Author Topic: Antonio Brown Released by Oakland  (Read 1234 times)

Description:

Offline New-New-New England Order

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
Re: Antonio Brown Released by Oakland
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2019, 08:10:46 AM »
So catching up on the story, the minute those intimidating texts as a member of the Patriots he was gone.  They would have tolerated his past antics because it was in the past; as soon as it was clear he wasn't changing that was it.

Offline Cool, Bad, & Handsome

• KOAB
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2019, 08:11:11 AM »
"You know, we knew there were question marks and I was never comfortable with us signing him, glad we did the right thing!" -- Equivocating, horrible Patriots fans today

Gee, wonder why people on Facebook called you an asshole?  Can't think of a single reason, myself.

AB doing what AB did is probably the best thing to happen to the Raiders AND the Patriots.

Raiders looking good, definitely motivated by the whole shitty situation, and "Morally bankrupt" Patriots have a 2nd chance at 19-0.

I think Brown is most likely a garbage human being, but he's not alone by any means. This whole story would have never seen the light of day if he had just paid her off the 2 Million she was looking for:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-reportedly-rejected-2-million-settlement-offer-in-lawsuit-accuser-will-meet-with-nfl-on-monday/

I'm willing to bet this kind of stuff happens alot more than anyone knows publicly since the payoffs keep everyone quiet.

Yeah, I make this shit up. Fuck off. If you don't like truth then don't talk to adults. Go ahead, say this is all in my head or that I'm a hater. Those are the usual go-to's for fucking clowns.

Offline New-New-New England Order

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2019, 08:18:18 AM »

But I think we all can agree AB is on an XFL roster by the end of the year, right?

Online Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2019, 08:19:33 AM »

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2019, 08:25:40 AM »
The talk about AB being a genius in getting out of Oakland this way was very short lived. This guy threw away tens of millions of dollars.

I was mostly just kidding because of the Pats reputation.  He should never play again.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2019, 10:25:26 AM »

But I think we all can agree AB is on an XFL roster by the end of the year, right?

Depends on what happens legally.  No convicts allowed.  RIP JOHNNY FOOTBALL
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2019, 10:47:43 AM »
So catching up on the story, the minute those intimidating texts as a member of the Patriots he was gone.  They would have tolerated his past antics because it was in the past; as soon as it was clear he wasn't changing that was it.

"past antics"

HE SEXUALLY ASSUALTED SOMEONE you colossal fuckhead.

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2019, 10:52:25 AM »
Shenanigans

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2019, 10:59:05 AM »
This has been one of the most bizarre implosions of a pro-athlete I have ever seen. The fact the dude got a second chance and fucked it up in under 2 weeks is incredible. Dude is mentally ill. Hopefully his victims take all his money away from him. Dude trying to get his hired goons to investigate and threaten her and her children is heinous as fuck. I doubt he even gets a shot at XFL.

Online Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2019, 11:18:26 AM »

"past antics"

HE SEXUALLY ASSUALTED SOMEONE you colossal fuckhead.

He was changing tho. Starting with signing with the Pats

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #110 on: Today at 02:46:31 AM »
Did he knowingly include her in that group text?  WTF