Author Topic: Wrestling Dreams ( Reviving a TOTSM Pseudo Sub-Classic )  (Read 12096 times)

Description:

Offline Teenage Mutant King Kamala

• CXF Writer
Re: Wrestling Dreams ( Reviving a TOTSM Pseudo Sub-Classic )
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2017, 03:23:16 AM »
Had a dream that Kidman made a surprise appearance for the local indy. Marked the fuck out when his Ja Rule knockoff theme started bumpin' in the Westbrook Armory.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2017, 03:47:52 AM »
Was it wrestling era Kidman or present day Kidman?  Present day Kidman bumping that sick ass theme would be something to see
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Teenage Mutant King Kamala

• CXF Writer
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2017, 03:50:54 AM »
I think it was supposed to be present day Kidman. He had short hair and was a bit flabbier than during his Cruiserweight hey day. 8)

His SSP still looked pretty good though---or, uh, not much worse than it was when he was in his prime!

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2017, 01:14:45 AM »
So I should preface this by saying I was watching a Lanny Poffo shoot before bed and listening to a podcast involving All-Japan while sleeping...

I dreamt I was in my childhood bedroom and looked across the hall to see my mom in bed with a very aged Giant Baba. They attempt to have sex but Baba's dick won't go up.  So Baba delivers a fellatio to himself to get it up.  I woke up at this point. Disturbed....

Offline strummer

« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2018, 10:49:12 PM »
Actually had a dream about pro wrestling last night.

I was at a college basketball game (division 3ish school) and one team was made up of WCW's roster circa 91-93.  Rick Rude was there and was ejected for arguing a call with the ref.  Austin was on the bench and I was heckling him in the stands saying the coach should bring in Van Hammer or Big Josh.  He smirked back at me.  Paul E was the coach and the opposing coach was Ted Danson circa late 80s/early 90s.

after the game I talked with Austin in the stands about Sid Vicious's potential as a main eventer.  Then it ended.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2018, 04:47:06 AM »
Weird, probably because a cool priest from my old church died the other day:

Charlotte Flair was a nun at my church but like don't picture her in a black & white nun habit. She was in one of her gold wrestling robes just really more elaborate and gaudy. Because you know, Catholicism. Also our priest was a female but didn't go through the whole "change the bread to flesh" class so Charlotte had to do that part. And it wasn't the normal wafer, it was an El Paso Tortilla that Charlotte picked up and took a bite out of after blessing it. She then broke it up to hand out.

But since it was at my church, even though she's a world famous wrestler, "Miss Charlotte" (and in the dream I made a mental note to start calling her "SISTER Charlotte") would run up and hug her church fans first. Also, she was still married to her husband and her sermons would include common sense things like, "So the church teaches THIS, but if you're going to go have premarital sex, for God's sake wear a condom and don't get the poor girl pregnant."  :o

Hopefully the WWE employee/mole on this forum doesn't try to run a female Reverend D-von with her now.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2018, 03:25:25 AM »
I dreamt that Tiger Jackson was Daniel Bryan.

WHY?!

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2018, 12:44:40 PM »
Passed out in my recliner watching 06 Royal Rumble. Proceeded to dream that Kenny Omega will be signing soon with WWE.