen, because he seems happy to be sitting home, but I wonder if they'd explore bringing Cutler in. CBS obviously thought he was good enough to hire for their B team a few years ago, and he wouldn't have much to live up to after Witten. They'll probably want a splashier name, though.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2019, 01:18:09 AM »
Todd Gurley has arthritis in his knee and his long term future is in jeopardy.  So much for being perfectly healthy, Rams.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2019, 04:39:59 AM »
- Patriots released TE Dwayne Allen, saving over $7 Million but could bring him back on a cheaper deal.
- Free agent OT Jake Fisher is moving to tight end. He's down to 285 and looking to stick as a blocker.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Raiders, Redskins, and Titans are "the three teams that have shown the most interest" in acquiring Antonio Brown to this point.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2019, 06:59:02 AM »
I'm sure Brown would love those places.  Don't like Big Ben throwing to you?  Try Derek Carr.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2019, 07:15:15 AM »
Cleveland Browns released OLB Jamie Collins after just 2 & 1/2 Seasons. Went over 100 tackles with 13 TFL last year so it will be interesting to see what his market is.

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2019, 10:49:59 AM »
Washington gets Case Keenum off Denver. Some late draft picks involved. Gives Washington a placeholder to not feel pressured to get a QB this year in the draft.

• Admin
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2019, 10:54:10 AM »
Not tanking for Tua is going to be the dumbest thing their organization has ever done.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2019, 12:30:44 PM »
Miami appears to be committed to the tank so you know they are after Tua.

• Admin
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2019, 02:31:40 PM »
Antonio Brown is going to...THE BILLS.

Offline Aero

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2019, 10:16:19 PM »
Now, the Bills, themselves, have said they're out.

Waking up to all the NFL insiders reporting/not reporting the trade was fun.

Offline Zetterberg is Go

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2019, 11:03:02 PM »
That was a nice 5 minutes this morning, that hope. If it was for picks only they 100% should do it.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2019, 01:30:50 AM »
The deal is dead because Brown refused to go to Buffalo.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2019, 04:37:03 AM »
Couple of other deals going on too.

Arizona Cardinals acquired RT Marcus Gilbert from the Steelers in exchange for a 6th-round pick.
Cleveland Browns acquired DE Olivier Vernon and a 2019 4th-round pick from the Giants in exchange for RG Kevin Zeitler and a 2019 5th-round pick.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2019, 09:34:31 AM »
Pats get Michael Bennett and a 2020 7th from the Eagles for a 2020 5th

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2019, 11:56:51 AM »
Fins cut Danny Amendola.  I'd like to see him back in NE, but he trash talked Belichick on the way out

• Admin
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2019, 03:33:38 PM »
ANTONIO BROWN IS A FUCKING RAIDER BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2019, 03:59:46 PM »
Is it too late for Brown to accept that Buffalo deal?  The Steelers found about the only franchise even worse than the Bills to send him to.

• Admin
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2019, 04:12:06 PM »
The Raiders have four high picks to fix the team. They planned quite well for this event.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2019, 04:16:40 PM »
They also still have Chucky at the helm.  I'm sure he'll do just as good a job as Tomlin did at controlling his ego.

• Admin
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2019, 04:27:21 PM »
It literally entirely depends on what happens with the four top 40 picks and in free agency.

Offline Cartman

« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2019, 03:36:55 AM »
Imagine if they still had Mack tho...

KKK Bowl II Champion New York Giants
2005 TSM Fantasy Baseball Champion Pawtucket Red Sox
2006 TSM Fantasy Football Champion Pawtucket Patriots!!!
2011 TSM H2H Fantasy Football Champion
2012 TSM H2H Fantasy Football Champion

PSN ID: Theschill

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2019, 03:41:04 AM »
Per Profootballtalk, Antonio Brown's total compensation for the next three years has increased from $38.925 million to $50.125 million, while his guaranteed money has gone from $0 to $30.125 million.

For the value (just 3rd and 5th Round picks), the Raiders made out like, well, Raiders in this deal. The bigger question is how Brown will acclimate to the locker room and/or Gruden's coaching if the team struggles to win games. Gruden already sent Amari Cooper packing and had a notorious battle with Keyshawn Johnson back in Tampa Bay that ended up with him in Dallas.

• Admin
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2019, 04:27:33 AM »
Imagine if they still had Mack tho...

I wish. He didn't really wanna be there though and said that himself.

The more hilarious part is that they've effectively traded Cooper, a third, and a fifth for Antonio Brown and a first round pick. Cooper had wanted a $15 million a year contract.

Offline Flik

• DorianS
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2019, 05:07:36 AM »
You know I bet AB becomes a model citizen after this deal, just to go "see? Nothing about me" and try to pin more blame on the Steelers and Ben. He seems to be that type of guy.

Also, with 4 firsts, they could definitely end up turning this ship around in a hurry. I mean, still a wait and see thing, but if AB holds up all the way through the contract and they nail the 4 picks, Gruden may have done some good.

• Admin
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2019, 05:32:45 AM »
My targets would be:

DE/DT with 4th pick
LB/DE with 24th
S/LB with 27th (notice a pattern here)
RB or TE with 35th

Safety could also be addressed in free agency and so could DT and LB. But, man, that Brown trade is a fucking ripoff of the highest order. I can't believe it. Sammy Watkins nearly got paid that much last year.

• Admin
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2019, 08:36:20 AM »
The Raiders traded Kelechi Osemele and a 6th round pick to the Jets for a 5th round pick.

That's good for someone they were going to cut due to him being overpaid. He also has about one more good season left so it's also good for the Jets.I think he has one more good season left anyway. He said a little while ago that he wanted to lose weight to the point where he wouldn't be overweight anymore. I don't know if he could play guard after doing that though.