Author Topic: Cornette Homophobia to Sonny Kiss  (Read 784 times)

Description:

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
Cornette Homophobia to Sonny Kiss
« on: May 30, 2019, 12:27:57 PM »
Also apparently Cornette said a bunch of shit (shock) about AEW DoN, but is specifically getting dragged on Twitter for some homophobic comments he made about Sonny Kiss. I don't know what he said, and I don't want to hear his obnoxious voice to find out, but my default mode on Cornette is always "fuck off and die" so, yeah.. fuck him.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Offline Big Beard Booty Daddy

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
Re: Cornette Homophobia to Sonny Kiss
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 12:37:04 PM »
Also apparently Cornette said a bunch of shit (shock) about AEW DoN, but is specifically getting dragged on Twitter for some homophobic comments he made about Sonny Kiss. I don't know what he said, and I don't want to hear his obnoxious voice to find out, but my default mode on Cornette is always "fuck off and die" so, yeah.. fuck him.

I listened to the show. He called Sonny a transvestite and other stuff. He also said Anjelico was too white to have that name. Also made homophobic comments towards Trent and Chucky T. He also buried some of the talent that also works for MLW, except MJF. He blasts Joey Janella and Jimmy Havoc, as well as most of the talent in the Battle Royale.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline Hawk 34

• Death Pool Winner
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 01:13:23 PM »
Praised the old white guys, praises the guy doing the Miz impression after years of burying Miz for having the audacity of a different life before the wrestling business, shits on a female referee working a men’s match. Praised Moxley for actually looking like he gives a shit for a change.

The  comments about Best Friends was “they don’t even have the balls to be gay”.

Most of the talent in the battle royal should be blasted since it was a god damn joke.   Rightfully said having a guy call the show  in a mask immediately makes the show look amateur along with having Alex Marvez, a guy with no experience at all ruining the show.

The rest of the review was mostly positive outside of that.   His points about the lack of educating their new audience who the hell half the talent is the strongest point along with Marvez has no business in the position he’s in, a viewpoint the vast majority of the people who watched the show agrees with.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 01:40:23 PM »
Yet still... fuck him.

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Spectrox Toxaemia
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 02:11:27 PM »
Why do people care what Cornette has to say? For real. He's hated everything longer than some of the guys on Double Or Nothing have been alive.

Battle royal deserves shit for being shit, but Sonny Kiss was truly one of the best parts. He just hates that he was over as a face. Also if he mocked Sumo Guy and No Legs he can just rot in a pit.

He's dead on about Marvez, but JR was terrible most of the time too. I don't like Excalibur much but he tried everything he could to hold that booth together when Marvez actively sucked and JR had no idea what was happening or who anyone was.

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 02:33:38 PM »
Tbf, he’s prob right about Angelico

Should wear a luchador mask like El Generico at least

Offline Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 09:10:46 PM »
Re: Angelico
Under the logic that a white guy shouldn't be using a Spanish name, I guess Ultimo Dragon is poorly named since he's, ya know, Japanese.

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 09:51:01 PM »
Re: Angelico
Under the logic that a white guy shouldn't be using a Spanish name, I guess Ultimo Dragon is poorly named since he's, ya know, Japanese.

Tbf, he’s prob right about Angelico

Should wear a luchador mask like El Generico at least

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 12:58:35 AM »
I'm fine to ignore Cornette shitting on a product but when I saw he was being a homophobic prick, of course I'm gonna comment/care about it. You have a voice with thousands of followers who worship your commentary, maybe be a bit more responsible with your words.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 02:20:04 AM »
I'm fine to ignore Cornette shitting on a product but when I saw he was being a homophobic prick, of course I'm gonna comment/care about it. You have a voice with thousands of followers who worship your commentary, maybe be a bit more responsible with your words.

