Author Topic: House Shows/Live Events thread  (Read 30026 times)

Description:

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
House Shows/Live Events thread
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »
If you thought that the Bella Twins were the only wrestling Twins, you're wrong. FCW has two Samoan twins. Both are named Jimmy and I think they are Haku's kids

And WWE put the Bellas in the hot tub for Bob Barker?!

Sounds like a fun show.  I love Norman Smiley, I actually have an autographed photo of Screamin Norman from a visit to the Nitro Grill back in the day.  I guess they changed their mind on bringing Alex Riley up to the main roster just yet.  He did the pre-show dark matches back in August and I was wondering what happened.  I do hope some of these names stick if they get called up to the main roster.  Conrad Tanner sounds like someone from an 80s sitcom.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
  • Sometimes A Friend is Worth A Billion Dollars
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »

Why does this show have to be the same night that I'm supposed to get home? And three hours away. LA PARKA! LA PARKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :'(

Offline timmy8271

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2010, 01:56:49 PM »
Just got back from the FCW house show in Orlando. Some of the NXT rookies were there and had a awesome main event. Also had a lot of new debuts including some 2nd generation stars.

1. Mason Ryan beat Tito Nieves(Orlando Colon)
2. Conrad Taylor beat Epic Beard man Cable Jones
3. Alberto Banderas beat Leo Kruger and Hunico in a 3 way match
4. Titus O'Neil beat Derrick Bateman by DQ when G-Rilla interfered
5. Courtney Taylor and Aksana beat Naomi Knight and Lluana with Bryon Saxton as special Ref
6. Naomi Knight beat Lluana
7. FCW Tag title match: The Usos(w/ Donny Marlow and Tamina) beat the South Beach Boys(Percy Watson and Darren Young) and Bo/Duke Rotundo to retain the betls
8. FCW Florida Champion Alex Reilly beat Joe Hennig
9. Heath Slater beat Johnny Curtis, Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver in a 4 way match

The best match was the main and the O'neil/Bateman match. Bateman is funny as hell and the crowd was really into it. Actually the crowd while small was pretty much into everything. The main was a building wide brawl with Heath and Johnny fighting into the bathroom and almost flattening some kid. I'm actually surprised the WWE signed G-Rilla again. The guy has to be 350 at least.

Oh and Courtney Taylor needs to be brought back to the main roster. She's better than Savanna for sure and she's stunning in person. Aksana needs to start shaving her underarms more.

Matt Young

« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2010, 04:23:03 PM »
My friend and I just got back from an Empire Wrestling Federation show in Riverside.  Surprisingly, even though they train 10-15 miles away in San Bernardino, most of their shows are in Covina rather than Riverside.

It was a good show.  The 2 best wrestlers in the company. Champion Ryan Taylor and Chris Kadillak, were in the main event.  The A-List, Jeremy Jaeger and Roger Ruiz, competed in singles matches.  There were probably 7-8 matches total.  They're coming back to Riverside in June and July, so I'll be there.

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
    • RedJed's Rasslin' Rants - Only on YouTube! The latest in the wild and wacky world of pro wrestling!!
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2010, 05:12:22 AM »
Bumping this back up for the experience of going to the Wrestlelicious taping this past Friday up at First Ave in the Twin Cities. Hell of a fun time....I got a free Wrestlelicious t-shirt out of it all for being a fan plant holding up a sign for them. I was being filmed a ton so I would imagine they pan to my drunk self holding this corny-ass Cousin Cassie sign in between the numerous botches in the matches to cut them out.

The crowd was pretty rabid for this shit, and when the girls would fuck up a spot or even better, fuck up promos (there was a few girls who couldn't even come close to cutting a logical promo whatoever) there would just be a round of laughter by us in the crowd. Its like we all knew what to expect and was looking forward to it.

The whole taping opened with a new cheesy opening video of all of their current chicks on the roster doing the Wrestlelicious baby theme. Half of who they showed on the video werent even here, so who knows how big their roster really is these days.

The chicks that were here:

Glory (their champion I guess, chick with tattoos all over the place playing the all american gimmick, wore a tiara to signify that she was champ)
Tyler Texas (looked like she was on the juice, and couldnt talk or work at all....just awful)
Cousin Cassie (total eye candy, hot as fuck...should be the centerpiece of the company)
Naughty Schoolgirl (she was probably the most talented one of the bunch, had a hard time hating her)
Two chicks with an oldschool gangster gimmick, Tony the Top and some other chick, with pink bats
Anne Brookstone (local indy husky brawler type) under a mask, kind of similar to the Matt Classic gimmick
Alison Wonderland (another local indy chick they had work for them)
White Magic (Lacey playing an over the top Papa Shango like gimmick)
Marley (Daizee Haze)
CoCo (SoJo Bolt, she was looking great in there, much better than TNA run)
Some other chick basically playing a slutty stripper gimmick, couldnt catch a name

They did six matches, and its just one match per show, so I guess we got six weeks worth of shows here.

