Author Topic: WWE Smackdown Spoilers for 12/18/09  (Read 1357 times)

Description:

Offline ChrisMWaters

• Riding the waves of Insanity
    • Watersfall Industries
WWE Smackdown Spoilers for 12/18/09
« on: December 15, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »
Got them from the WrestleCrap boards, don't know where they got them from.

Dark Match:

* Goldust defeats an unknown star with his finisher.

WWE SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Teddy Long opens SmackDown and talks about the #1 contendership to the World Title. Batista interrupts him then Rey Mysterio interrupts Batista. Mysterio vs. Batista for the #1 contender spot is made for tonight.

* CM Punk, Drew McIntyre and Luke Gallows defeat Matt Hardy, R-Truth and John Morrison in six-man action after Punk pinned Hardy.

* Segment with Mickie James, Maria and Beth Phoenix. Maria vs. Beth is made for tonight.

* Eric Escobar comes out and cuts a promo until Vickie Guerrero interrupts him. Kane vs. Eric Escobar is made for right now.

* Kane defeats Eric Escobar with a chokeslam. Vickie taunts Escobar after the match.

* Chris Jericho comes out and cuts a promo. The Great Khali comes out for a match with Jericho.

* The Great Khali beats Chris Jericho by count out. Jericho ran away when Khali came out to cause the count out. Khali dances to celebrate.

* The Hart Dynasty defeats Jimmy Wang Yang and Slam Master J with The Hart Attack. Smith hits a triply belly-to-belly in the match. They cut a promo on DX. DX vs. The Hart Dynasty is announced for the Christmas edition of SmackDown.

* Michelle McCool, Layla and Beth Phoenix cut a promo.

* Beth Phoenix defeats Maria.

* Rey Mysterio defeats Batista to become the new #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title. Rey comes out to the biggest reaction of the night and gets the win with a rollup.

Dark Main Event:

* Batista is left in the ring when the lights go out and The Undertaker appears. Taker defeats Batista with the Tombstone to send everyone home happy.

CURRENT EPISODE: Watercolors #7: Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling
"You're only given a little spark of madness.  And if you lose that, you're nothing."
Robin Williams
HBO Special

Offline Box

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 02:56:49 PM »

Dark Match:

* Teddy Long opens SmackDown and talks about the #1 contendership to the World Title. Batista interrupts him then Rey Mysterio interrupts Batista. Mysterio vs. Batista for the #1 contender spot is made for tonight.

* CM Punk, Drew McIntyre and Luke Gallows defeat Matt Hardy, R-Truth and John Morrison in six-man action after Punk pinned Hardy.

* Segment with Mickie James, Maria and Beth Phoenix. Maria vs. Beth is made for tonight.

* Eric Escobar comes out and cuts a promo until Vickie Guerrero interrupts him. Kane vs. Eric Escobar is made for right now.

* Kane defeats Eric Escobar with a chokeslam. Vickie taunts Escobar after the match.

* Chris Jericho comes out and cuts a promo. The Great Khali comes out for a match with Jericho.

* The Great Khali beats Chris Jericho by count out. Jericho ran away when Khali came out to cause the count out. Khali dances to celebrate.

* The Hart Dynasty defeats Jimmy Wang Yang and Slam Master J with The Hart Attack. Smith hits a triply belly-to-belly in the match. They cut a promo on DX. DX vs. The Hart Dynasty is announced for the Christmas edition of SmackDown.

* Rey Mysterio defeats Batista to become the new #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title. Rey comes out to the biggest reaction of the night and gets the win with a rollup.

Dark Main Event:

* Batista is left in the ring when the lights go out and The Undertaker appears. Taker defeats Batista with the Tombstone to send everyone home happy.

If they really DO put over The Hart Dynasty, I have a feeling somehow, Bret has got to be a part of this.

Then again, that's IF these spoilers are real.

Offline strummer

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 02:57:08 PM »
Rey probably gets screwed out of the shot or Batista gets back in

or they just do the match on TV and do Batista v Taker at Rumble

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 03:03:02 PM »

* Beth Phoenix defeats Maria

If Maria gets any offense in, I will be disappointed.

Offline Gert

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »
I know belief goes out the window in wrestling, but can anybody really think Rey can hold Batista down with a roll-up?

Offline spman

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »
Rey probably gets screwed out of the shot or Batista gets back in

or they just do the match on TV and do Batista v Taker at Rumble

WWE booking has been so batshit wacky lately, that Rey vs Undertaker at the Rumble seems entirely plausible. At least it's a fresh match up. I'd say a more likely scenario is that it ends up getting turned into a three way.

Offline Black Lushus

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 10:59:50 PM »
I have to admit, I'm enitrely curious how they would do a Rey/UT match.  I mean, I know it'll be a standard Rey vs. big dude type match, but I'm sure they'd throw in some different things given the big dude involved.

Offline Big Green

• The King of the Mountain
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 03:57:15 AM »

Dark Match:

Dark Main Event:

If they really DO put over The Hart Dynasty, I have a feeling somehow, Bret has got to be a part of this.

Then again, that's IF these spoilers are real.

DH locks HBK in the Sharpshooter, Bret comes out yelling "RING THE BELL! RING THE BELL!" and then announces that he's the new GM of RAW?

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 03:59:16 AM »
I have to admit, I'm enitrely curious how they would do a Rey/UT match.  I mean, I know it'll be a standard Rey vs. big dude type match, but I'm sure they'd throw in some different things given the big dude involved.

I'd be curious just for the heat on the match.  Rey and Undertaker are two guys you don't really see the crowd booing (except Rey at WM22).  I think, like others, it will become a three-way but color me intrigued for a Rey-UT one on one match.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Nymyzys

• TRTSM's Color Commentator
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 07:29:23 AM »
Rey is slowly approaching Big Dave numbers on choking at title shots, but that's definitely something new and different.

Offline luke-o

• Pack it in Frank you silly barstool!
  • www.thecollectorsroom.co.uk
    • The LADcast - A weekly podcast from Luke and Drew (L.A.D - Geddit?)
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 07:31:24 AM »
Is it worth putting Batista in the match so we can watch him lose again?

I will eat all of your dicks if Daniel Bryan ACTUALLY cashes in his MITB at Wrestlemania
7 months and counting...

Offline devo

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »
That's not Rey Mysterio, it's a tiny lesbian in a mask.

Offline Big Green

• The King of the Mountain
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 01:18:43 PM »
That's not Rey Mysterio, it's a tiny lesbian in a mask.

"Thank you sir, may I have ANOTHER?"

Offline "Dot Com" Matt Postin (heel)

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 04:59:19 AM »
That explains Dreamer's attraction to Rey