Author Topic: House Shows/Live Events thread  (Read 30085 times)

Description:

Offline wnyxmcneal

House Shows/Live Events thread
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2010, 08:05:46 AM »
I've seen Vlad at a bunch of shows.

I don't think the Hammerstein date is that egregious. That was probably the only date they could run that venue, and after doing so well in New York, they probably wanted to run there ASAP. There's always a risk in cold or bad weather being a deterrent in the fall, and no one goes to Coney Island in September.

Offline Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
  • Sometimes A Friend is Worth A Billion Dollars
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2010, 08:07:58 AM »
I want to say WWE only runs Monday night house shows during the summer when kids are out of school. Not real feasible to run house shows on school nights I guess.

barron---I actually agree with you about WWE house show main events. Only once have I seen one that I felt was a total rush job. It was a lazy half assed plunder brawl between RVD and Raven at a B show a week before Survivor Series '01. It only went 5-6 minutes and 75% of that was crowd brawling which is ridiculous because IT'S A FUCKING HOUSE SHOW and 90% of the audience won't be able to follow it. In retrospect, I bet neither of the guys were sober at the time either. I've seen main events salvage mediocre house shows more than I've seen one like that which just kind of leaves the audience shrugging at the end.

Offline HTQ

« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »
Reminds me of  I think, an Angle/Edde/Show house show main event that went 2:15 for no apparent reason.

Offline Marie I

• FLAM
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2010, 08:26:17 AM »
Only house show I've been to was WWE at Madison Square Garden in 2008. It wasn't terrible but I had high expectations for some reason, which weren't met. Haha, I felt so bad for my gf at the time because the show was really boring. I was expecting a smarky douchebag crowd to keep her entertained but it was pretty family friendly. Main event was CM Punk defending the WHC against JBL in a cage match which was alright, but Punk got a flukey win, which I felt was a bit bullshit. The whole experience kinda soured me on live WWE shows in general.

I had tickets to a TNA house show in 2008 at the Grand Ballroom (where they used to tape RAW) but couldn't make it. I think the main event was something like Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe vs Booker T vs Kurt Angle. Kinda bummed about that.

Online Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2010, 08:32:39 AM »
As to what Kamala said, at least WWE has real main events, not rush jobs.

Most of the WWF shows I've been to also have a good 15-20 minute match right before the intermission too.  Part of it was that for years I'd always see Bret Hart in this slot, but even after he left in 1997 the pattern seems to have held.  I've haven't been to a show in a few years though so maybe things have changed.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2010, 09:02:02 AM »
While WWE half asses shows too, I think they usually do it in shows that draw shit crowds. Not drawing one of your biggest houses and running a major metro area.

Hell, I went to an ECW house show that had RVD v. Angle, and both guys going balls out.

Then again, I went to a show in Toronto that featured Shane v. Kane in a cage. The setting up of the cage took longer than the match itself

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
  • You don't know me and you don't have to know me
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2010, 09:48:33 AM »
The last house show I went to was in 2006 in London, Ontario. It had HHH/Ric Flair vs The Spirit Squad in a comedy bout (good stuff) and what I remember being a fine Cena/Edge title match.

Offline Aero

« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2010, 12:41:28 PM »
Reminds me of  I think, an Angle/Edde/Show house show main event that went 2:15 for no apparent reason.

This may or may not be the match you're thinking of, but I went to a Smackdown house show in October 2003, actually on a Monday night running against Raw, where the mid-show main event was Brock vs. Cena vs. Angle for the World Title, and it went less than 3:00. Pretty much finisher after finisher. Pretty boring show in all, that was closed by Benoit vs. A-Train.

The only other house show I've been to was one of the early ECW brand-only house shows in September 2006, and it was decent given the lack of talent ECW had at the time, especially since Angle had just left. I was more excited for the fact that WWE was actually running a live event five minutes from my house. Highlight of the night was seeing Ted DiBiase Sr. sitting with one other guy at a lone table beneath the bleachers, behind a guardrail. All I could manage to get was a head nod.

Offline HTQ

« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »

This may or may not be the match you're thinking of, but I went to a Smackdown house show in October 2003, actually on a Monday night running against Raw, where the mid-show main event was Brock vs. Cena vs. Angle for the World Title, and it went less than 3:00. Pretty much finisher after finisher. Pretty boring show in all, that was closed by Benoit vs. A-Train.
That's the one I was thinking of. A check shows the match lasted 2:16 with the main event going a lengthy 5:29. How did you cope with such excitement?

