Author Topic: TRTSM Shoots!  (Read 62882 times)

Description:

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2010, 01:43:18 AM »
According to my contract back then, I had to wrestle 280 days a year for Vince McMahon. By the time I wrestled Shawn at Survivor Series that year where they screwed me out of the title, I had already worked something like 310 shows. I didn't even need to be there. I could've just told Vince that I already did my dates according to my contract. I could've told him to just take his belt and shove it and walk out. But I was a professional and I was giving him everything I could. I really didn't even have a problem losing the belt, but Shawn didn't have any respect for me and I didn't have any respect for him."

Given he was out for 6 weeks or so with a bum knee, I'd love to see Bret's number proven.

I would too, but it also depends on when his contract 'year' started/ended.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2010, 01:49:47 AM »
Some more interesting comments from wrestlers in interviews... interesting to see Owen's point about the Mexican wrestlers and kinda highlights the difference between the way smart marks see wrestling and wrestlers see wrestling.

I have to agree with him on that though. The Lucha stuff was probably some my least favourite stuff during the ratings wars. It's neat to see once in a while, but once you've seen one match you pretty much know that every move is going to end in a variation of an armdrag or a rana.

Offline Big Green

• The King of the Mountain
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2010, 01:53:55 AM »
According to my contract back then, I had to wrestle 280 days a year for Vince McMahon. By the time I wrestled Shawn at Survivor Series that year where they screwed me out of the title, I had already worked something like 310 shows. I didn't even need to be there. I could've just told Vince that I already did my dates according to my contract. I could've told him to just take his belt and shove it and walk out. But I was a professional and I was giving him everything I could. I really didn't even have a problem losing the belt, but Shawn didn't have any respect for me and I didn't have any respect for him."

Given he was out for 6 weeks or so with a bum knee, I'd love to see Bret's number proven.

I would too, but it also depends on when his contract 'year' started/ended.

Even if his contract year was from Nov. 1996-97, it'd still be difficult to have done 310 shows. If you take out the six weeks he was out with the knee, he would've have to had wrestled every single day. The WWF house show schedule wasn't THAT tough.

Of course, Bret could be cheating and counting being wheeled out to the ring as working.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2010, 01:56:41 AM »
Those would count as appearances but not as wrestling. Is there anywhere we can get this info?

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2010, 03:11:29 AM »
"EL DANDY - Lucha libre insider fact of the day: One time Silver King punched a hooker in the throat so hard that her left eye popped out of the socket and she turned purple...it was awesome."

Offline Big Green

• The King of the Mountain
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2010, 03:13:10 AM »
Those would count as appearances but not as wrestling. Is there anywhere we can get this info?

You could go to thehistoryofwwe.com and manually count each appearance.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2010, 09:51:43 AM »

The best/worst Shoot of all time has made it to Youtube.

10,000 lies told.  I reviewed it over at TSM

Offline Teenage Mutant King Kamala

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2010, 10:10:19 AM »
He looks and sounds like a befuddled old man that RF found at Wal-Mart and rushed to the studio/motel room they probably tape these interviews in and let the camera roll.

Fake edit----Actually, he looks more like a grown up version of Baby from Dinosaurs with glasses and some terrible clothes thrown on.

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2010, 08:16:21 AM »
Holy crap that was a waste of nearly 10 minutes

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2010, 08:20:25 AM »
Youth 'N' Asia, you haven't even gotten to the part about Vince traveling from town to town in a bus with Lanny Poffo and a bunch of gay ring boys. Or when he said The Desperados were going to get their own sitcom on The Fox Network.

Seriously though, what the hell is the target audience for a Black Bart shoot? Brody and who else?

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2010, 08:48:37 AM »
Rick Harris fans clearly.

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2010, 08:56:35 AM »
I don't see what the guy who played Dumbledore has to do with Black Bart, Brody.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2010, 02:18:30 PM »
Watching Billy Jack Haynes SUPER SHOOT "Conspiracy Theory"...

More props than Carrot Top~!

He's ranting about Vince saying "penis" on RAW in May 09.....Any idea what this is in relation to?

Matt Lindland and Tim Sylvia apparently started the UFC...

Strange "Love the Gays" rant that some how came out of implying Vince tried to kill him when he was homeless...

