Author Topic: Northern California Pro Wrestling Matches and Highlights...part 2.  (Read 867 times)

Description:

Offline Scroby

• Low rent Indy Referee
I've tried this before at the old board but sorta ran out of matches to put up and highlight, but now we're on a new board and The Territory production company has been putting up highlights of matches and full matches out about once a week from different promotions around Northern California. So once a week or so, I'll be putting videos of matches or highlights from matches that happen in Northern California. 

The first video is a match called the Double Hell Supreme Cage Match that happen at Supreme Pro Wrestling in Sacramento. The match happen about a month ago. The concept is that all the wrestlers start in a Steel Cage with a belt hanging over them. It then becomes a race for someone to pull the title down with a use of a ladder. Then someone must bring the belt from out of the cage by climbing out of the cage and into a second ring. Once the belt is in the 2nd ring, it then it becomes a scramble to see who is the first one to hang the belt back up over the 2nd ring with the use of ladder, thus becoming the winner.

The winner becomes the #1 Contender for the SPW Championship title and faces the SPW Champion in a best of 7 series, each match with a different stipulation. It's honestly one of the most sickest and barbaric matches I've seen in person.

The Wrestlers: Virgil Flynn vs Mike Hayashi vs Dante vs Christina Von Erie vs Drake Frost vs Mike Rayne vs Vinnie Massaro vs The Big Ugly JD Bishop vs Handsome Jack Dalton

Both Dante and Drake Frost won the match when they both hung the contenders title up together. So the Supreme Seven Series for 2009 at SPW will be The SPW Champion Sir Samurai vs Dante vs Drake Frost. I'll post highlights from the matches once the Territory puts them online. 
WRONG! I'm perfectly sane everyone else however is insane and is trying to steal my magic bag.

Offline 6foot9

• bwah off
Northern California Pro Wrestling Matches and Highlights...part 2.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 05:43:05 PM »
thats the most convoluted thing ive ever read.
Kofi Kingston
Christian
The Miz
Ted DiBiase
Wade Barrett
Chris Jericho
CM Punk

Offline Scroby

• Low rent Indy Referee
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 06:16:48 AM »
Sorry it's taken me a few weeks since I've posted any new videos. It's been a very sucky and busy month for me, but anyways here's a new match.

Match: Micheal Modest vs. Adam Thornstowe
Promotion: SPW (http://www.supremeprowrestling.com)
Production Company: The Territory (http://www.territorytv.com)

WRONG! I'm perfectly sane everyone else however is insane and is trying to steal my magic bag.

Offline Jingus

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 08:43:55 AM »
Seriously.  I missed this the first time, but damn.  So it's a Ladder Match, Escape To Win, Wargames, Reverse Ladder Match?  Jesus.  Don't let Russo know about that one, or we'll see it on the next PPV. 

Offline HTQ

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 08:54:54 AM »
And the clips are just as convoluted. Looks like your typical clusterfuck Indy garbage match with obvious cooperation in a steady stream of meaningless stunts that garner a lukewarm reaction.

Offline Scroby

• Low rent Indy Referee
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 06:53:27 PM »
It's a awesome freaking match.

Offline Scroby

• Low rent Indy Referee
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 04:06:19 AM »
So for this week, I'm posting a 3 part video of a very popular match here in Northern California and that's the Elimination X match.

The match is a guantlet elimination hardcore match for the North American Wrestling (NAW) Elimination X title. The match has became so popular at NAW, it's became their main event whenever they're in Fresno.

North American Wrestling or NAW is a indy promotion that mainly runs in Fresno and Modesto CA. They're known for having the largest roster in Northern CA and also having different matche types throughout the night. They'll have everything from wrestling to hardcore to comedy. It's really a promotion where you can get everything in one card. This is also the same promotion that Chris Jericho mentions in his book, while he was teaming with Lance Storm. NAW has been around for 20 years having various owners and trainers.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first ever Elimination match to crown the first NAW Elimination X champion. It's....

Funnybone vs Primal vs Virgil Flynn vs Money Mike Rayne w/ Holly Renee vs Robby Phoenix  vs Bobby Hart and I'm the Ref in the ring.

(Sidenote: This was produced by NAW's production team and their style of shooting is a bit different than the Territory's. They have enterance videos and also tend to clip some of the matches. I think their is some clipping here, but I can't remember the match in it's entirety.)

Offline Chris G

• Silence
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 07:10:47 AM »
It's a dangerous freaking match.

Fixed.