-First match was a tag match between the gangster chicks against Tyler Texas and Glory. Tons of botches.
-Then came the slutty chick against Cousin Cassie. Really short match compared to the rest
-Best match of the bunch was the tag with Daizee/SoJo v. Lacey and the hot Naughty Schoolgirl. This match also had Austin Aries as ref. Finish was hilarious as White Magic (Lacey) knocked Aries out cold for the DQ.
-Tyler Texas and Naughty Schoolgirl then worked a singles match. The schoolgirl could work good, but Texas was all over the place. Trying far too advanced moves (such as moonsaults that were totally botched) for her limited skills. Pretty bad match.
-Then it was the two local chicks working, Alison v. Anne under her mask. Alright match.
-"Season Finale" main event was a lumberjill match for the Wrestlelicious Tiara with Glory versus Tony the Top. Really awful match that went far too long. Some of the lamest ringside brawling I'm sure I will ever see live.

They then took an intermission and got to meet some of the chicks. Daizee and SoJo were easy to talk to and neither of them had a single good thing to say about TNA whatsoever to no surprise.

Second half of the show was all local indy stuff from the guys, all pretty strong for indy standards.

Pics here: http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/uu338/redjed/wrestleliciousfirstave/

Next Friday I'm heading to a TNA house show in Sioux City, IA by the way.......they are doing a deal where if you got a seat in the first three rows of ringside, you can meet up with the roster an hour before the show starts backstage. So that should be cool. Not sure what the lineup is, or who will even be there at this point.

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
    • RedJed's Rasslin' Rants - Only on YouTube! The latest in the wild and wacky world of pro wrestling!!
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2010, 03:28:48 PM »
Another ad nauseum live event report........here goes nothin......

Went to my third TNA house show last Friday down in Sioux City, while it wasn't nearly up to par in the workrate end that the other two previous house shows were that I had been to (last March and October), it was still a different kind of entertaining, in the vein of feeling like I was at an oldschool wrasslin show, partly because of the most dense rednecky, retard-filled, spazzy kids-laden crowd I've even seen at a pro wrestling show in my life. That covers about 150 shows or so that Ive been to. I guess thats what happens when I head to fucking Iowa for a show, but the past WWE shows Ive seen here were not this so chuck full of hillbillies and hijinks. But it doesnt surprise me. I blame part of it on the traveling circus being right across the parking lot from the arena.....I think tons of families and groups of retards were out en masse for that reason, to catch the show and then go to that afterwards.

It was a hot and rowdy crowd though, lots of drunks fired up too. Not a huge crowd though by any means, but probably a conservative 2000-2500 or so, so not as bad as I expected given how the one I went to in October didn't even clear 300, comps included. Filled about 1/4 of the arena.

Random stream of nonsense notes from the show....

-Didnt get to the show soon enough to get in before the show to meet most of the workers, but did still meet Jarrett and Joe during seperate moments when they were out doing meet and greets by the merch table.
-Don West was selling merch all night hawking over the house mic in between matches, and was cool to finally meet after all these years of following him, and his pre-TNA baseball card schilling stuff. Real nice guy that helped the company sell a shitload of merchandise. I swear just about everyone there bought a shirt or a program at least. Guy should get a raise.
-Opener was Homicide/Kendrick, felt like this match had the most time than any of the rest on the show. MOst solid bout of the night.
-Speaking of that, entire show, including a 15 minute intermission, went just over 2 hours. Kind of pissed me off that some of these matches got little to no time, but they only had six total so they still each got 10 minutes or more.
-Kevin Nash actually worked w/ Young against Young Bucks and sold incredibly for the both of them for most of the match. The tradeoff was he got the big boot in for the finish, but still, I was shocked to see him give those guys that much offense. I think I may have turned a corner on him finally after seeing this one. To no surprise, he was over more than pretty much everyone except Van Dam and Samoa Joe.
-Jarrett was there selling the fake Sting injury with his arm in a sling and did a rah-rah-rah go TNA speech to start the second half of the show (right after intermission). Half of the crowd didn't even know who he was.
-RVD/Styles was the main event and was kind of a big dissapointment if you ask me. I expected more than 15 minutes of stalling outside the ring by Styles trying to rile up the crowd in ways Flair used to try (and succeed with) back in the day. Kind of funny seeing him taking Flair cues to this degree at a house show, but it worked for the most part. Anyway, all the stalling just lead to an eight minute match that had a few good spots, but nothing even close to the potential it should have reached for even a lowly house show. Both Jarrett/Angle and Styles/Joe (two previous house show main events I saw) were so much more better than this. Just didnt get the need to have to cut the match like this since both of them can go.
-They did the usual roster comes out to ringside deal after the match, and for $20 you could get a shot in the ring with Van Dam holding the belt. The line for that was incredibly long and it kept most of the crowd there for well after the end of the show.