Rolls right into talking about being orally and anally raped as an 8 and 9 year old....

"Dad beat me with a stick til I would say I loved my mother" - Somehow this is awesome...

Uncle Ray attacked his mother and bloodied her, then raped Haynes....

Wants to kill Ray but God says "Do not Kill"

Haynes can't orgasm due to his Uncle’s abuse...Shit, I shouldn't have drank before I watched this, laughing hard...

Married Stone Cold's future wife to keep her from being sent back to Britain....

Wife had to rape him to get sex…

His dad ended up in traction and somehow the medical device he was put in ended up EXPLODING his Dad’s eyes and blinding him…

Billy Jack EXPOSES Schwartzenegger as GASP a steroid user!!!  

Bret Hart’s bro was banging a 14 year girl and having teen boys do oral sex to him as well...BJH was appalled…

BJH was making 78,000 a year in Portland

This is pretty great, I think Feinstein has said roughly 10 words, its all BJH rambling…

DUSTY RHODES was jealous of BJH’s over-ness in Florida …HA~!

Fritz wanted Billy Jack to go to Texas in 84 as Billy Von Erich…

BJH’s mother was smothered to death by her sister… BJH couldn’t tell anyone because his family was going to tell the world he molested a 3 year old girl…he doesn’t elaborate on any of this…..?????

Ref/Wrestler Danny Davis raped his adopted daughter who was somehow connected to BJH….

BJH says he gave Vince the name “Wrestlemania” in 1984 based on NBA’s “Blazermania”…

Vince told BJH he was going to compete with Hogan for top face spot…

Rambles on about Hogan getting Oral sex from Nancy (Beniot) or something…I lost him…

Tom Laughlin himself ordered BJH to change his name…

Says Wahoo McDaniels had the Longest punt in NFL history for over 20 years…

Haynes and Hercules were a “semi main event” feud and got bumped down to avoid taking Andre and Hogan’s money at WM 3

Vince, Piper, Jake the Snake, Hogan and Adonis all did cocaine together at WM 3

Hercules “shoot” hit BJH with his chain at WM 3 because BJH couldn’t get his blade out…

BJH is taking food stamps despite his 10 grand a week payoffs from WWF run…

BJH declares himself ‘Vince’s 1st victim” …at worst ignoring Rick McGraw… BJH came out of the hospital after deciding to kick Vince’s Ass..

Adonis was fired, not for obesity, but for cocaine use, despite Vince doing it with him…implies Vince was responsible for Adonis’ death which is preposterous…

Blames Buzz Sawyer’s death on Vince despite Buzz working for a matter of weeks in the WWF 7 years before his death..

BJH blames Kerry Von Erich’s suicide on Vince…as if the drug use started in 1990 when he came to WWF

Dino Bravo…killed for black market whatever in Canada, of course Vince was behind it…

Big John Studd who died in like 94 or 95 was Vince’s Fault!~!  Forget the cancer it was Vince forcing him to use drugs to keep up appearances…

Claims Vince used to refer to JYD as a “nigger” and JYD was fine with it due to making 100’s of thousands with Vince….

Implies Owen was “slipped something” before his accident at Over the Edge 99…

Says Davey Boy Smith told him “Vince whacked Owen”

Implies Vince killed Davey to shut him up about Owen’s Murder….

Says Ms Elizabeth became a drug addict under the WWF’s watch…

Applauds  Shawn Stasiak “trying to expose Vince by recording him” …Don’t let facts get in the way BJH…..

Blames JYD’s car wreck on Vince’s drugs 10 years after Vince cut him…

Talks about Knowing Sherri Martel in the AWA but I can’t recall BJH having any shots in the AWA, and Sherri’s AWA run was at the same time as BJH’s WWF run…

WWE paid for Sherri’s funeral but BJH bitches that Vince didn’t pay for the headstone, Booker T did…

Pissed at Bret for not putting him over more in his book…”take your millions and stick’em up your ass!”

Hid from Vince “killing his dad” by going under a hood as Black Blood…

Beniot asked BJH “Did Vince ever fuck Nancy?”  BJH: “No fucking , just oral sex”

“Beniot would never kill Daniel unless he found out Daniel was actually Vince’s kid”

BJH told the DA in charge of the Beniot case about Vince being the father of Daniel…

2 hours and 35 mins of Great insanity!

