Author Topic: Discontinued Food Graveyard  (Read 493 times)

Description:

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Discontinued Food Graveyard
« on: April 30, 2019, 12:47:36 PM »
Decided to do Hot Dogs with Beans for dinner one night this week for the first time in forever.  Whenever I did this, I always ate the Bush's Grillin' Beans - Texas Ranchero beans

Didn't see them in the store so I bought the next most appealing flavor, Honey Chipotle, which as I expected, was sweeter than I wanted.  But all the beans that were there were in the sweeter strain.

Looked it up tonight and saw my flavor had been discontinued. RIP Grillin Beans.

Post about discontinued products here but I will probably block whoever starts whining about Crystal Pepsi and Surge on the first page of the thread.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Dandy

• Top 128 Poster
  • CXF Writer
Re: Discontinued Food Graveyard
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 01:04:03 PM »
Jello 1-2-3
Oh Dandy...you came and you gave without taking!

Offline Wrestlemania/Limp Bizkit WINNER

• Kreese
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 01:41:59 PM »
Speaking of Jell-O I was a big fan of the pudding pops, which were a frequent dessert in my elementary school cafeteria. They stopped making them some time in the 90s but brought them back around 2004 marketed under the Popsicle brand. They were now made in the smaller Popsicle mold but they still tasted good. It lasted a few years I guess, then they went away again, this time for good? I hope not.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 02:24:59 PM »
I never had 1-2-3 but Pudding Pops - I can dig.  We never had them at home but that was always a highlight of a visit to see Grandma
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 03:55:04 PM »
PB Max

Offline Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 03:14:17 AM »
The OG apple streusel coffee cakes that Hostess put out. They have new versions which are much healthier, overall, but those little delights of processed foodstuffs with a hint of apple flavoring were the shit.

Offline Winter Epicland

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »
I don't drink soda anymore but I actually did enjoy Pepsi Blue. I enjoyed Crystal Pepsi too when I tried it a few years ago but that still pops up in stores briefly every year it looks like.

I fucking loved Burger King's Rodeo Burger. They still sell it at certain stores but I haven't seen it served in 15 or so years here in NY.

Crystal Bay was fucking awesome.

I also really enjoyed Dizzy Grizzlies.