Author Topic: Hulk Hogan has lost his mind  (Read 26470 times)

Description:

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
Hulk Hogan has lost his mind
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2010, 09:44:14 AM »
For the record, all these hospital clips...I've seen Brooke a bunch of times, but not her brother.  He doesn't really seem to be around. Hmmmm. But far be it from me to question the good character of Nick Hogan...

I think your seeing Jennifer, his gf

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• If I told you cocaine numbers you would think I was lyin'
  • WWWYKI
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2010, 12:12:42 PM »
For the record, all these hospital clips...I've seen Brooke a bunch of times, but not her brother.  He doesn't really seem to be around. Hmmmm. But far be it from me to question the good character of Nick Hogan...

I think your seeing Jennifer, his gf

This.

• KOAB
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2010, 12:14:29 PM »
Hulk Hogan's kids left his side once he became broke :'(

Offline Rock Star From Mars

• (atticus Chaos)
  • (atticus Chaos) drag racing with Vince
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
I know they look scarily alike, but I'm sure I've seen Brooke.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2010, 07:51:23 PM »
Found this on a different board

also my prized posession
Hulk Hogan Worn n Torn NWO shirt from wcw event have pics from that night of him wearing the same exact shirt
i was right by the stage where they come out and had a nwo hat on and the guy that worked there asked me if i liked hulk hogan i was about 12, and said yea and he gave me this crumpled up thing idk what it was i unraveled and and it was like 5ft long, thought it was a scarf lol
it was his shirt arms cut off the rips in the back smelt like cinnamin i remember musteve been the oil he used lol

I hope if he lost his mind that he didn't lose his cinnamin scent 2!!
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2010, 04:24:32 PM »
I'm going to see the "Hulk Hogan and Friends tour" on Wednesday.... I am so so sosososossososososososo PUMPED!!!!

Hope he loses his mind and I get a good video!

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2010, 05:08:44 PM »
WON

Hogan this past week tweeted a topless photo of a woman. He only showed her boobs, no face for positive identification. That led to speculation the implants were either his fiancé’s or his daughter’s. I would so hope that they weren’t his daughter’s. Nobody would know the difference because if they didn’t hang out together so much, you’d think they were the same person. Apparently he didn’t mean to do it because he quickly took it down.

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »
Per his twitter, he just got married to the Boob lady.

Well, congratuations. And on the bright side, she can't possibly be worse than the first wife.

• KOAB
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2010, 01:33:42 PM »
Hogan rushed into this so he won't have to pay so much to his Linda. It was kind of smart move but he'll be screwed in a year or two when tit lady divorces him.

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2010, 01:35:44 PM »
He got a prenup. Yes; someone in TNA learned from a past mistake!

• KOAB
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2010, 01:47:32 PM »
Man, even IRL Hogan is always going over Flair.

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• If I told you cocaine numbers you would think I was lyin'
  • WWWYKI
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2010, 02:26:40 PM »
Does anyone happen to have the picture of this mystery boob lady?

Offline Monsoon Classic

• Monsoon_Classic
    • My YouTube Channel with over 2,000 classic WWF & WCW videos
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »
So we're positive he didn't marry Brooke?
Check out my YouTube page for over 2,000 classic WWF & WCW videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMonsoonClassic/videos

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2010, 09:09:55 AM »
-- Radaronline.com is reporting that Hulk Hogan's back problems have worsened and he's in the hospital right now trying to get the issues stabilized.

f4wonline.com

• KOAB
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2010, 09:14:11 AM »
I came in here expecting to read Hulk Hogan died. I pretty much expect that any time this thread has popped up since October... it's just how I cope with the downfall of Hulkamania and America as a whole. :'(

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2010, 09:34:57 AM »
I think we might have seen the last of Hulk in TNA. He costs a lot (he's on a pay-per-appearance deal, I believe), doesn't mean a thing for the immortal angle (Bischoff and Flair are better leaders and can at least take bumps) and even showing up and cutting a promo seems too much for him these days.