I don’t listen to Cornette so I have no idea what happened when and where but I read that while Cornette used ignorant and outdated old man ways to describe Sonny, just last week he spent the better part of an hour talking stuff about pro women and LGBT rights.  So while the Sonny comment from what I read was ridiculous, I don’t believe it was intentional hate speech.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 02:53:25 AM »

I don’t listen to Cornette so I have no idea what happened when and where but I read that while Cornette used ignorant and outdated old man ways to describe Sonny, just last week he spent the better part of an hour talking stuff about pro women and LGBT rights.  So while the Sonny comment from what I read was ridiculous, I don’t believe it was intentional hate speech.
At this point it doesn't really matter if it's intentional hate speech or not, and his age shouldn't be an excuse. If you go out of your way to call yourself progressive and liberal, and spend an hour basically virtue-signalling about being pro-women and pro-LGBT, but then turn around and say the kind of shit he said about Sonny? Fuck outta here.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 09:33:03 AM »

At this point it doesn't really matter if it's intentional hate speech or not, and his age shouldn't be an excuse. If you go out of your way to call yourself progressive and liberal, and spend an hour basically virtue-signalling about being pro-women and pro-LGBT, but then turn around and say the kind of shit he said about Sonny? Fuck outta here.
Part of Cornette's issue with Sonny is he had no idea why he was dressed the way he was and nobody explained it to him.  If it's your first time seeing Sonny Kiss and you have no idea who he is, that's a fair criticism.

If Excalibur would have taken ten seconds to say something along the lines of "Sonny Kiss is the first openly gay wrestler in AEW" then we're likely not even having this conversation.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 10:05:07 AM »
Sorry bud, but fucking nope. I don't give a shit if he knew who Sonny was or not - the nonsense that came out of his mouth was still disgusting and distasteful, and he's a grown ass man who should know better. In no scenario is making homophobic remarks about a person a "fair criticism" ffs.

Also - it's troubling that folks like you are falling all over yourself in an attempt to defend him and normalize this bullshit. Fuck right off with that garbage.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2019, 10:10:49 AM »
Appropriate:

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »
I always thought Cornette was a total fucking moron.

I will point out that if Lars said what Cornette said, nobody would defend him. So Cornette should be treated the same way.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 11:14:09 AM »
I'd never seen Sonny before and knew nothing about the gimmick (after the battle royale i still basically know nothing) and I would never use the language Cornette did. If you aren't familiar with the gimmick/person and are doing a podcast that's listened to by thousands of people you should do some basic research. There's no excusing him here.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 11:15:02 AM »
I never read what Cornette said.  Still haven’t. All I read was he referred to Sonny in outdated terms, which is why my reaction is that’s stupid on Cornette’s part but trying not to act like I’ve never screwed up and said something dumb.  If there’s this much going on, comparing it to the vile lengths Lars went, he must’ve done more than use outdated language.

The main thing I saw was Ryan saying his piece and then Cornette’s pod producer digging up some questionable Joey tweets from Joey’s past which is why I get tired of all this stuff.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 11:23:42 AM »
deserved its own thread IMO. I think people need to separate cornette's decent takes (which do exist) from the completely indefensible stuff. Just because he has some good opinions doesn't mean you have to defend the rest.

• Canadian Destroyer213
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 11:37:05 AM »
Appropriate:

It's interesting that Jim hasn't said a thing about any of the other Tweets. He's just going after Joey. And of course his bottom feeding fanbase is blasting Joey.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 11:51:34 AM »
Sorry bud, but fucking nope. I don't give a shit if he knew who Sonny was or not - the nonsense that came out of his mouth was still disgusting and distasteful, and he's a grown ass man who should know better. In no scenario is making homophobic remarks about a person a "fair criticism" ffs.

Also - it's troubling that folks like you are falling all over yourself in an attempt to defend him and normalize this bullshit. Fuck right off with that garbage.
"Why does he dress the way he does?  I've never seen him before and I don't get it."

A friend of mine flipped into Raw this week and basically made the same point about Baron Corbin.

I'm not defending the actual words Cornette used, but the general point that the announcers need to tell me about the character, especially when it's your first show and many aren't familiar with your talent, is a fair criticism.

Now, I was told that the same night as DoN, Tracey Smothers worked the AIW show in Cleveland and tried to get fans to chant a derogatory term for gay when their opponents did the hug with one guy on his knees spot, and it went over like a lead balloon because that was far more blatant and it's 2019.  Joey Ryan was on that show and to my knowledge never commented on it.  Is it just because Cornette said something that it's an issue?

Again, if Excalibur mentions Sonny is gay on commentary, Cornette probably doesn't say anything at all and we're not having this conversation.  Hell, if we take gay out of the equation and make an Adrian Street reference somewhere, it probably becomes a non-issue.

• Canadian Destroyer213
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 12:10:49 PM »
It could be because Smothers was playing a character. I believe he's friends with Joey, as well. He was booked against Su Yung at the Penis Party and said some very sexist things towards Su. But they were in character. I was very uncomfortable during that part of the show as it went on far too long.

