Author Topic: Sports Cards Hobby Thread  (Read 16604 times)

Description: Apparently This Board is Full of Collectors!

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
Sports Cards Hobby Thread
« on: April 11, 2013, 09:31:40 AM »
Figured this would work best in the Sports Folder.  Inspired by Bored's article and Fazzle's last post (any pictures?).

If anybody wants to discuss card acquisitions, box breaks, etc. it can go in here I guess.

Offline fazzle

Re: Sports Cards Hobby Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 04:21:25 PM »
Gonna be scanning a bunch of the cards from my TC break tomorrow probably.  I could post pictures if people wanted?

I probably won't be buying anything else for a while though cause I'm probably gonna lose a nice chunk of change on that case.

I happen to be lucky in that I've got one of the best LCSs in the country though.  If anyone on here knows what The Hobby Box/Cards Infinity is, yeah, I live about 15 minutes from that store.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 03:46:26 AM »
Gonna be scanning a bunch of the cards from my TC break tomorrow probably.  I could post pictures if people wanted?

I probably won't be buying anything else for a while though cause I'm probably gonna lose a nice chunk of change on that case.

I happen to be lucky in that I've got one of the best LCSs in the country though.  If anyone on here knows what The Hobby Box/Cards Infinity is, yeah, I live about 15 minutes from that store.

I'd love to see pictures myself because that's half the fun of box breaking on a board :)  I've heard of them (THB/CI) but what exactly are LCSs?  Local Card Store?

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 03:53:04 AM »
I collect & occasionally do some shows.  Unfortunately, I'm now living about an hour away from the nearest card store.

I'd like to see some pics too, fazzle.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
2012 Upper Deck SP Authentic Hobby - BOX BREAK - Paid $110
Russell Wilson #870/885 - Autograph Jersey Rookie [$175.00]!!!!
Eric Page #91 - Autograph Gold 8/15 [$30.00]
Jermaine Kearse #57 - Autograph [$12.00]
Robert Griffin III #10 - Base [$8.00]
Barry Sanders #94SP5 [$5.00]
Roger Staubach #131 [$5.00]
Russell Wilson #87 - Base [$5.00]
Roger Staubach #94SP19 [$4.00]
Rueben Randle #111 [$4.00]
Case Keenum #CR12 - Canvas Rookie [$4.00]

2011 Panini Prestige Football Retail Pack (4) FREE Listed Notables by Beckett Value
Adrian Clayborn #203 - Rookie [$30.00]
Mike Thomas #94 - Xtra Points Orange [$5.00]

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 10:24:18 AM »
That Russell Wilson card is terrific!

Offline fazzle

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 10:39:58 AM »
Yeah that's a sick Wilson patch.   That'd basically pay for your break if you were to sell it, and everything else would be free.

(and yeah LCS is Local Card Store/Shop)

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 11:39:46 AM »
I started collecting around 1987. Usually I'd get baseball cards only if the toy store was out of Garbage Pail Kids packs.

I currently have a binder of every MLB and NFL team. I have 2 Saints binders, 1 binder of Drew Brees, 1 binder of Frank Thomas, and multiple complete sets of various sports. I've reduced my buying as of late and instead have been focusing my money on getting existing cards graded.

I've been participating in group submissions on a card website which allows for multiple people to submit cards through one person's account allowing for bargain basement prices. I'll post some pictures later once I figure out what other people would find cool and not my biased opinion (everything).

Incidentally, I know I'm not too much on the "in" group here but if anyone is interested in getting some cards graded on the cheap I should know something in the next month or so about another submission for around $7/card 45 day service through BGS if anyone is interested.

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• If I told you cocaine numbers you would think I was lyin'
  • WWWYKI
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 11:42:46 AM »
I was a big card collector in the 90s and have basically all of them still. Bad part is it's when they were overprinting like crazy so they're probably not worth much.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
Fuck it, here is my Drew Brees graded cards as of September. I have another batch due sometime in the next week.

Spoiler: show

\

1/1

1/1

1/1

1/1

EDITED: added spoiler tags as inspired by Fazzle.