Offline strummer

« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2010, 12:17:07 AM »
I went to a RAW taping in late December 96 where the promised dark match main event of Shawn Michaels v Austin lasted a handful of seconds with Austin running right into a superkick and getting pinned instantly

actually after a near 4 hour taping no one was complaining

Offline Ed

• Ed
    • My Twitter Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2010, 12:43:06 PM »
Then again, I went to a show in Toronto that featured Shane v. Kane in a cage. The setting up of the cage took longer than the match itself

Oh yeah, that period of time in 2003 when Shane McMahon was working house shows because...he wanted to prove that he was a real professional wrestler?

Offline ForKnox

« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2010, 08:27:13 AM »

Oh yeah, that period of time in 2003 when Shane McMahon was working house shows because...he wanted to prove that he was a real professional wrestler?

I remember around that time when Test was injured by Shane at a house show from doing the Coast to Coast.

Offline strummer

« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2010, 08:46:53 AM »
there was also heat on Shane from the rest of the boys for wearing sneakers and sweat pants to the ring

Offline Nymyzys

• TRTSM's Color Commentator
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2010, 10:58:06 AM »
Shane got heat over something as trivial as sweatpants and sneakers?  What about John Cena who wears jean shorts that no one has worn since 1995 and sneakers each and everytime he wrestles?  Sounds like "the boys" were just reaching for something to be pissy about.

Offline AntiLeaf33

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2010, 11:01:40 AM »
Yeah, I can't see why they would complain about that. Not like he was wearing steel-toed boots or anything.

Offline HTQ

« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »
It was considered unprofessional not to at least wear proper boots, as much as courtesy as anything else With Cena, he's at least a wrestler and with his persona, it fits to wear what he does. With Shane, who already had the natural heat which comes with getting to play wrestler in his daddy's ring, it was more fuel to the fire.

Offline "Dot Com" Matt Postin (heel)

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »
Knowing Vince, he probably showed up to the arena early, told "the boys" to get heated at Shane over his shoes and pants, and then hid in the closet to watch.

Offline BPSS

• BurningPirateShipSex
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2010, 03:16:17 PM »
Knowing Vince, he probably showed up to the arena early, told "the boys" to get heated at Shane over his shoes and pants, and then hid in the closet to watch

And then began to masturbate furiously.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2010, 03:17:14 PM »
duh

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
    • RedJed's Rasslin' Rants - Only on YouTube! The latest in the wild and wacky world of pro wrestling!!
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2010, 06:24:42 AM »
In San Diego now for about a month and ended up going to an indy show over the weekend here that I thought was going to have a much larger crowd (since there was some big names on it), but only ended up being maybe 100 at best. It was held at the downtown YMCA, in the anemic looking gymnasium area. Very different setting and atmosphere for sure. Had no problem getting a front row seat needless to say.

First half of the show was just filled with local guys and a few chicks (mostly good workers, with a few exceptions), and then the second half was the bigger names (Corino v. Joey Ryan, local tag champs v. London/Kendrick, main event was Scorpio Sky v. Shelton Benjamin) finishing out the show. Pretty much everything was well worked (probably due to the small crowd), and for such a small crowd we were all very vocal.

London came out wearing a astronaut outfit for some reason, and there was alot of strange comedy in the start of that tag match with him against two local guys that had an oldschool Nintendo players gimmick, while Kendrick stood by on the sidelines looking completely stoned and confused. Main event of Benjamin/Scorpio was probably the best match of the night, really stiff work there. Benjamin has most definately gotten on the juice since he left WWE.

Daniels was also there at intermission selling merch and autographs. Talked to him for awhile and he really had absolutely nothing good to say about TNA, sounded kind of bitter.......understandably so. Hardly anyone at the show even knew who he was. I think a handful of people maybe. Sad.

Heading to the PWG show this Friday in LA also, should be a great show since its their seventh Anniversary show and has tons of big names on there, big matches are Danielson v. Strong, London/El Generico v. MCMGs, etc.

Pics here, didnt get to take some from all of the matches since my camera went dead
http://s952.photobucket.com/albums/ae4/redjed2/nwapro-sandiego/

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• If I told you cocaine numbers you would think I was lyin'
  • WWWYKI
« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2010, 03:54:47 PM »
Went to the FCW show tonight.   Had a great fucking time.   Got to see Eli Cottonwood, Michael McGuillicutty, Percy Watson, Husky Harris, Lucky Cannon, Titus O'Neal, Consequences Creed, Brett DiBiase, Bo Rotundo, and the Dudebusters.  I'll get some pictures up later.

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• WWWYKI
« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2010, 04:15:40 PM »

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
    • RedJed's Rasslin' Rants - Only on YouTube! The latest in the wild and wacky world of pro wrestling!!
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2010, 03:10:11 PM »
Myself and former poster here who shall remain nameless went to, easily, one of the best wrestling shows of my life (this covers around 130 or so shows) over the weekend......the PWG 7th Anniversary show.