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »
Jake Roberts: On the Road...

Jake makes fun of Piper still wrestling with the physique he has, which is rich considering Jake has been out of shape since 93....

He does a tremendous Stu Hart while telling a "Stu Hart phone sex" story

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2010, 04:31:05 PM »
Sandman and Jake are getting ready to wrestle each other, so they spend hours drinking beer and hard liquor and smoking cigarettes....

A lot of shitty Audio as we get a fair amount of Jake being drowned out by locker room noise...

not much of note otherwise for 2 1/2 hours

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2010, 01:56:58 AM »
Finally found the Black Bart shoot review I did at TSM 2 years ago: (Link for this is above)

Black Bart's shoot is awesome for sheer BS level:

He claims Dusty Rhodes came up with the Undertaker gimmick, and that Black Bart was supposed to play that character.

He also claims he's the biggest locker room legend in today's WWE (for his antics back in the day)

Piper had a warrant for his arrest, so Bart pulled a car up to the ring w/ Piper in the trunk, popped it, Piper wrestled, and then hopped back in the trunk and they took off.

Oh God, Black Bart actually just claimed he was offered 180 grand to star in a Fox Network sitcom based on his, Dutch and Moondog Rex "Desperodos" gimmick. Flair told The TBS execs "We can't have these jabronis star in a show" So WCW released them and the Sitcom was canceled.

Ronnie Garvin would get sexually excited when you worked "stiff" with him.

He actually called himself vs Sam Houston a "Main event" match. Of course the place was sold out, and of course they had such a great match, the other 4 "Main Events" of the evening couldn't compare.

Vince McMahon wanted to bring him in and work the upper midcard and offered him a "job for life", Bart declined, so when he went to WWF a year or 2 later, Vince made him a jobber out of spite.

A week after Mike Von Erich got out of the hospital, Bart carried him in a match for 45 minutes, then asked the ref "Is this the boy who just got out of the hospital?" After the ref said yes, Bart said "Oh **** " and took Mike down and pinned him.

When David Von Erich died he laid in his hotel room for 2 weeks with the A/C shut off and stayed there til Fritz came to Japan 2 weeks later and snagged the body.

He claimed to have threatened Jose Gonzalez (Brody's killer) with a knife shortly after Brody's death.

Bart said in 1991 the ring crew was all 18 or 19 year old ***** men, and Vince had a tour bus for them, and would spend an odd amount of time on the bus with the gays.

He also says Lanny Poffo was gay, and came on to him. Vince found out Bart told Lanny off, and Bart was released shortly there after...

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2010, 04:22:47 AM »
Is Last Call with Raven and Sandman as great as it sounds?

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2010, 05:59:05 AM »
It's not worth paying for but it was okay. Not as good as some of the stuff they've done together before.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2010, 03:33:09 AM »
Some paraphrases of comments from old Vince Russo interviews

- Test would have stood up Stephanie at the altar and joined DX
- Favorite Angle of His in WWF: Rock's Heel Turn at Survivor Series 1998
- Vince McMahon protected him from the politics while writing in WWF
- Left WCW on the weekend of Souled Out 2000 around the time of the Radicals exodus.  Contacted lawyer to leave after only 3 months in WCW
- Mentions the Nitro prior to his first episode (Benoit vs. Hart Tribute Match, Hogan & Flair vs. Sting & Luger) got a 2.5 and his last written one prior to leaving got a 3.5 after only 3 months
- Didn't trust Eric Bischoff and vice versa when they were brought back together
- Contract with WCW was done in October 2001
- Injuries to Bret Hart & Goldberg derailed what was his favorite angle in WCW with the new nWo group
- Everybody agreed with him on Arquette winning the WCW Title and it added celebrity exposure to the belt (USA Today had Arquette winning the title on the cover the next day.  Courtney Cox, Kurt Russell both cut promos for WCW with the title).  People who agreed with him at the time bashed the angle after the fact.
- A lot of the SEX Angle was real in TNA