Shit-ton of shots from the show here: http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/uu338/redjed/tnasiouxcity/

Offline ForKnox

« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2010, 06:59:11 AM »
Thought I'd post this here. I got tickets for RAW on July 5th in Nashville.

Sec 6 Row 6 Seat 14. It's on the left side of the ramp.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2010, 07:01:23 AM »
I'm going to my first TNA House Show in Brooklyn. Hoping to have a good time.

Also going to F4Way

Online fazzle

« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2010, 10:51:33 AM »
I'm going to a TNA house show.....some time near the end of July.  I'm not sure when exactly it is.

• CXF Writer
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2010, 11:00:53 AM »
I think I'm going to a Smackdown! house show next Saturday. First WWE show in almost exactly four years. Scheduled main event is The Big Show Vs Jack Swagger in a No DQ match. Wish me luck. *welp*

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2010, 04:34:09 AM »
I'll be in Orlando later this summer when there are some Impact tapings, and I'm considering going. Checking the website it appears that you don't need a ticket, you just show up. Is that right? And for those who have been to Impact before I ask, how early should I show up? And is it worth going if you aren't a TNA fan?
I want Jimmy Fallon to be dead. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Offline "Dot Com" Matt Postin (heel)

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2010, 04:42:54 AM »
First he came for Matt Striker...NOW...Which TNA star is bob_baron targeting? You know, you can get in the ring after it's over if you pay $20 or something.

Offline Psycho Penguin

• Mitch Richmond > Michael Jordan
    • Twitter
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2010, 04:58:06 AM »
I'll be in Orlando later this summer when there are some Impact tapings, and I'm considering going. Checking the website it appears that you don't need a ticket, you just show up. Is that right? And for those who have been to Impact before I ask, how early should I show up? And is it worth going if you aren't a TNA fan?

You pay for entrance into the place and it's one of the studios inside Universal Studios.

• CXF Writer
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2010, 12:07:46 PM »
First he came for Matt Striker...NOW...Which TNA star is bob_baron targeting? You know, you can get in the ring after it's over if you pay $20 or something.
i hope its suicide

Offline The Metal Maniac

• Oh yeah! I
  • Wow-ee!
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2010, 06:14:31 AM »
I'm heading out to see a local indy show tonight; not even sure what the name of the indy is honestly, but motherfucking RAVEN is billed, so I'm there.
But that's the way I like it baby
I don't wanna live forever

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2010, 09:11:10 AM »

Didn't James Storm have a nude photo thing not too long ago too?  Beer is about to get baron-ized!
[img width=800

Offline The Metal Maniac

• Oh yeah! I
  • Wow-ee!
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2010, 01:08:05 PM »
I SHOOK RAVEN'S HAND~!!!!!!!

That happened. Didn't get his autograph, but I managed to thank him for being so awesome and shake his hand. So fucking happy.
But that's the way I like it baby
I don't wanna live forever

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2010, 02:08:49 PM »
He did? I need to know this, I'd love to get into an altercation with a TNA wrestler.

If I see Jeff Jarrett- do I make an Owen joke or a Jill Jarrett joke?

Offline BPSS

• BurningPirateShipSex
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2010, 02:31:02 PM »
I just wish the guy who beats barron to death for being an obnoxious prick was someone of higher standing then Jeff fucking Jarrett.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2010, 06:25:50 PM »
\
If I see Jeff Jarrett- do I make an Owen joke or a Jill Jarrett joke?

You could do a twofer and ask if he thinks they are boning in heaven.  When he is too shocked to do anything but say no.  Pull a Randy Orton and shout about they are in hell.
[img width=800

• CXF Writer
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2010, 01:44:48 PM »
I missed WWE house show here last night

Cons
Apparently, you could walk up and buy front row tickets a half hour before the event. The CCCC was apparently only a quarter filled. That's barely better than what TNA drew in December and a hell of a lot worse than the near sell out we had in December '08 for a RAW house show headlined by Orton-Cena.