First thing that made it so great was the venue....a small American Legion with relatively low ceiling (they were still able to do spots off the top rope very easily though), crampled seating far too close to each other (even so packed that the first row was pretty much right up against the ring apron) and in general a really intimate feeling. Plus the crowd was incredible......probably something reminiscent of what I would envision a mid 90s ECW Arena show crowd and atmosphere to be.

Because of the loaded matchups, everyone worked way harder than I would imagine is the norm here, although from people I talked to, typically most of the workers bust their ass monthly, but this took it to a whole new level because of the rabid crowd, which saw a few hundred turned away. Apparently that is a first for this company. We had second row, so we were right in the middle of all the craziness.

I cant say there was a single match that was even under *** 1/2 really. Plus the last two matches were balls out great, as in easily **** 1/2 or maybe even more. Ive never been to a show where it was such a chaotic, oh my fuckin god, feeling in both the ringwork and the general chaotic atmosphere. Particularly the last match was so wild and chaotic with pretty much the entire match consisting of insane spots (most being dives into the crowd and in and around ringside) that I thought the fuckin roof was going to blow off that place.

I wont elaborate on and on about each match, as you can just find the recaps of the show all over the place. But the second half of the show was just so great, that is easily became one of the best shows Ive ever been to. From the Danielson/Strong stuff to Davey/Hero (much better than ROH's Black/Davey title match) to the three way tag title match at the end.......it delivered tenfold.

Plenty of good shots here from the show:
http://s952.photobucket.com/albums/ae4/redjed2/pwgseven/

Offline 2GOLD

« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »
Since boredom hit me, some videos (not posted by me) from the First State Championship wrestling show I attended a few weeks ago

Crazy Shea vs. Buddha vs. Ian Cross Table match

and the match of the night

Briscoe Brothers vs. Irish drive by

If you listen close, you can hear Daddy Briscoe saying GET YOU SOME with the rest of the family

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2010, 03:58:42 AM »
This is the main event for a Dragon Gate show in Milwaukee: BxB Hulk, Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi vs. Shingo, Yamato & Akira Tozawa.  Is that good?

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »
Had a great time at the house show in Newark today.

Cena v. Sheamus was great, as was Bourne v. Miz.

Can someone post the house show report from F4WOnline?

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2010, 01:36:30 AM »
The MSG house show was fun last night, it was cool seeing Bret wrestle. Anyone wanna post the house show report from f4w?

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • All hail Gritty!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2010, 04:13:39 AM »
I found this about the MSG house show:
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWEliveevents/article10014272.shtml

WWE house show
New York, N.Y. at Madison Square Garden
Report by Dot Net reader Matthew Moceri

It was Bret Hart Appreciation Night show so they had montages of all of Bret's famous MSG matches.

1. Kofi Kingston defeated Dolph Ziggler. Kofi ended the match with a badly botched Trouble in Paradise.

2. Cody Rhodes and Drew Mcyintre defeated Chris Masters and MVP. Cody won hitting a CrossRhodes on Masters.

3. Alberto Del Rio defeated Chavo Guerrero. Del Rio hit his spinning armbar finisher on Chavo.

4. Kelly Kelly and Melina defeated Laycool. They had interference from Hornswoggle.

5. Mark Henry defeated Jack Swagger. Henry hit the World's Strongest Slam. (easily worst match of the night)

Intermission. Then they did a tribute session for Bret. Jerry Lawler came out with the Hart Dynasty. After some gifts were given to Bret, Nexus (Tarver, Slater, and Gabriel) hit the ring.

6. Bret Hart and the Hart Dynasty defeated Nexus with Lawler as special guest referee. Bret locked the Sharpshooter on Gabriel for the tapout. Nexus tried to attack after the match, but after Lawler helped clear the ring with the Dynasty, Bret locked Slater in the Sharpshooter. On a side note, Gabriel definitely has the most potential for a future WWE star.

7. The Big Show defeated C.M. Punk. Punk came out and sang a song about Chicago is better than New York. Big Show interrupted it (I personally enjoyed the song). Show hit Punk with a chokeslam, then followed up with a Knockout Punch.

8. Kane defeated Undertaker in a street fight. Kane hit Undertaker with a chokeslam. Then Kane tried to do more damage after the pin with a chair and Taker chokeslammed him then Kane fled with Taker went for Tombstone.

Notes: Overall, this was my first house show so I enjoyed it. There seemed to be a bunch of botched finishers but overall, the crowd didn't seem to mind too much.