My lone T206:

Graded card display shelf:

Offline fazzle

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
Just got a chance to scan in some of the better/cooler hits from my case, gonna list them along with my estimated value (cause Beckett is pretty worthless nowadays)  I'm gonna put it in spoiler tags cause it wound up being a bunch of pictures

First the 1/1 of Travis Leslie.   Being that it's...you know, Travis Leslie and not someone worth a damn, I have no clue on the value of this card.   $30-$40 probably?  Too bad it wasn't Anthony Davis or Kyrie Irving, cause then it'd be around a $3000 card.   Also, for those who aren't aware, last season's rookies are still considered rookies in the 2012/13 cards due to them not really getting proper rookie cards last year because of the labor despute.

Metta Green parallel, probably around an $80 card, might go up in value a few bucks if the Lakers take the 8 seed.

Anthony Davis rookie auto, most likely the most expensive card of the break at around $90-$100

Jim Jackson 3 color patch card numbered to 25.  Not really worth alot cause..it's Jim Jackson.   But I like the look of the patch, probably my favorite card of the entire break.   Ebay says it's around a $10 card

Kenneth Faried 2 color patch.  I just really like patches.   $30 card

Patch love continues with one of Jamaal Wilkes.  Looks like $5 is the max on this one

Paul Pierce patch.    $10-15ish

Dikembe patch, maybe $10

Autos of Dion Waiters and Nikola Vucevic.   Neither one worth a whole lot now, but they should go up, especially Vucevic in a few years when he's one of the top 5 bigs in the game.

LeBron jersey, got 3 of them in the break.   They appear to be about $10-$14 each

James Harden gold parallel, numbered to 25.  Not sure, maybe like $15?

Steve Novak auto to 15.   Not really sure on this one either, but it's pretty low numbered so it's cool.

and a Lillard card numbered to 499, cause at this point pretty much anything Lillard is money.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 03:06:05 AM »
Nice pulls, Fazzle.  I really like the look of the Kenneth Faried card too.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 03:09:57 AM »
Cool to see the pics.  I really like the Jackson and Pierce patches.  That Lillard should keep jumping in price right now.  Even his most common cards seem to push around $10 (he was the last base card needed for my Prestige set I was building).
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 10:45:40 AM »
So...blowoutcards forums had a Masters contest going, where you had to pick the winner and their winning score, and if you got it correct you won a box of 2001 SP Authentic golf (the set with Tiger autographed rookie cards)

I just so happened to randomly pick Adam Scott at 9 under.    Hopefully I get something sick of the box!

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 11:40:35 AM »
Good luck with that. I mostly use blowout cards forums to spam my ebay and COMC listings but other than that I just lurk.

Offline Edwin

• Smash and bang is my favorite combination
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 11:47:17 AM »
I have a shit ton of old baseball cards that I'm cleaning out of my parents' storage room before they move.  Like, a few thousand, mostly from around 1989 to 1991, Topps, Donruss, and Fleer.  Is it worth trying to figure out if some of these are worth anything, or should I just divest myself of them all in bulk? 

Offline Bored

• Boreding Hard
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 11:53:44 AM »
Unless you have an '89 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card and need to pay for a tank of gas with it, don't bother. That's during the era when cards were super over produced so most aren't worth shit.

Offline Edwin

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 01:17:32 PM »
Good.  I like money, but I wasn't really keen on spending hours on hours flipping through cards for a sport about which I don't care.

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 02:22:58 PM »
Unless you have an '89 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card and need to pay for a tank of gas with it, don't bother. That's during the era when cards were super over produced so most aren't worth shit.