Pro
CM Punk was a no-show. He would have been the main reason I would have gone.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2010, 01:54:19 AM »
So CM Punk is still running through the streets.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »
The TNA house show was pretty eh, no match went over 10 minutes which is BS.

Got to shake Earl Hebner's hand. I asked him if he gave Bret his stroke. He did not respond

Offline ForKnox

« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2010, 05:49:45 PM »
Well I'm going to RAW monday. Any ideas on signs? I thinking about bringing one or two.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2010, 05:53:26 PM »
WATCH OUT, I HAVE MY NECKTIE!
[img width=800

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2010, 05:57:52 PM »
Jeff Hardy looked really out of it, he's gained weight. Angle also seemed out of it, but he always does.

You do a show in Brooklyn and no Dreamer, Tazz or Foley? Come on

• CXF Writer
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2010, 02:47:44 AM »
The TNA house show was pretty eh, no match went over 10 minutes which is BS.

Got to shake Earl Hebner's hand. I asked him if he gave Bret his stroke. He did not respond
Is going from verbally confronting Matt Striker to Earl Hebner, an upgrade or downgrade? If Earl Hebner had grabbed his shirt and got in his face, I'd say the former but since he didn't...downgrade.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2010, 03:04:52 AM »
Don West is a beast at the merchandise stand, he was selling stuff like crazy.

I asked him if he was selling any baseball cards, and he said not tonight.

6 matches, none were that long. Really TNA, 5,000 people in a baseball stadium and you cannot go balls out? I saw Desmond Wolfe after the show, he remembered me from my days as the biggest Nigel cheerleader

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2010, 03:16:36 AM »
Meaning he slowly backed away from you before breaking out into a sprint?

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2010, 03:18:26 AM »

But is he doing things?  That's what you have to worry about.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2010, 03:21:41 AM »
I saw him drive out, he rolled down his window to say hi and ask how I was doing.

Then other fans approached him, so he rolled up the window and drove away. Angle v. Desmond was prob MOTN, though it went 9 minutes. Anyone know why TNA half asses on it house shows?

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2010, 03:27:49 AM »

But is he doing things?  That's what you have to worry about.

Offline Marie I

• FLAM
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2010, 03:43:29 AM »
Wolfe vs Angle was the main reason I was contemplating going to the Coney Island house show. Glad I didn't go. That really sucks. I was under the impression TNA puts on awesome house shows. I would have probably spent like $30 bucks just to be pissed off. Fuck TNA.

Offline BPSS

• BurningPirateShipSex
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2010, 03:49:01 AM »
Meaning he slowly backed away from you before breaking out into a sprint?

Onyx - Slam

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2010, 03:51:47 AM »
I would never slam bob_baron.

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
  • You don't know me and you don't have to know me
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2010, 04:17:25 AM »
You lack the upper body strength to do so.

Offline BPSS

• BurningPirateShipSex
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2010, 04:29:08 AM »
Take your Matt.complaints elsewhere, Venkman

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2010, 05:04:58 AM »
Wolfe vs Angle was the main reason I was contemplating going to the Coney Island house show. Glad I didn't go. That really sucks. I was under the impression TNA puts on awesome house shows. I would have probably spent like $30 bucks just to be pissed off. Fuck TNA.

I think the house shows are known as being very fan friendly and intimate, but you can't do that in a baseball stadium.

When we walked in and saw the ring just sadly sitting there all alone at home plate we could not stop laughing

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2010, 05:25:32 AM »
Rob Van Dam's theme song>wrestling

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2010, 05:29:25 AM »
Take your Matt.complaints elsewhere, Venkman

It was supposed to be a dig at waxy's expense :(

Offline BPSS

• BurningPirateShipSex
« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2010, 05:33:33 AM »
Oh. Carry on then.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2010, 07:19:53 AM »
Can anyone with a f4w online subscription post the TNA house show report they have up there?

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2010, 07:42:51 AM »
Can anyone with a f4w online subscription post the TNA house show report they have up there?

Quote from: House Show Report
BY PAUL SOSNOWSKI--

Dave

Just got back from the TNA house show in Brooklyn.   A couple quick notes.   I was told by the box office when I got there at 4pm that the venue holds around 7500.   Well, by the time the show started, there could have easily been more than 6000 fans there, possibly 6500.  

TNA also made a killing on their special VIP autograph sessions.   They charged $50 for a separate deal, which did not even include the cost of a ticket to the show.   You got 8X 10's of Jay Lethal, Team 3D, Angelina Love, Madison Rayne, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Abyss, and Shannon Moore.   They were all available for signings before the show.   This deal also included an opportunity to have a picture taken with Jeff Hardy (before show) and RVD (after the show).    My GF paid for this, since she had never been to a TNA show before, but they must have sold thousands of this package.