- Vince threatened to sue him initially when Russo left for WCW but Russo revealed to Vince he never had a contract.  Russo told Vince he was leaving by phone.
- When he attended his first WCW taping, nobody knew what a production meeting even was
- Was being paid to make ratings go up in WCW, not to please Dave Meltzer or Wade Keller with his shows
- Talks about how if you want to add fire or a graveyard backdrop (Inferno Match/Buried Alive Match) to a match, there's only so many ways and so many times to do it.  Thus he doesn't necessarily think those matches in WCW were rehashes.
- Vince McMahon's genius came in seeing the nuance of the story and storyline and changing it to make the storyline better.  Just a small detail that many would overlook.  McMahon had the whole big picture laid out in front of him, allowing him to look at and alter the details.
- His attitude behind putting himself on TV was that if WCW wanted ratings so badly and the pressure was so bad, he'd put himself on TV and do it all himself.  Hated being on TV because he often got hurt or suffered injuries (concussions).
- Tony Schiavone came up with David Arquette winning the title and Russo ran with it.  Russo had a meeting with guys like Johnny Ace, Eric Bischoff, and Arn Anderson and everybody said it was a great angle.
- Found out 2 days before Souled Out that Bret Hart was injured.  The initial angle was a battle royal with Sid as an early entrant, maybe 2 or 3.  A fresh, shoot fighter Tank Abbott would come in at the end and put an exhausted Sid over the top rope.  Everybody agreed with the angle but then Bill Busch wanted to put a writing committee together and Russo left.
- Standards and Practices were all over the shows.  Wouldn't let Roddy Piper take verbal jabs at a trio of heavyset women exiting a limo.  Kevin Nash and Scott Hall couldn't show up drunk but were allowed to get drunk through drinking Nyquil because they had colds (the fuck?).  Would supply them with finished written scripts to check over.
- The Who's The Father angle would've revealed that Stacy was Ric's daughter due to an old affair Ric had, thus the Stacy/David relationship would've been incestuous and David would've been the father.

Note: WIA says that Nitro got a 2.9 and his final Nitro got a 3.5.  Worth noting is that Russo did top 3.0 in 10 of his 12 Nitros although his ratings were similar to those from June and July of 1999.

First 5 Nitros: 2.6 (10/11), 3.3 (10/18), 3.5 (10/25), 3.2 (11/1), and 3.4 (11/8)

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2010, 05:43:07 AM »

Sgt. Slaughter has said a few times he held his own vs Billy Robinson while "shooting" as a rookie. has anyone ever confirmed this story...

Sarge has more than a few tall tales...

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2010, 08:31:28 AM »
Gary Cubeta is back and helping form a legends indy promotion with Buck Robely.

Cricket Sound

On the list of wrestlers---there's Road Warrior Hawk and Bruiser Brody...are they going to exhume the bodies for photo opportunities?

Offline HTQ

TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2010, 10:25:48 AM »
A good shoot not mentioned so far is Ken Shamrock's with RF. He's got a lot of interesting stories from breaking into the business, getting beaten up by the Nasties and how one of them pussied out when Ken confronted him years later, the UWF/PWF-G/Pancrase/UFC, moving to WWF, etc. Ken actually comes off as a decent human being and seems honest with all his answers as there's no obvious BS.

The Guest Booker with Jim Cornette is must-see in terms of getting an insight into booking as to when to do things and why to do things and the whole logic of booking. Cornette's actual booking of the Invasion does leave a lot to be desired in so far as who he chooses for what roles, but the theory behind a lot of what he does does make sense. You come away with the impression that Cornette does still have a great mind for booking but that he desperately needs someone to help him see his ideas through a more up-to-date mindset.

Ones to AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE include Brian Christopher, Disco Inferno and Buff Bagwell. I have no idea what I was thinking when I got these but they were a complete waste in every sense.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2010, 10:50:27 AM »
Since I have no idea what to use my tax refund on, I'm thinking of getting a couple of RF's package deals.  Specifially the managers (Heenan, Jimmy Hart, JJ Dillon and Cornette) and the second women of wrestling (Tammy Sytch, Ryan Shamrock, Chyna and Kim Page) ones.  Anyone have info on those or can suggest other packages?

