Author Topic: Patriots Spygate #2: Onto Cincinnati  (Read 197 times)

Description:

Online Firmino of the 909

• Admin
Patriots Spygate #2: Onto Cincinnati
« on: December 09, 2019, 06:50:57 AM »

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Online Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
Re: Patriots Spygate #2: Onto Cincinnati
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 08:28:07 AM »

Already squashed apparently. https://www.sbnation.com/2019/12/9/21003609/patriots-bengals-spygate-again-filming-browns-advance-scout-do-your-job

"The employee in question was one of New England’s advance scouts. The filming taking place was part of a webseries called Do Your Job, which aside from sounding like Belichick’s autobiography, is a program that profiles the behind-the-scenes staffers who make the Patriots’ machine work. An upcoming episode called for an in-depth look on the team’s scouting efforts. The Browns, according to sources, gave their blessing and credentialed a film crew to follow the yet-unnamed scout into the press box."

Offline The Art of Rasslin'

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • wipeoff
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 10:42:27 AM »
always an alibi with these scumtriots

I can't believe a guy can be that big, and jump around like he does what a great athlete!

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 10:56:39 AM »
I don't understand why you Patriots fans always fall into the trap of defending what cannot be defended.

There is literally no doubt what happened here.

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 10:59:41 AM »
The next defense is going to be "why would they tape the Bengals?"

At which point you should wonder why they would start taping teams in Week 14. Because nobody of sound mind would start off by taping the Bengals first, even though they obviously were taping the Bengals. Asking for the tape to be deleted and forgotten is hilarious.

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 02:05:50 PM »
The Pats admitted to filming the sideline btw. They claim accidental because the filming team "didn't know the rules" but the NFL is gonna be the judge of that.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 04:17:39 PM »
Nothing of substance will happen to the Patriots. There has been too much false hope in the past for me to expect anything.

Offline Krankor

• Krankor
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 07:54:14 PM »
Honestly the Patriots/Kraft thing really seems like a scam that they were hoping to get away with. If you are doing a documentary on what your advanced scouts do from week to week, you don't need to include video of another team's sideline. Have the camera on the scout and have them explain what they are doing and looking at and maybe some in-game footage. You would think they would try to not be so damn obvious, but they clearly don't care.

Online Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »
Clearly the Patriots weren't on the up & up by not telling the Bengals/NFL and the guy requesting the footage just be deleted is very, very damning (although the Patriots argue the filmers included 'independent contractors' so who knows). With all that said, the crew does film a lot of field related stuff so I don't find it that incredulous that the videographers would film the Cincy sideline and pan over the field.

https://www.patriots.com/video/do-your-job-patriots-video-department

Offline The Art of Rasslin'

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • wipeoff
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 11:38:01 PM »
you posted that same excuse before, except this time used a pats beat writer as your source...

I can't believe a guy can be that big, and jump around like he does what a great athlete!

Online Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2019, 05:21:18 AM »
Some more damning details against the Patriots per an article from TheAthletic (anybody subscribe who can post pertinent info?). The more interesting thing IMO is the dude wearing Bruins gear rather than Patriots attire, tying back to 909's post about the staffers wearing/covering up Patriots attire.

• Admin
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2019, 05:40:48 AM »
This kind of cover up was stated to be part of how the Patriots would attempt to cover up Spygate and other future events. They are so busted lol.

This, on the other hand, is just smart.

Offline Sty Guy Kamala

• CXF Writer
  • Sometimes A Friend is Worth A Billion Dollars
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2019, 05:44:40 AM »
The Bengals? The Bengals!?

Were they just studying how to manage being an incompetent franchise cause that's the direction the Pats will be going in a few years?

What the hell?

Online KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2019, 06:22:17 AM »
If this is all true this franchise is run by idiots.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »
I admire how brazen they are about this.  They cheat even when they don't have to.  Win if you can.  Lose if you must.  But always cheat.

Offline Cartman

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2019, 09:23:51 AM »
Espn is the Fox News of sports.