Author Topic: The Chicken Challenge.  (Read 1798 times)

Description:

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Re: The Chicken Challenge.
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2019, 09:30:33 AM »
I need to know about those Panda Express chicken strips.  Those pencilled in yet?
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2019, 09:40:24 AM »
I need to know about those Panda Express chicken strips.  Those pencilled in yet?

I gotta have them. Soon I think.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2019, 09:45:26 AM »
Sounds awesome.

Hoping you hit up some breastaurants too.  Maybe we can get some advice from the main man Steven the Fat Mac.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2019, 10:03:13 AM »
HART'S ORANGE CHICKEN

Price: So I was at the fucking store a few weeks ago, and I saw some of this on sale for 3 bucks. 3 bucks for Chinese food? I knew exactly what I was getting when I bought this, but it was cheap. Anyway I ate this after watching football week 1 and couldn't compel myself to post this until now.

Eaten: It's Chinese food, so over rice. You fry that shit and put it on the plate yourself. It's bagged, freezer "chicken".

Summarization: Look, if you pay 3 dollars for chicken, you know exactly what you're getting. There were some things I did not expect though. I did not expect it to taste like there was literally nothing inside of these. This tasted like I was eating breading and nothing else. Secondly, the "orange" sauce wasn't very orange at all, it was gross. Tasted like syrup.

Shit Factor: Oh you better believe my asshole ripped straight out.

Rating: 3/10

Stick with Trader Joe's, next time.

Offline muzzington

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2019, 04:17:49 PM »
Is Honey Chicken popular in the states? I always hear about Orange Chicken and it's just not a thing here but Honey Chicken is at every place.

• Admin
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2019, 07:21:35 PM »
Is Honey Chicken popular in the states? I always hear about Orange Chicken and it's just not a thing here but Honey Chicken is at every place.

I would say not really.

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline AA484

• CXF Writer
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2019, 11:39:28 PM »
HART'S ORANGE CHICKEN

Price: So I was at the fucking store a few weeks ago, and I saw some of this on sale for 3 bucks. 3 bucks for Chinese food? I knew exactly what I was getting when I bought this, but it was cheap. Anyway I ate this after watching football week 1 and couldn't compel myself to post this until now.

Eaten: It's Chinese food, so over rice. You fry that shit and put it on the plate yourself. It's bagged, freezer "chicken".

Summarization: Look, if you pay 3 dollars for chicken, you know exactly what you're getting. There were some things I did not expect though. I did not expect it to taste like there was literally nothing inside of these. This tasted like I was eating breading and nothing else. Secondly, the "orange" sauce wasn't very orange at all, it was gross. Tasted like syrup.

Shit Factor: Oh you better believe my asshole ripped straight out.

Rating: 3/10

You need to get that frozen Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken.

• Admin
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2019, 09:44:26 AM »
Y'all probably thought I forgot, and I didn't forget, I just haven't been eating chicken. Was saving the comeback for one moment.

POPEYE'S SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH

Price: 7.99 combo. You probably know the drill.

Eaten: Bro, they put way more spicy mayo than this. My sandwich was drenched. I also got a pumpkin pie and ate it cause I had been doing shit all day and was super tired. The pie is like a 9/10 pie.

Summarization: This is where I have an admission. I ate one of these two weeks ago, but it was so soggy and there was such a lack of spice that I didn't want to review it. I knew I got a shitty one and was gonna bide my time. Now this thing, man. What do you even say. The bun is magical, the crunch on the chicken is something that you dream of. They aren't lying about the sandwich being spicy either. These sandwiches are so good that you really can't say anything, you just have to recommend that people at one. I do not know how this sandwich will ever be topped. This shit is like if God himself made a sandwich.

Rating: 10/10

Offline Joyful & Soyful

• brock lock
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2019, 03:40:44 AM »
BAH GAWD #THERETURN