Biggest pop:
Bret Hart
Undertaker
Big Show
Kofi

Biggest heat:
CM Punk
Nexus
Dolph
Kane
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2010, 01:04:32 AM »
I'm going to the "Raw/Smackdown Supershow" in OKC on Friday night. I don't watch WWE currently, but it should still be fun. I always have fun at live events.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline Nymyzys

« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2011, 09:01:34 AM »
I'm waiting in line for a RAW house show. It's at the James Brown Arena, notable as the location of ECW December to Dismember. This should be interesting.

Offline Nymyzys

« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2011, 10:06:53 AM »
The death stares one gets from little kids after buying a Nexus shirt....

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2011, 10:08:16 AM »
I'm really worried that the stupid BCS title game and impending snow armageddon will put the kibosh on the house show I'm supposed to go to Monday.

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2011, 03:31:51 AM »
Well this is the latest from Mr. Alvarez:

WWE's Southeastern tour this weekend will be its second straight impacted by bad weather.

Winter storm watches are up for most of the South with four to seven inches of snow expected, as well as ice, and is predicted to be the biggest snow storm in that part of the country since 1992.

Jon Holder, a TV weather forecaster in Alabama told us that everything is expected to be shut down from Sunday through Tuesday.  The WWE shows in Birmingham and Huntsville are in jeopardy and Raw in Nashville as well as a house show in Knoxville will also be impacted.

Snow of that level is rare in that part of the country so it's not like the Northeast where people are more conditioned to it.

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2011, 04:23:33 AM »
Tough break Matt:

Due to inclement weather, World Wrestling Entertainment has rescheduled tonight’s SmackDown World Tour live event at Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Ala. The show has been rescheduled and replaced with a Raw live event on Friday, Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:30 p.m

Offline Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
  • Sometimes A Friend is Worth A Billion Dollars
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »
I just bought tickets for a huge indy show in four weeks featuring 2011 WWE Hall of Famer "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan (HOOOOOOOOO!), "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YEAH!), Mick Foley (awesome in '99...now? Kind of not awesome), a Shane Douglas-Tommy Dreamer hardcore match (awesome in '96...now? really NOT awesome), and WRESTLING SUPERSTAR VIRGIL!

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2011, 04:17:38 PM »
Had a blast at the MSG House Show tonight. Guys all busted their ass and put on a good show.

Got to see a lot of wrestlers after the show too, Dolph asked me how I was when I reminded him of our Deal or No Deal experience

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2011, 02:31:11 AM »
How was Sunny in her role as a referee?

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #187 on: March 20, 2011, 02:38:36 AM »
She was fine, though one of her punches on the Bellas looked really bad.

Can you post what was submitted to F4W?

I wonder how much they are going to change today's show in Newark, since I expect there to be come carryover with fans

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2011, 02:43:25 AM »
That's premium? Stupid. Here you go:

WWE..Madison Square Garden…Sat. March 19th

From Mike Omansky

1.       RANDY ORTON W THE MIZ via disqualification, due to outside interference by CM Punk, in the opening match.  Solid match up to that point, with Orton having the edge.  After the DQ, the GM chime rang (first in a series), and we heard an email.  Due to what happened on RAW Monday night, and here at the Garden, we needed a main event to settle things. The fans would choose the match.  Choice was between another Orton-Miz title match, or a tagteam match, of Orton & John Cena vs. Punk & Miz.  Fans cheered for the tag match.   **

2.       SANTINO MARELLA, VLADIMIR KOLOV & EVAN BORNE W PRIMO, ZACK RYDER & TYSON KIDD, when Borne pinned Ryder following Santino’s cobra, a quick tag, and an AirBorne.  Very good match, with the faces making frequent tags. Crowd into Santino, but Borne also had some great moves.  ** ½

--  Alex Riley came out. He said that he has appealed to the General Manager to get his job back with Miz, and be with Miz at Wrestlemania, by winning a match on RAW.  GM chimes rang, and announcer read another email.  GM asked “Why wait until Monday night? We can do a match now”.  Out came Great Kahli.

3.       GREAT KHALI (with Runjin Singh) W ALEX RILEY, pin, total squash, under a minute.  Fans were into the squash.

4.       KELLY KELLY & EVE W BELLA TWINS, with special ref SUNNY, when EVE pinned a BELLA with a sunset flip coming back into the ring.  SUNNY was quite active in the ref role.  *

5.       JOHN MORRISON W DOLPH ZIGGLER (with Vicky Guerrero), Starship Pain and pin. Prior, a false finish with Ziggler pinning Morrison with a foot on the ropes, and ref restarting the match. Good but not incredible match.  * ½

--  R TRUTH came out to do a contest. Prize would be 4 tickets to the next MSG show, and there would be 4 contestants. GM chime d again, and another email. GM said that the only fair way to award the prize was to do a dance off.  There were 2 males and 2 females; an older male won.