Offline Dobbs3K

• TSM's former ultimate heel.
"Tell Mr. Selig that next time that kid pitches, there's a good chance he gets one in the ribs." - Ryan Braun

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2010, 08:10:19 AM »
Hulk Hogan’s surgery on 12/21 was having a spinal fusion done. The operation lasted nearly ten hours and was his 10th back surgery.

Offline "Dot Com" Matt Postin (heel)

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2010, 02:24:38 AM »

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2010, 11:18:07 AM »
Linda's boyfriend looks exactly like a young Hulk too.

A shrink could have a field day with that family.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2011, 11:55:18 PM »
http://www.hulkhoganschallenge.com/

Got to give Hogan credit, he's at least doing all he can to rebuild his fortune betweeen the commercials w/ Aikman, The Grill, the video game, The Hogan and Friends Tour, The Hogan Stories Tour he's putting together and now this weight loss stuff.

Offline Angle-plex

• Hey....it's sexy.....
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »
Don't forget about TNA

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »
And suing people.

Offline CuckBright7831

• CBright
  • 2016/17 Poster of the Year
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »
And Rent-A-Center.

HEY, TRTSM:

Quote from: Cowboy Numbers
same with cwm
he's a stay at home dad with no education
what's he gonna teach his kids? how to be a loser?

Offline Mole

• Mole since '97
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2011, 12:52:14 PM »
And marrying his daughter.

Offline God King Emperor Kamala

• CXF Writer
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2011, 02:15:54 PM »

Anybody gon read this (besides Atticus Choad)? No? Well, I guess it's not surprising.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
Re: Hulk Hogan has lost his mind
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2012, 12:41:16 PM »

Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 01:24 AM      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  According to TMZ, Hulk Hogan is having some issues, following a doctor accidentally ripping out 50 stitches from his mouth. Back in October, Hogan had dental surgery for an implant. The doctor performed a sinus graft, placing a bone in the mouth to support the implant. But when Hogan went to his cosmetic surgeon to begin the implant process, the doctor ripped out 50 stitches from the donor bone procedure.
Since that time, Hogan has been dealing with several problems. His mouth had become infected, and antibiotics were not working. Hogan also had a CAT scan done, and when he got the results, they discovered that one of his doctors left a metal tack in his mouth. Hogan had to go to the hospital last night for surgery to remove the track and to clean out the infected mess.

When asked about the procedure, Hogan stated that, "They had to drill a f**king hole in my face!". Hogan is currently at home and recovering.

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
  • You don't know me and you don't have to know me
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »
I couldn't get past the first sentence.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »

Sources Venkman.

Offline BPSS

• BurningPirateShipSex
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »

How is that different from most Brody posts?

Offline Tigger

• Dressup
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
He should sue.

• CXF Writer
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2012, 08:55:36 AM »

Linda Hogan is on the newest Celebrity Rehab spinoff about couples therapy with her boyfriend, mini Hulk circa '82. In the five or ten minutes or so of the show that I saw, she was actually sort of portrayed as a voice of reason. Of course, this isn't hard to accomplish when DMX is on the show. Poor DMX. Now that's a guy who lost his mind a while ago if he ever had it.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/1/14/3876846/hulk-hogan-files-50-million-malpractice-lawsuit-against-laser-spine-institute

Hulk Hogan is back in the news for filing ambitious lawsuits again. This time he's suing the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa for $50 million in damages for unnecessary surgeries that he claims prevented him from wrestling John Cena in a WWE dream match.....

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 11:31:34 AM »
Its the legal equivalent of mercy killing the two ton Andre at WrestleMania 1

Offline Ed

• Ed
    • My Twitter Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2013, 11:35:06 AM »
Hogan does realize he's been in TNA since 2009, right?

