Author Topic: Guns N Roses (Including former members)  (Read 11277 times)

Description:

Offline Wrestlemania/Limp Bizkit WINNER

• Kreese
Re: Guns N Roses (Including former members)
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2016, 06:25:24 AM »
This was f'n amazing, I was 15 rows back, they played for 2 hours and 40 minutes and did pretty much everything you'd expect.  Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child o' Mine, Paradise City, November Rain, Nightrain, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, Mr. Brownstone, It's So Easy, Patience, Estranged, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, even three songs from Chinese Democracy.  No "Don't Cry," however. Axl sounded much better than he did when the tour started, which I attribute to the stint he did with AC/DC. And hearing these two ham jams

back to back was one of the highlights of my life. Lenny Kravitz opened, though, and he sucked. If you ever go to a concert where he's the opener, come late.

Offline Boomer Kamala

• CXF Writer
Re: Guns N Roses (Including former members)
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2019, 11:06:29 PM »
I've been going through a bit of a Use Your Illusion phase lately.

Chuck Klosterman's probably talked about it a gazillion times but it is really kind of mind boggling that UYI came out a week before Nevermind. Drives home that "Life is what happens when you're waiting for other things to happen" cliché, doesn't it?

Also I lirl everytime I think about Axl giving a proto Jim Halpert smirk at the camera sitting next to the dolphin at the end of the "Estranged" video"