6.       DANIEL BRYAN (with Gail Kim) W Ted Dibiase (with Maryse) via arm bar submission. Crowd dead for most of it. ½ *

7.       HHH W SHEAMUS in an MSG Street Fight, with a pedigree and pin, in the best match of the night. Long match (20 minutes or a little more), with Sheamus dominating most. HHH got an early offense pulling the belt off of the ref’s pants and whipping Sheamus with it, but Sheamus took over from there.  Sheamus used a kendo stick, as well as the ring steps. False finishes included an early attempt at a pedigree; and the big boot by Sheamus. ***

8.       RANDY ORTON & JOHN CENA W THE MIZ & CM PUNK, with a double pin, but ref actually counted Orton on Miz following a pedigree.  Crowd was split on Cena, maybe slightly against, with booing when he did moves, and a “Fruity Pebbles” chant.  Good action, heels dominated.

Ref bump; heels bring in chairs to attack faces; swing and miss with chairs; simultaneous finishers (RKO, Attitude Adjustment), and ref quickly recovers to count the pin.

Next MSG show: Survivor Series (MSG is under renovation already).

Announced “RAW” for Nassau Coliseum, Monday June 13th, with tickets on sale March 26th.

Very solid show overall.  Tomorrow night, this crew is in Newark, NJ Prudential Center, with Orton-Miz in a cage match featured.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2011, 02:46:02 AM »
Who gives star ratings for matches at a house show that you attend? What a putz.

I actually liked Bryan-Dibiase a lot, although it was mainly just an exhibition for Bryan. The dance contest was horrendous.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2011, 03:03:05 AM »
The worst part about that recap is this is a guy who is a big enough putz to give out star ratings but somehow he thinks Daniel Bryan's finisher is an armbar.

Offline Big Beard Booty Daddy

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
« Reply #191 on: March 20, 2011, 03:10:42 AM »
The worst part about that recap is this is a guy who is a big enough putz to give out star ratings but somehow he thinks Daniel Bryan's finisher is an armbar.

He's probably wrong, but maybe he did win with an armbar last night.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline Venkman

• Dr Venkman PhD
« Reply #192 on: March 20, 2011, 03:20:32 AM »
I edited that report's spacing because it was originally all over the place.

Offline wnyxmcneal

« Reply #193 on: March 20, 2011, 03:48:07 AM »
He won with the Leibell Lock.

Also, Orton didn't hit Miz with a Pedigree

Offline devo

« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2011, 02:37:28 AM »
Gonna be at the Smackdown taping tonight. I'll try and have spoilers up shortly after I get back.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »
Musings: If all goes as WWE has it supposedly planned, I'm hoping that the rescheduled house show I was supposed to go to in January will have Sin Cara on the card.If he hasn't made it to TV yet and is instead just touring with the Raw brand, I'll have seen a pre-TV Alberto del Rio match and a pre-TV Sin Cara within a year.

Offline Monsoon Classic

• Monsoon_Classic
    • My YouTube Channel with over 2,000 classic WWF & WCW videos
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2011, 12:51:06 AM »
Went to the TNA house show last night in Cleveland. Not a bad show at all. Not quite as great as Alvarez makes them out to be but still a lot of fun. I shook Don West's hand before the show and he helpfully pointed out where the merchandise stand was even though I was just walking from there.

Not the most vigiliant security staff at the Agora Theater as random people (including myself) just wandered on the stage to get a better perspective on the event.

As much as I love Daddy Jeff, that opening siren in his theme is quite irritating live.
Check out my YouTube page for over 2,000 classic WWF & WCW videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMonsoonClassic/videos

Offline ADL

• New Poster Who Should Be Posting
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2011, 08:52:50 AM »
I am off to a Raw house show this and already on this UK tour Alex Riley and Sin Cara have been in main events so I have no idea what to expect hell maybe Primo will main event

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• WWWYKI
« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2011, 03:58:14 AM »
Went to my first ROH show last night for their Supercard of Honor show.   It was pretty fun overall.   The Chicago Street Fight match was fucking insane.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2011, 02:05:00 AM »
Bump for tomorrow night. The radio says that the main event is Cena/Miz/Punk with Kingston/del Rio on the undercard. For some reason, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan is hosting the show, so that's going to be stupendous. This will be my first time seeing Punk live, and I'm hoping Dolph Ziggler is on the card for the same reason.