That's about the only card from that time that holds any value. Being Upper Deck's first year helps it out. 86 to 91 is pretty worthless for baseball cards in general. I used to be big into cards. Finally got priced out in 2003 or so.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2013, 04:55:25 PM »
Don't for get the 1990 Topps Frank Thomas NNOF error card. I'd like to own one of those eventually.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 12:59:41 AM »
Don't forget Fuck Face.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 04:17:51 PM »
Surprisingly (to me) that card, I've found, is cheaper to come by than the various attempts to cover it up.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 06:56:59 AM »
speaking of blowout forums and their contests, I immediately thought of Harley when I saw this contest:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowout-cards-promotions-other-cool-stuff/494743-new-blowout-cards-2013-nfl-draft-promo.html

Correctly guess the first 12 picks in the NFL draft and win a box of Five Star football (like a $500 box)

Offline Youth N Asia

• STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 03:13:26 PM »
Don't forget Fuck Face.

Actually not worth that much.

I busted my 90 Topps factory set just to see if I had the Thomas error without the name on it

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »
I just ordered some boxes, I think after the recent talk here.

Wes really looking at the new Panini Marquee Basketball but decided to hold off for the moment.

Grabbed a box of the 2010-11 Donruss basketball I had been eyeballing, with some old filler that was cheap like 1993 Classic Basketball and 1990-91 Fleer basketball for now.
[img width=800

Offline Bored

• Boreding Hard
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 02:01:31 AM »
http://culturecrossfire.com/sports/baseball/cardbored-1988-donruss/

First CardBored article is up, it's the same one I posted on the board just with a different introduction. Yesterday I also did end up getting my 25 pack box of old, worthless baseball cards for potential future articles. Here is what was in the box.

1988 Donruss (added a comment to the article on this pack)
1988 Topps Big Series 1
1989 Bowman
1989 Donruss
1990 Donruss
1990 Fleer (three packs)
1990 Score
1990 Pacific Senior Baseball (yes, really)
1990 Topps Big Series 1
1990 Topps Big Series 2
1990 Topps Traded
1990 Upper Deck
1991 Donruss
1991 Fleer
1991 Leaf Series 2
1991 O-Pee-Chee Premier
1991 Score
1992 Donruss
1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier
1992 Sky Box Triple-A
1992 Topps (two packs)
1995 Topps Bazooka

Anyone with suggestions on what pack I should open for the next article? I'll definitely be doing one on that pack of Senior Baseball league cards (a short lived baseball league featuring 35 and older players) at some point but not right away.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 12:33:27 PM »
Got my Donruss box last night in the mail.  The 3 pulls were a Lebron Relic #/399, a Birdman autograph #/25 and a Channing Frye relic #/15.

I ended up finding a Marquee box on sale online for about $20 less a few nights later, so that should be here this week.

I also bought into my first box break on eBay today, getting a few different teams cheap for the Panini Contenders set, which I have been getting autographed in person this year at Suns games.  We will see if I get any big hits, as I got the Suns, Wolves, Mavericks, Nuggets, Warriors, Hornets, Pistons and Bucks, which covers some of the better rookies (which are all autographed in that set).  All teams together cost $20.59, so if they pull Davis, Faried or even Barnes, it'd be well worth it.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »
I don't really like buying into ebay group breaks because:

A) I don't trust mother fuckers on eBay
B) I prefer the gambling element of just getting a random team and having random.org decide which team you get, instead of having to pay more to get a better team.

Good luck with yours though

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 04:23:42 PM »
Yeah, I figured I would give it a whirl for once, seeing as I got most teams for $2-$3.  Probably going to regret it later.

Think I was just in high spirits after being at the local card show today.  Most stuff was a ripoff there but I bought a pile for my autographing purposes from a guy selling stuff 10 for $1, as well as a few random ones I thought were decent deals (UD Masterpieces Longoria RC, Jered Weaver UD rookie #/150 for $2 a piece).  Mainly dropped money on the paid signing they had for Andre Dawson, getting a card signed.
[img width=800

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 10:54:08 PM »
The one and only ebay box break I did the team I selected (Saints) had no pulls. In compliance with Ebay policies the seller put all buyers would still be mailed "something" After a month I had not received anything and it was only $6 I was out of. I decided I should still contact the seller anyway. I was still within the 45 day threshold for reporting problems and this gave me two weeks to sort it out.