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2013, 11:39:26 AM »
And worked several matches.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2013, 01:07:23 AM »
TAMPA

I met Terry Bollea (a.k.a. Hulk Hogan) and restaurant partner Ben Mallah just before Christmas for a walk through what was just about to become Hogan's Beach. Taking over the Crabby Bill's space at the Best Western Bay Harbor hotel on the Courtney Campbell Parkway, this new concept would pay homage to Bollea's long career in professional wrestling, film and television while offering the public three menus.

Food and beverage director Robert Uzzillia enumerated: a 30-item sushi bar, a second indoor menu of upscale steaks and seafood, and a casual menu of Frenchy's-style Florida favorites for the patio.

Opening with a New Year's Eve party, Hogan's Beach immediately boasted huge numbers, with the tiki huts and newly laid sand thronged with party people most nights and weekends.

But at this point, the food is a train wreck and the three menus incoherently jumbled. The physical menu is a good indicator of the care currently taken: Several pages of copier paper are stapled, their only embellishment the odd spill, footprint and dog-eared corner.

Hogan's Beach opened too soon, long before any of the fundamentals were dialed in. The Best Western Bay Harbor hotel is contractually obligated to have room service and a working restaurant, but couldn't the eatery have closed as Crabby Bill's and operated for a while just as "the restaurant at the Best Western Bay Harbor hotel" before debuting Hogan's Beach with a big splash?

One night my leg was scratched by ripped vinyl in the booth. Ripped vinyl in a 4-week-old restaurant? And at four weeks, if you call the restaurant and are put on hold, the recording still gives the details about Crabby Bill's. Often there's no host at the door; servers are clueless about the food, wine and cocktail options; and managers swirl grimly around the dining room without anticipating diners' needs or heading off problems. So much is still a mess.

I'm a firm believer in cheesy fun — the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company's "run Forrest, run" signs, the erupting volcano at Margaritaville, even Medieval Times' utensil-free dining. Hogan's Beach has a cheese factor, the foyer and hallway given over exuberantly to Hulkobilia, with cases of reproduction championship belts, a wall devoted to "the body slam heard around the world" when Hulk defeated André the Giant, and loads of movie posters for regrettable cinematic efforts like 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain.

But good cheesy isn't sloppy cheesy. Restooms aren't particularly clean, and servers are likely to say things tableside like this: "Uh, your food is back in the kitchen." Yes, that's where I'd guess; does this mean I should go get it myself?

And then there's the food itself. I strongly suspect that a number of dishes are straight off the back of a Sysco truck: Pork pot stickers ($6.90), coconut shrimp ($9.50) and fried calamari ($8.90) were all perfunctory, their sauces clearly not housemade, their presentation bare bones. Far from a 30-item sushi menu, a quartet of rolls includes yawn-worthy California ($6.50) and spicy tuna ($11.90) inexpertly rolled. On my last visit I asked the waiter about the M.I.A. patio menu and he answered vaguely, "I think they're adding pizza and sliders."

Having favorably reviewed Uzzillia's projects in the past, I can only assume he's cringing at some of what is being sent out of the kitchen. To be fair, serving mahimahi tacos ($10.50) made with cheap fish or wedge salads ($6.50) with bagged bacon bits and even red onion that tasted prechopped may be the expedient, cost-conscious route for a high-volume restaurant. But "upscale" it is not.

The 12-time world champion and wrestling icon was not in evidence on any of my visits. Thus Hogan's Beach becomes more about the idea of Hulk Hogan than about the man himself. Yes, what he said to me in December is true: "In 36 years I've become so tangible to the public … We have a chance to be an international draw." But the 20,000-square-foot restaurant is at risk of becoming the kind of touristy "turn-and-burn" factory where customer satisfaction is irrelevant because of the availability of fresh faces. A serviceable meatloaf ($12.90) and a lush whiskey bread pudding ($5.50) don't go far enough to compensate for the dozen or so other dishes I ate that were unremarkable or downright poor.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2013, 01:58:20 AM »
Remember my androgynous long haired friend that has showed up in many of my photos? Well he was staying with me for a bit, but I couldn't handle living with him anymore (seriously he takes two hours every day to get ready) and had to ask him to leave. There's a whole backstory of him bascially being an adult child and not growing up. So what does he do after I throw him out? This:

I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

• CXF Writer
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2013, 02:34:51 AM »
Androgynous friend's friend looks like Brody if he got hit in the head with a jackhammer repeatedly and was made a foot shorter.