Joey and Jim have a bad history. Jim hates Joey, and Joey doesn't care about Jim so they end up going back and forth, moreso on Jim's end, and he gets his fanbase riled up and hating on Joey even more. As mentioned, Jim never went after any of the other people who posted, just Joey, and he made something like 5 or 6 posts about it. He then shared the apparently fake Tweets from Joey as well.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 12:39:40 PM »
Joey and Jim have a bad history. Jim hates Joey, and Joey doesn't care about Jim so they end up going back and forth, moreso on Jim's end, and he gets his fanbase riled up and hating on Joey even more. As mentioned, Jim never went after any of the other people who posted, just Joey, and he made something like 5 or 6 posts about it. He then shared the apparently fake Tweets from Joey as well.
As for why he would go after Ryan and not the others, the other tweets were pretty respectful (hell, RJ City's could be about anybody if you didn't know the context). So someone he hates basically calls for his job...yeah, I can see why that one would set him off.

That said, Cornette should just ignore Joey Ryan but we know that will never happen. 

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Spectrox Toxaemia
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2019, 04:17:14 PM »
If they'd said "Sonny Kiss is gay," you know full well he'd just get pissed at how them telling you straight out on the air kills his gimmick.

Offline Flik

• DorianS
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2019, 04:25:11 PM »
Don't know what Cornette said, but if this many people are upset, I don't think what he said can really be defended. He does have some good takes, as does anyone who doesn't go full stupid. However, whatever it was he said, obviously was dumb. Though you don't really need me to point that out.

And honestly with Sonny Kiss I just thought "well that's an outfit that stands out. Good on him". Didn't know nothing about him until after I looked into it more. Besides, wrestlers can come out wearing all sorts of weird things, so I just take it as an outfit and that's it. Or maybe that's just me getting used to guys wrestling in trunks, oiling themselves up, trying to murder people and what have you.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »
Don't know what Cornette said, but if this many people are upset, I don't think what he said can really be defended.

Cornette said, "Then here comes Sonny Kiss who apparently got off his day job at the drag-show at the fucking Tropicana. They're not explaining any of this. The transvestite or exotico as they would say at AAA."

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2019, 04:40:51 PM »
And now people are screen shotting tweets to Ryan where he jokes about rape. And he’s responding by blocking people rather than talk about it.

• Laz
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2019, 01:10:27 AM »
This is Sonny Kiss.

Please note that his attire matches what many popular women's wrestlers have worn for decades. Please note that Cornette is right in referring to it as exotico. Did he say the wrong word, when that word hasn't been deemed as offensive until very, very recently? Yeah. He should apologize.

But taking this that much further just makes you part of the problem. If Sonny worked Mexico he'd be called an exotico. If he worked any time before the last few years then the word "transvestite" would be used a lot more than some of you seem to think. Step outside the bubble sometimes, folks.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2019, 07:33:59 AM »
"Transvestite" has been offensive a lot longer than just the past few years, mainly due to its association with the medical disorder "transvestism" used to label and oppress folks who cross-dress. Cornette is the one who needs to step out of his bubble. Or maybe he can stay inside of it and rot into obscurity.. I'm fine with either.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2019, 10:30:53 AM »
No doubt, Corny was out of line with what he said. But I don't want to think his intentions were as evil as we're taking it. The man is an out of touch old stick in the mud, yes, he also has a track record of being very progressive and open minded about social matters.

I am not dwelling in the man's head so I don't know his real intentions with that statement, I expect him to apologize. Will it be insincere or "sorry I got caught with my homophobia showing" remains to be seen.

If appropriate, he should suffer consequences, but I'm not ready to join a mob, yet.

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2019, 10:35:55 AM »
I used the word transvestite before not to offend but because that’s all I heard how people described the people “looking for a good time” at night in my neighborhood. That was my exposure to cross-dressers, who were also prostitutes. I don’t use it now because I know better, and I don’t know how much malice was behind Cornette’s words. If it’s just that single word, that is sometimes used out of ignorance, that is getting people upset, I think that’s a bit much.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2019, 11:35:34 AM »
cornette isn't going to apologize, he's made that clear. His intent may not have been bad but that is besides the point. BZ didn't have negative intent but he realized it was rude and stopped using it. And I am sure that if he had said it to someone who was offended he would have apologized because he is a nice human being.