The seller was very apologetic and sent me 4 cards, 2 rookie autos and 2 low #'d mem cards of my team. So, no real complaints here. I quit while I was ahead though and haven't done anymore.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 04:23:40 AM »
That's not bad compensation but definitely sounds like you got out ahead.  I've heard there are more reputable places to do these.  Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler is a collector and has hyped sme crazy pulls he's done on a website that escapes me right now.

I'm guaranteed to at least get a base card of each team too.  We will see.  I figure $20 was worth a gamble, although it sounds likely it will jut be a lesson to not do it again.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 02:06:56 PM »
Looks like I did ok in the break.  I got a special Anthony Davis insert and a few of the other inserts.

Out of the 4 hits in the box, I feel I got the best.  Whoever got Brooklyn got two hits, as they got a Kenny Anderson relic #ed to 50 and a Tyshawn Taylor auto.  Clippers winner got a Trey Thompkins auto.  I had the Bucks as one of my teams and they pulled a Sidney Moncreif auto #ed to 99.
[img width=800

Offline Youth N Asia

• STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 02:53:45 PM »
Best pull I ever had was an SP Authentic pack. Maybe 98-99. I pulled a Duncan rookie along with a mail in redemption for a signed Anferny Hardaway jersey. Took forever to get it in the mail, but the jersey was very nice. Ended up getting a couple hundred for it.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2013, 04:47:21 AM »
So it appears that both Topps and Panini are going to be putting Leon Sandcastle rookie cards into some 2013 sets.

Not sure if retarded or awesome, probably both

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2013, 02:48:17 AM »
Just snagged the following boxes...

2008 Upper Deck SPx Football Hobby Box for $129.95 (Mainly for the solid offensive rookie class: Matt Ryan, Flacco, CJ, Rice, Forte, Charles, DeSean, Jordy, Stevie Johnson etc.)
2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football Hobby Box for $42.95 [SALE: Normally costs $100]
2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Football Hobby Box for $49.45 [SALE: Normally costs $130]
4x 2011 Panini Gridiron Gear Football Retail Pack FREE Gift
4x 2011 Panini Prestige Football Retail Pack FREE Gift

Offline fazzle

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2013, 04:55:06 AM »
Based on the free gifts and the prices on stuff, I'm gonna guess your order is from D&As?

That's pretty bad when I can look at a breakdown and have a good idea on where stuff was ordered from.   I've never actually personally ordered from them cause it seems like they're always more expensive than blowout and cardsinfinity.  Hopefully you get something nice from those boxes though

Even though Score fucking sucks, I'm probably gonna wind up getting a box this week when they come out just cause I want some NFL product with rookies in it.  Then after that, due to the weak rookie class my plan is to be done with football this year until Chrome comes out.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 05:53:24 AM »
Based on the free gifts and the prices on stuff, I'm gonna guess your order is from D&As?

That's pretty bad when I can look at a breakdown and have a good idea on where stuff was ordered from.   I've never actually personally ordered from them cause it seems like they're always more expensive than blowout and cardsinfinity.  Hopefully you get something nice from those boxes though.

Correct.  I'll need to check out those other sites at some point too.  Do you prefer either to the other?

I may skip the 2013 Class unless somebody really breaks out.  The "best" players are either WRs or defense, with maybe a gem coming out in the QB Class.  The class just feels like a 2005/2006 type group.  Maybe you get 2-3 superstars but you also get a lot of 'solid' guys who simply don't amount to much long term.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 05:57:05 AM »
Well I prefer cardsinfinity because I live like 15 minutes away from the physical store and can just go there and get my stuff, and may be working there part time soon(until outages start back up again)

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 06:22:17 AM »

That's pretty bad when I can look at a breakdown and have a good idea on where stuff was ordered from.   I've never actually personally ordered from them cause it seems like they're always more expensive than blowout and cardsinfinity.  Hopefully you get something nice from those boxes though.

Correct.  I'll need to check out those other sites at some point too.  Do you prefer either to the other?

I may skip the 2013 Class unless somebody really breaks out.  The "best" players are either WRs or defense, with maybe a gem coming out in the QB Class.  The class just feels like a 2005/2006 type group.  Maybe you get 2-3 superstars but you also get a lot of 'solid' guys who simply don't amount to much long term.