AND WHY WOULD SOMEONE GET AN IMMORTAL TATTOO? UGH! I mean, wrestling tattoos in general are terrible. But if you're gonna get one, why not an nWo one or a Hulkamania logo? WHY IMMORTAL!?

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2013, 03:11:17 AM »
You're not asking any questions I haven't asked.

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2013, 03:20:30 AM »
Androgynous friend's friend looks like Brody if he got hit in the head with a jackhammer repeatedly and was made a foot shorter.

AND WHY WOULD SOMEONE GET AN IMMORTAL TATTOO? UGH! I mean, wrestling tattoos in general are terrible. But if you're gonna get one, why not an nWo one or a Hulkamania logo? WHY IMMORTAL!?
Because he's the Immortal Hulk Hogan brotha! What (else) cha gunna do???
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2013, 03:22:36 AM »
Oh. Nevermind. I thought you were talking about Hogan's tattoo. Just watched the video. Yikes. Who's his little Oompa Loompa friend?

• CXF Writer
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2013, 04:51:37 AM »
Brody Jr.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2013, 06:38:55 AM »
Even better.. is that a Batman tramp stamp???

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2013, 06:52:01 AM »
Even better.. is that a Batman tramp stamp???

YES! He's constantly made fun of for it, but he thinks it's awesome. Again, when he stayed with me he took two hours every day to get ready in the bathroom.
He can't keep a girlfriend because they all thing he's egotistical and high maitenance.
He was staying with me because he got kicked out of his house for being a piece of shit. He's an adult child. He's 29 and has always lived with his dad. Never had a real job either beyond pushing carts at Wal-Mart and Target.
His dad died this past summer and left my buddy his life insurance which was a 100k. He refused to give any to his step-mom and continued to live in the house with her. She couldn't pay the bills and now the house is being foreclosed on. She asked him for money to save the house and pay bills and he freaked out and said she was pressuring him and demanding too much and she threw him out.
We've been friends since 5th grade so I took him in and he just acted like a jerk at my house. My water bill went up $15 in the two months he stayed with me.
When I threw him out I told him he needed to grow up, be responsible and learn to take care of himself. What did he do? Run away to Florida to blow Hulk Hogan.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2013, 07:03:27 AM »
Pretty much how the Mega Powers split up :(

Offline Ed

• Ed
    • My Twitter Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2013, 02:48:17 PM »
Hulk Hogan had some words for CM Punk and his promo about Superstars of yesteryear having it easier than him during an interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine.
“CM Punk never had to walk into a dressing room where he wasn’t supposed to be. He never walked into Kansas City, where Harley Race was the champion for 20 years, where Harley had told all of his friends and neighbors that he was the only heavyweight champion, because he was the NWA champion. CM Punk never walked into Kemper Arena and had Harley Race put a gun to his head and say, ‘Get out of my town, kid’.
So, does CM Punk have it easier than me? When I was flying 300 days a year, doing double-shots, and there was no Rock and no ‘Stone Cold’ around, but just me for the first 15 years? During the day, I was flying from New York and stopping in St. Louis, taking a TV station manager out to lunch, and then in the afternoon getting to the building early in another town, like Chicago, and cutting a TV deal before wrestling that night. So, no, I don’t think I had it easier than him.”
--http://wrestlechat.net/hulk-hogan-on-cm-punk-dropping-his-name-at-raw-i-dont-think-i-had-it-easier-than-him/

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2013, 03:21:03 PM »
Punk never time travelled and worked 400 day years either