Most people are not trying to start a "mob", they are just rightly pointing out that Cornette is in the wrong and refuses to apologize, and that the way many (not all) of his fans have defended him is silly.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2019, 01:22:54 PM »
cornette isn't going to apologize, he's made that clear. His intent may not have been bad but that is besides the point. BZ didn't have negative intent but he realized it was rude and stopped using it. And I am sure that if he had said it to someone who was offended he would have apologized because he is a nice human being.

Most people are not trying to start a "mob", they are just rightly pointing out that Cornette is in the wrong and refuses to apologize, and that the way many (not all) of his fans have defended him is silly.
Fair enough.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2019, 01:37:52 PM »

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2019, 08:59:50 PM »

That sure seems to be clipped to avoid revealing the actual context (A story?).   Not exactly a Hulk Hogan smoking gun audio for me.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2019, 03:40:26 AM »
He clearly said, "I said get that fucking **** outta here.." If he's telling a story, it's about himself.

Offline Wrestlemania/Limp Bizkit WINNER

• Kreese
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2019, 04:00:40 AM »
Not sure what the story was but he did call a black fan the n-word during the SMW days then wrote a long rambling letter defending it to the Torch. He still hates Keller and Mitchell to this day because they criticized him for it.

Offline Wrestlemania/Limp Bizkit WINNER

• Kreese
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2019, 04:08:16 AM »
I thank you for trying to reach me for comment on the article about the Wise show. I'm sorry I didn't get your message in time. I have written the following so that your readers will know what happened, as I seem to be the only one who was present who doesn't mind telling the true story. This will be my only official comment on the incident.

I read your front page story on the incident in Wise, Va. with shock - shock that it must have been a really slow news week for an incident such as this to be front page news. Then, I realized the magic word - racism was used, and you, like every other TV, radio, and newspaper reporter in the country has done so many times, jumped in with both feet.

Fans, pick up your copy of Torch #258 and follow along as we pick apart this incident to discover just how this much ado about not much got started.

The t-shirt security guard in question, Shonn Bell, (I know his name only from your story) left his position and approached Jimmy del Ray and me as we were "hiding" behind another security guard, who by the way was white, and wasn't protesting. Bell got up in my face, told me, "Take your hands off the fuckin' brother," and I told him to "Get the fuck out of my face." Jimmy then put his hand on Bell's chest and pushed us apart as it looked to him like the guy was going to fight me. Bell began shoving back and yelling, and the other guards moved in to separate Jimmy and Bell, however Bell shoved Jimmy again as the Bruise Brothers, trying to continue the match, grabbed Jimmy. Jimmy broke away and nailed Bell in response to being shoved. It was during this shoving and cussing exchange that the famous word "nigger" was used.

I called Bell a nigger since I was following the rules of a cuss fight which state that you say whatever will make your opponent the maddest the quickest. I didn't pick this guy out, he got in my face and if a man has any balls in his body, he doesn't back up from a man in his face, and if Bell expected to come out of nowhere and start bullying me or Jimmy, he is nuts. During the melee, Jimmy and I were both called motherf---ers, but even though we are not now f---ing nor have we ever f-----d our mothers, that doesn't matter since we are white and nobody cares what anybody calls us.

After Bell was hit, all the other t-shirt security waded in, most trying to hit Jimmy, and it was left to our partner, Killer Kyle, to go in the pile and help Jimmy escape. Kyle, of course, is black, but that fact emerged nowhere because it damages the case against us as monstrous racists. Bell was hammerlocked and escorted out by a uniformed campus police officer. That should have been the end.

But wait. As the battle royal progressed later in the evening, and Jimmy was eliminated, he walked back to the dressing room. From the bleachers he heard shouting and insults, and looked up. Who was it? Our friend Mr. Bell, who had been told to "go back to my dorm until I received a call." The call must have come quickly, as Bell had put a jacket on to cover his security shirt and returned with several friends. Then all of them took seats directly above the heel's entrance. Of course, this strategic position didn't mean they were lying in wait to start trouble, and the Easter Bunny was with them, too.

Jimmy cussed them back and several jumped from the stands to fight. The Bruises, seeing this and thinking Jimmy had been attacked, rushed to the scene to help him, as did several other wrestlers, and more students got involved. Somewhere in this either Bell or one of his friends pulled out a knife, (he obviously carried it to the matches to clean his fingernails) and swung it at our announcer, Brian Matthews, who was trying to separate everyone. That's when HE began fighting, with just cause.