Offline HTQ

TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2010, 11:09:40 AM »
Since I have no idea what to use my tax refund on, I'm thinking of getting a couple of RF's package deals.  Specifially the managers (Heenan, Jimmy Hart, JJ Dillon and Cornette) and the second women of wrestling (Tammy Sytch, Ryan Shamrock, Chyna and Kim Page) ones.  Anyone have info on those or can suggest other packages?
Go with the managers one. They're infinitely more informative than the women's ones could ever be, the Heenan and Cornette one's have tons of funny stories, Hart provides an interesting look at his career and Memphis and behind the scenes in WCW, but don't expect anything majorly negative to be said about anyone as he's very political, and JJ tells the story of Vince Russo wanting to bribe the fire marshall so they could burn down the ring at a Thunder taping.

Offline mellow

• NXT Pro
    • Hell no.
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »
Usually whenever one of these threads pop up (and since his has not been mentioned yet) I recommend the Bill Alfonso shoot from the late nineties. His stories from Florida and JCP alone are make it worthwhile.

Offline alkeiper

• Welcoming our new insect overlords
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2010, 06:46:07 PM »
- His attitude behind putting himself on TV was that if WCW wanted ratings so badly and the pressure was so bad, he'd put himself on TV and do it all himself.  Hated being on TV because he often got hurt or suffered injuries (concussions).

I'd love to see a Youtube compilation of Russo's injuries.

Offline mellow

• NXT Pro
    • Hell no.
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2010, 06:59:59 PM »
- His attitude behind putting himself on TV was that if WCW wanted ratings so badly and the pressure was so bad, he'd put himself on TV and do it all himself.  Hated being on TV because he often got hurt or suffered injuries (concussions).

I'd love to see a Youtube compilation of Russo's injuries.

I'd love to see his obituary.

Offline strummer

TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2010, 07:00:30 PM »
Listened to one of Russo shoots a few months ago

off the top of my head (few key points)

-Admitted he only cared about ratings and didn't involve himself with buyrates or revenue

-believes the fans want to see wrestlers in constant conflict and not getting along

as an offshoot of this he wanted Undertaker to turn heel in the build to Summerslam 98 because the fans didn't want to see two babyfaces respect each other. Wanted to see them at each other's throats. Russo finally got his wish when Taker turned heel 4 months later.

-used to write the RAW shows in his house in Connecticut with Ed Ferrara while they watched Jerry Springer all day

-Austin was very protective of his character and was hard to write for because he shot down too many ideas

-knew WCW run was over when S& P wouldn't let him call Rhanda Singh fat

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2010, 05:33:18 PM »
We love ya, Gary

His latest blurb;

Recorded 3-1-10 ... If you try and promote 57talk.com on one of these wrestling boards like Wrestling Classics, you will be quickly banned, so why waste your time ... just enjoy the shows now that they are back ...

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2010, 12:05:41 AM »
I was hoping this would be wrestling folder guys shooting on each other strong style.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2010, 03:53:41 AM »
http://whosslammingwho.podomatic.com/entry/eg/2010-03-01T10_52_21-08_00

I just wanted to post this audio interview with Matt Borne to bring up the subject of rumors and the internet.  Because yeah, the so-called “Internet Wrestling Community” has been guilty of spreading bad info over the years, but I think part of the problem comes from the source.  Wrestlers themselves are just as bad for gossiping and hearsay, and even if someone on the ‘net gets actual verification from someone inside the business, odds are that the info is just as tainted.  Case in point, Borne here is talking about his time as Doink in 1993, and has the following exchange with interviewer Tommy Fiero (I’m broadly paraphrasing here, so no one quote this on Wikipedia or anything):

Fiero:  So how was working with Crush at Wrestlemania IX?

Borne:  [blah blah blah wonderful experience]  But originally I was supposed to be working with Hulk Hogan and he refused to work with me, so they called it off.  Then it was Davey Boy Smith, but he also refused to work with me and got fired over it.

Fiero (later in the interview, following up on the original question):  I’ve never actually heard about the Hogan thing before.  What kind of angle did they present to you?

Borne:  Oh, no one actually SAID that I was going to be working with Hogan, Shawn Michaels told me about all this after the fact.  I never even spoke to Hogan about it.

Point being, these guys do the exact same sort of telephone game that us lowly internet fans do, except it’s worse with them because then you get silly backstage drama and political games coming out of all the “I heard so-and-so refused to work with me” stuff.

So remember:  The only truly reliable source of information is Wikipedia.  Of that I’m 100% certain.

