Author Topic: Sasha Leaving?  (Read 825 times)

Description:

Offline strummer

Re: Sasha Leaving?
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2019, 10:31:26 AM »
I think it should be pointed out that this wasn't just a one time thing about losing at Mania.  Sasha and Bayley had been promised thing months back and never delivered.  They posted a pic posing with IIconics after Mania so I don't think they minded putting them over.  It's been a gradual deal with frustration building up.  And yeah in all honesty Bayley has been booked horribly, even worse than .Sasha for at least 2 years now.

For people going "shut up and do your job" you'd be aghast at all the backstage bitching that took place in the 80s and 90s.  Maybe it's a generational gap

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2019, 10:47:36 AM »
Bayley can't promo at all but she's been all over tv and was the first ever Women's Tag Champ. The company had a plan for her (break up and feud with Sasha) but they wanted to stay together and do the tag division. Not sure how you can blame the company for not having a plan in that case.

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2019, 11:01:57 AM »
I think it should be pointed out that this wasn't just a one time thing about losing at Mania.  Sasha and Bayley had been promised thing months back and never delivered.  They posted a pic posing with IIconics after Mania so I don't think they minded putting them over.  It's been a gradual deal with frustration building up.  And yeah in all honesty Bayley has been booked horribly, even worse than .Sasha for at least 2 years now.

For people going "shut up and do your job" you'd be aghast at all the backstage bitching that took place in the 80s and 90s.  Maybe it's a generational gap

I posted something in the chat room on Monday where I had guessed that Sasha was supposed to work with Alexa again and freaked out. May not be far from the truth.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Former Faithless Fool

• KOAB
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2019, 11:06:08 AM »
If only WWE could make their TV as compelling as kayfabe 3.0 internet bullshit.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2019, 11:08:34 AM »
She still is JUST complaining, she's still going to work and doing her job.

Well, she was supposed to lose, along with Bayley, to Alexa and that didn't happen so...

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2019, 11:11:37 AM »
Also, really glad she's focusing her frustrations on the poor management instead of her co-workers.

Offline strummer

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2019, 11:29:10 AM »
Yeah like I mentioned she doesn't have heat with Peyton or Billie or refused to lose to them or something.  It's more complicated than that

Offline Two-Time Hall of Famer

• Kreese
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2019, 01:21:21 PM »
Probably pretty frustrating to see Charlotte, who Sasha equaled or outperformed every year through 2017, be preordained as Ronda's challenger in the first women's WM main event while Sasha and Bayley were put on the backburner all year so as not to steal her thunder. Also for all the talk of women being treated as equals, the other women's match on the main card was like the ninth most important match on the show. If you're a woman in WWE not in a singles title program you barely exist.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2019, 02:28:18 PM »
Oh yeah, I was telling a friend it must be heartbreaking to know you stole the show at Wrestlemania 32 vs Becky and Charlotte and then to see them main event 3 years later with someone else taking your place. And it’s not really her fault. I do have a lot of sympathy for her in that sense.

• KOAB
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2019, 05:20:46 PM »
Also ratings were better during the never ending feud with Charlotte until they killed her character off by having her cut that promo about Charlotte being much better than her at anything. Damn near as damaging to a supposed future talent when it comes to drawing as Sting telling Seth that he was no HHH to build up their WWE title match.

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2019, 12:36:42 AM »
WRT the tag titles, I think for Sasha it's less about "losing a fake fight" and more about WWE pulling the same shit they always do with hotshotting titles that make them meaningless.

Also, folks can cite that she signed a new contract all they want, but it's not like WWE has never lied to a worker and blown smoke up their ass in order to lock them in and then pulled a 180 on them.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2019, 03:34:28 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

• KOAB
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2019, 08:50:06 AM »

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2019, 08:52:01 AM »
BTW I'm assuming Baby Shoes put up Sasha's deleted twitter post:

Sasha Banks – “If you only knew, ya marks! #Raw #SDLive #NXT #NXTUK #Progress #evolve #ShakeUp"

So look for her to be transferred and swiftly given a title shot to placate her.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2019, 08:57:52 AM »
"Hey *I* didn't say it I said SOURCES Said It! TOTALLY Different thing! OOOOOOOOOK!" coming soon.

This is almost certainly going to end up like with The Revival where she'll come back to work and it's smoothed over.

Like I said at the start.

It was probably blown over huge and once all parties calmed down she agreed to come back. And now if she loses matches we can have a narrative where she's being punished and if she wins some we can have a narrative where they're trying to make her happy. Which is true?
Ryan Satin will tell us and then tell us he never said it!

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2019, 09:08:52 AM »
I did post her deleted tweet which also featured kissing lips and that peach that gets used for a butt.

Maybe she deleted after there were too many offers to take her up on that.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Dave Meltzer

• New Poster Who Should Be Posting
  • New Poster Who'll Post A Lot
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2019, 02:21:23 PM »
Sasha and Bayley do release the money is in the chase not with babyface champs winning everything.

Lol women drawing money

Offline strummer

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2019, 06:40:29 AM »
Sasha was also upset because she was told her and Bayley would be breaking up in the shake up. Per WOR

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2019, 09:03:31 AM »
Bayley is the one who should be upset over that one not Sasha tbh. Sasha will only benefit. It also just shows that she was really happy doing the tag team stuff and not shook up about her spot on the card. Just wanted to keep doing stuff with her friend, which I can understand but it isn't always realistic.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2019, 04:17:10 AM »
I think Sasha probably was upset about the team breaking up because she and Bailey were probably thinking "hey, if we lose the titles, at least we'll get them back or be a prominent team of the division". And now, nope. Let's break up one of the few teams going for this fledgling division. Oh and I don't think bringing up one half of the Sky Pirates and teaming that person up with the Empress of Tomorrow, instead of you know, just bringing up the Sky Pirates as a whole, is a great idea either.

There's no sense of a plan, indication of where things are going or anything. And the division is basically an afterthought.

If it was me (as I am right now), I would've considered quitting as well.

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Spectrox Toxaemia
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2019, 04:34:14 AM »
I agree on the Sky Pirates, but Kairi and Asuka are the perfect face-in-peril-hot-tag kinda team.

Sasha will end up back in time to save the division from Becky the megalomaniac soon enough. I get that she didn't want to split the team, but honestly they shouldn't have been a team in the first place. I feel like it's probably more that she knows how fucked Bayley is without her, and was trying to look out at her own expense. And honestly, they'll break the bank for Sasha because they don't wanna lose that Snoop Dog connection because...well because.