Author Topic: 2019 NFL Week 1: Pats Raise a Banner, Air Raid Sirens, and AB's War Against All  (Read 1806 times)

Description:

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin
The Raiders suck and that's why AB wanted to leave, etc

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Flik

• DorianS
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
Congrats on your team not being terrible. Not trying to be funny, just congratulating you on your team doing well.

• Admin
Hey man, I'm glad they're not terrible

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• Admin
Their defense last year was also the worst I've ever seen in my life, they had 13 SACKS IN 16 GAMES. They still managed to win four games. This one just needs to be average for them to win eight.

• Admin
We'll be terrible now because our best corner probably broke his neck.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

I actually missed most of the Saints game, friend's birthday and his child kept me outside playing catch. What 5 year old doesn't want to sit inside and watch sports instead of play them!? Nah, he's a great little guy.

Caught the 2nd half at home. Seems like that was the best part anyway. Defense still needs work.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
The Broncos are baaaaaaaaad. I thought last year was bottom for them, guess not. Oakland's playing really well themselves but fuckin' A is Denver awful.

• Admin
This is why I liked the team a lot with AB. I thought they would make the playoffs with an offense like this and that kind of wide receiver. Guys have filled in his absence very well. This is also a good defense they're playing against.

Lindsay is a great player and should have ran more. You have to keep feeding that guy until he breaks one. Their pass offense is abysmal.

• Admin

You love to see it

Offline Flik

• DorianS
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
Surprised it has been that long since someone has done it. Think that means he'll be really good.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

RIP Kaare Vedvik

Offline Aero

In a super rare trade, the Pats traded the corpse of Demaryius Thomas to the Jets for a 2021 6th round pick. Sure, why not.

Edit: And I don't mean to sound down on the trade. Save for Crowder, the Jets WR's may as well have been invisible on Sunday against a good Bills defense, so the depth doesn't hurt. Especially when he already knows the playbook. Could be a good role player.

And as Kahran hints, the Jets have their fourth starting kicker since preseason, signing Sam Ficken.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
I think DT still has something left in the tank.  And now this looks dumb after the AB allegations

Offline Aero

It's probably not bad too from the Pats' perspective, though, because he was previously cut anyway. Only back because of Harry's injury, I think?

It suddenly does seem better for the Jets now, as Quincy Enunwa is out for the season with a neck injury. He missed all of 2017 with a similar injury, so he may be done for good. :(

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
Harry was already out.  They actually cut DT and resigned him as a procedural move to give him a raise.  It was a vote of confidence and I was expecting him to contribute.  He had a big game in the last exhibition.  Jets might have got a steal

Offline Cartman

I think he's done, but I guess we're gonna find out now.

• Admin
We lost Johnathan Abram for the season. I'm bummed out by this, this guy is a great talent and needed time to develop, but the lone bright side is that free safety is the only position on the market where there are still good players. This guy was a heat seeking missile though.

That's only some of what happened on Monday.