With a knife being pulled on the Bruises, and other fans picking up chairs, this brought Brian Lee out as well. After a lot of swinging, chair throwing, and yelling but evidently very little damage to anyone's body, the wrestlers were herded into the locker room and the gym cleared. Despite me personally directing campus police to the eyewitnesses to the student with the knife, they obviously chose not to arrest or search anyone, or even have the witnesses give an ID. We all asked for and received an escort out of town to prevent further trouble. Since you've never been in any of these small towns, you don't realize that locals are always right and outsiders can't spit on the sidewalk.

It is all too common in this "politically correct" society to make everything racially motivated. If a black man with a criminal record, driving under the influence, leads police on a 100 mph chase, resists arrest, and gets the shit beat out of him, the police become the criminals. If a group of blacks attack an innocent white bystander and nearly kill him, society drove them to do it and it's not a crime. If a black man gets fired from his job, it's racial discrimination. If a woman gets fired, she sues for sexual harassment because someone once pinched her butt. If a gay gets fired, he claims discrimination because of sexual preference. If a white man gets fired, he complains to his dog because no one else cares. And the media eats it all up.

To correct and clarify other parts of your story, Bell claims I shoved him and he hit me. False - we never touched each other. Mr. Bentley says no one heard about a knife until after the fact. False - I personally witnessed the Bruises point out to police the man with the knife, but they concentrated on getting the Bruises back in the dressing room instead of going after the guy, who was either Bell or one of his friends.

"There is some fear within SMW that the NAACP could get involved." If anyone in SMW is afraid the NAACP will get involved, they need more to do to keep busy while I'm out of town. If the NAACP wants to get involved in something as stupid and insignificant as this, THEY need more to do. And on a purely personal note, I couldn't possibly give a shit WHAT the NAACP thinks of me.

Nothing like this happened at the 3 non-SMW shows in Wise because one drew 125 people, and the other two were WCW shows, which meant the crowd was asleep.

It seems unusual the Kingsport Times-News, 60 miles away, saw fit to cover this, since they've never covered any of the successful SMW shows in the area that have raised money for a number of local charities and groups, but the "magic word" wasn't involved in those.

Mr. Bentley says it was "good to see students... unite on this one night." One would hope they do not unite in this manner often - he makes it sound as though they banded together to repel aliens from space.

"Everyone seems to agree, though, that had racial slurs not been used, there would not have been a riot." BULLSHIT! If one security guard hadn't thought his job description included getting up in the heels' faces, pushing them around, and trying to look big in front of his friends, there wouldn't have been a riot. If this same student hadn't been allowed back in after being ejected to stir up more trouble, there wouldn't have been a riot. Racial slurs were not used to start the fight OR to get heat from the fans, they were used in the heat of an argument already in progress. If the guy had been a fat white man, I'd have called him a "fat, lardass bastard," but nobody would have written about it. I'm not a politician or a member of congress, so I don't HAVE to have a "stance on social issues," and I have enough problems of my own without minding everybody else's business, too. SMW has NEVER used one single angle based on anybody's race to try to draw a house, but you wouldn't know that by reading the Torch. If I decide to do one, you know what? I'll do it if I want to if I think it will draw.

It is time, Wade, that you and the rest of the media in this country realize that every argument between a white and black is not "racially motivated" and that some people, regardless of their race, color, or gender, are assholes with bad attitudes who like to start trouble. The only comment in the article I agree with is that it was a regrettable, unfortunate incident. But I refuse to stand mute while everyone who has been quoted thus far blows this thing up into a ridiculously monumental, earth-shattering occurrence, when in actual fact it belongs in the category of bullshit that happens, and that's about it.

Jim Cornette
Promoter, Smoky Mountain Wrestling
Morristown, Tenn.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2019, 04:36:07 AM »

the nbombs start 3 minutes in.

Offline Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2019, 05:52:25 AM »
People are always gonna defend this dude because he smacked some guy in the back with a tennis racquet 30 years ago, but he's a complete piece of shit.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• Laz
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2019, 06:02:50 AM »
Not a complete piece of shit (there's worse ones enjoying WWE paydays still, BROTHER), but yeah...no bueno.