For the largest crowd in TNA history, let me say that the company did not put forth any extra effort in the ring.   There were only SIX matches on the show, none of which, including the main event went longer than TEN MINUTES.     There were people in the crowd expecting Hogan to be there, since his face was used in all the advertising.     They filmed a few shots of the crowd for Impact, and said something about the show was streaming on TNA.com or something...I'm not sure.

Let me also say that this stupid company announced a return date to the Hammerstein Ballroom, on THURSDAY September 23rd....running against their OWN TV SHOW!   The Hammerstein holds about 3000 people, less than half the crowd tonight!!   WHY wouldn't you choose to run an outdoor baseball stadium show in late September for a venue that holds half as many fans??

"#1 Contenders Match for Cruiserweight Title" --  Jay Lethal vs Homicide vs Amazing Red vs Brian Kendrick 5:17  (Red pinned Kendrick, not an elimination match)

Madison Rayne vs Angelina Love 4:02

Jeremy Borash introduced Jeff Jarrett to the crowd and he made a quick speech about the company and thanked everyone.

Kurt Angle made Desmond Wolfe tap to ankle lock 8:16

Jeff Hardy vs Abyss 9:40 in a Monsters Ball Match (Hardy pinned him with swanton after tossing Abyss onto thumbtacks)

Team 3D vs Ink Inc 8:22 (surprise unannounced Tables Match, Dudleys win with 3D thru table)

TNA World Heavyweight Title --  RVD vs AJ Styles 9:06  worst looking, sloppy as hell frogsplash I've ever seen...One Star Frogsplash

The faces won every single match!     Red, Angelina (Madison insisted it was a nontitle match), Angle, Hardy, Team 3D, and RVD.  

There were alot more wrestlers the people expected to see.   A show in BROOKLYN and they couldn't get Tazz or Foley to appear??    No Beer Money, Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan, Pope, Mr. Anderson, Machine Guns... Douglas Williams....

The crowd was great and into almost everything, but I think there is a hell of a lot more the company could have done to show their appreciation for the record-setting attendance....like when they realized the show was gonna be this huge...added more matches and talent to the show.....extended the match lengths for fucks sake...

After the Hardy-Abyss match, there was a 35 minute intermission.. Longer than the 4 matches on the first half of the show COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!    9:40 + 816 + 402 + 517 = 27:15

If you include the other two matches of the night, it adds up to about 44 minutes total time

The show started at 7pm and ended around 9:15pm

Paul Sosnowski

Show reports should not be for paying customers only, so I agree with sharing this one (and we're off the grid again, right?). There's a second report but it lacks the vile this one has so who cares.

• CXF Writer
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2010, 07:46:12 AM »
Man, 6,500 people show up for a TNA show and they just decide "Fuck it, we're going to just put on our regular half assed house show."

*slaps forehead*

For what it's worth, I remember TNA's house shows used to get really good reviews when they started touring but in the past year so, it seems like they've just decided to be sort of like WWE and kind of half ass it out there.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2010, 07:47:49 AM »
Green Lantern was there? I didn't see him.

They sold $20 programs that allowed you to meet Moore, Angle, Lethal and Jarrett. The line was insane for that, plus security was hurrying everyone through, glad I didn't buy that.

What GLF said was spot-on though.

As to what Kamala said, at least WWE has real main events, not rush jobs. But at WWE, do you get to shake Earl Hebner's hand?

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2010, 07:49:05 AM »
I didn't realize GLF had a real name people would recognize. Sad day.

Offline HTQ

« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2010, 07:51:35 AM »
I just like the fact they're scheduling a house show at Hammerstein to run against their own TV show.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2010, 07:52:40 AM »
I didn't realize GLF had a real name people would recognize. Sad day.

You go to enough ROH shows, you know everybody.

WWE occasionally runs Smackdown house shows on Monday.

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2010, 07:53:28 AM »
I was about to say WWE does that every Monday night, then I realized Monday house shows are pretty rare these days.

I remember the one and only ROH show I went to (Steelcage Warfare) took place when you were out of town. That was too bad, but I got to see Superfan Vlad wandering around and that was cool.

Offline Marie I

• FLAM
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2010, 07:56:48 AM »
Oh man...I kinda wanna go to that Hammerstein show (if I don't have to pay for a ticket). If they pull the same awful shit they did last night, I'd love to be there to see all the ROH/ECW diehard smarks make hilarious chants and shit on everything.

Also, am I the only one thinking that perhaps the Hammerstein show will end up being a live Impact, or am I giving TNA too much credit here?