Author Topic: Boardloaf, The Real TSM Style.  (Read 50573 times)

Description:

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
Re: Boardloaf, The Real TSM Style.
« Reply #700 on: January 24, 2018, 12:19:39 PM »
When it trips like that, there’s only so many things it can be. Either there’s 2 much draw on the circuit and the breaker is flipping to prevent damage or there’s a short in your Foreman.
Matt, don't be a fag. Post some huge cocks.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #701 on: January 25, 2018, 03:59:12 PM »
I'm doing the easy thing and blaming my wife since she cleaned it the night before. I threw it away and am just going to buy a new one soon.

(I wanted to go trouble shoot it in someone else's house but my first two choices are houses built in 1955 and 1966)

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #702 on: January 31, 2018, 04:10:45 AM »

So, I guess I'm giving the award for "Most Unexpected Food Rant of the Day" to Michael Felder of Bleacher Report.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #703 on: June 22, 2019, 12:36:05 PM »
Yeah I don't know where else to post this:

The coworker that annoys me endlessly just came out of the office kitchen with food that smelled familiar. I asked him, "Jim, what's that alluring odor?" He glances over at me, plate obstructed from view by his width, "Poor man's spaghetti."

Ok, I'm intrigued, I'll bite, "All right man, what does that involve?"

I wait while he chews, (thankfully he has stopped talking with food in his mouth), "It's a Burrito over Ramen Noodles."

Sorry I asked.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #704 on: July 01, 2019, 03:09:14 PM »
https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a51793/forty-cloves-of-garlic-chicken-recipe/

I made "40 cloves of garlic chicken" with some dairy free modifications thanks to Whole Foods. Because I made a lot I've been eating on it for 3 days.

The digestive tract tax man came to collect his taxes after I drank an energy drink. OMG.

Next time I'm making "15 cloves of garlic chicken."