HULK HOGAN vs DOINK

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2010, 04:19:16 AM »
I actually heard about that before...thought it might have been from Matt Borne. *shrugs*

I'm pretty sure Bulldog was supposed to feud with Doink (and lose) because Bret mentions it in his book.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2010, 02:58:37 AM »
I'm looking forward to the 5 minute Abby shoot Gary just posted. yup.

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2010, 03:06:37 AM »
I'm only going to listen to it if it ends with Abby stabbing Gary with a fork.

On the other hand, the Bill Apter interview has got me mildly intrigued. I always found the inside stories about the PWI/Inside Wrestling magazines fascinating for some reason.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2010, 03:32:05 AM »
The Abby "shoot" is Gary asking about his restaurant and then tries to get Abby to bury Vince and the HOF, nothing more

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2010, 03:34:41 AM »
Brody, you have my gratitude for saving me five minutes of time that I could spend masturbating to porn.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2010, 04:12:54 AM »
Brody, you have my gratitude for saving me five minutes of time that I could spend masturbating to porn.

Multi task dude.  Mute the porn and cum to Gary's nasal drip

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2010, 04:25:58 AM »
That nasal drip is a surefire boner killer. So it has to be some really hot porn. It's doable I guess.

Offline FroGG_NeaLL

• Spectacular Shirtless Rapping
  • CXF Writer
  • WIT DA GREATEST OF EASE
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2010, 09:57:47 AM »
I was hoping this would be wrestling folder guys shooting cum on each other strong Kylie style.

Offline FroGG_NeaLL

• Spectacular Shirtless Rapping
  • CXF Writer
  • WIT DA GREATEST OF EASE
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2010, 10:00:06 AM »
That nasal drip is a surefire boner killer. So it has to be some really hot porn. It's doable I guess.

Shyeeeit! that's a coke drip, man. That's how he gets people to do interviews, and it explains the long rambling tall tales they all go on about.

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2010, 10:02:25 AM »
Hey---we all know '80s wrestlers love that yayo. Is he sending it through the mail or something since he always talks to them over the phone or is it just a ruse and they're calling him from a cell phone in another room of Casa de Cubeta?

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »
I want youtube videos of Gary at this Legends Reunion thing...

"Here...here guys...put me in a head lock for a picture...com'n"

"VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE"

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2010, 04:03:54 AM »
Here's a shoot: Frogg's a little bitch.

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2010, 04:26:12 AM »
Take it No Holds Barred General Chat.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2010, 04:30:57 AM »
Just ribbing in the spirit of the thread. Sorry!

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2010, 12:31:20 PM »
Funk's new one is bleh

Kelly sucks Gary's dick to start his new one...

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2010, 05:21:48 AM »
...you should have clarified that it was Kevin "announcer" Kelly. For some reason, I thought Gary roped Kelly Kelly into being on the show and was taking that sentence literally.

"Gary Cubeta, Scottsdale, Arizona, 57Talk.com, with someone who gives one of the best blowjobs in the business...Kelly Kelly. She's giving me some incredible head right now here on 57Talk, in our new state of the art studio. No other shoot interviews get the audio quality that we have."

Then I remembered she was still with WWE and thought you were talking about Nailz and really hoping you weren't being literal.

Offline Rock Star From Mars

• (atticus Chaos)
  • (atticus Chaos) drag racing with Vince
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2010, 05:54:43 AM »
Shaping up to be the greatest shoot of all time ("Dude, Where's My Push?" as one member of the board christened it.)

http://highspots.tv/london-kendrick-shoot-interview-preview/

Including such gems as:

"I'll be happier when Vince is dead."

"We used to call him (Benoit) tri-polar. It's a new form of polarity that's FUCKED UP!"

"BONER'S DEAD!?"

"Okay, so we were the recurring characters. We weren't Urkel though." "No, Urkel was over."

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »
Buck Robley reviews the TNA product tuesday morning ... The countdown begins for the day Buck Robley takes over the book at TNA ...

Apter's new one sounds like it might be a winner...d/l ing now

• CXF Writer
TRTSM Shoots!
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2010, 05:17:21 PM »
Part 2 was a lot of fun. First Cubeta interview I've enjoyed in a while. I was surprised to find out that most of the PWI staff was real and Apter gets incredibly defensive over it.