I wish I had stocked up on 2005 boxes back in the day.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2013, 06:39:47 AM »
I wish I had stocked up on 2005 boxes back in the day.

Sure for the "superstars" but overall the class is pretty meh.  QB = Aaron Rodgers, maybe Alex Smith.  RB = Frank Gore.  WR = Roddy White and Vincent Jackson.  TE = Heath Miller.  D = DeMarcus Ware, maybe Trent Cole.

You have maybe 5-6 surefire hits in terms of getting rookie cards but you're more likely to whiff and get somebody like QB Jason Campbell or RB Cadillac Williams or WRs Mark Clayton & Matt Jones.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2013, 06:41:35 AM »
Rodgers is enough for me.  I can actually get the book values (sometimes a bit more) for him when I do shows here in WI.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2013, 03:34:50 PM »
2013 I'm just glad there's a decent amount of Saints rookies available. Last year it was just Nick Toon who wasn't even playing.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2013, 07:04:49 AM »
Harley Quinn's Box Break - May 15th, 2013 - Got some really neat cards.  Pictures up soon.

Open Spoiler for "Pic" Spam

2011 Panini Gridiron Gear [Packs] - 4
CB Patrick Peterson (Rookie) #119/250

2011 Panini Prestige [Packs] - 4
QB Eli Manning & WR Hakeem Nicks (Connections) #5
S DeAndre McDaniel (Draft Picks Rookies) #383/999

2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot NCAA Football
QB Andy Dalton (Rookie Signature) #60

WR Austin Pettis (Sweet Spot Rookie Signature) #71/299

WR Dwayne Harris (Sweet Spot Rookie Signatures) #370/599

2011 Panini Timeless Treasures
WR Mike Williams [TB] #39/49

WR Braylon Edwards (Changing Stripes Dual Jersey Patch - Browns/Jets) #181/249

RB Steven Jackson (Jersey Patch) #213/250

WR Cecil Shorts III (Rookie Signatures) #261/299

QB Jason Campbell #58/499
WR Reggie Wayne #424/499

2008 Upper Deck SPx Authentic
WR Jerome Simpson & Andre Caldwell & Dexter Jackson (Triple Jersey Patch) #16/25

WR DeSean Jackson (Jersey Patch Rookie Winning Materials) #53/75

WR Braylon Edwards & Mario Manningham (Dual Jersey Winning Combos) #15/99

WR Randy Moss (Jersey Patch Winning Materials) #32/99

QB Chad Henne (Jersey Patch Rookie Winning Materials) #55/99

RB Ray Rice (Jersey Patch Winning Materials) #35/149

WR Donnie Avery (Jersey Patch Rookie Winning Materials) #89/199

WR Earl Bennett (Rookie Autograph Jersey Patch) #160/599

Offline fazzle

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2013, 12:58:13 PM »
Nice Dalton auto

Didn't end up getting that box of Score today because Panini waited until freakin day of release to tell shop owners that it got pushed back a week.   Bought into a group break of Momentum basketball though, was disappointed because I got the Mavs, but then ended up getting a Michael Finley auto numbered to 5 and a Sam Perkins auto to 10.   Or maybe it's the other way around, I don't remember.   I'll find out when I pick up the cards either tomorrow or Friday

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 04:19:31 AM »
Nice Dalton auto

Didn't end up getting that box of Score today because Panini waited until freakin day of release to tell shop owners that it got pushed back a week.   Bought into a group break of Momentum basketball though, was disappointed because I got the Mavs, but then ended up getting a Michael Finley auto numbered to 5 and a Sam Perkins auto to 10.   Or maybe it's the other way around, I don't remember.   I'll find out when I pick up the cards either tomorrow or Friday.

Nice grabs.

Just ordered my first box from Blowout Cards: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Hobby Box $116.95 (on sale from like $139 or something)

Offline Edwin

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 05:20:09 AM »
Gotta nominate "Panini Prizm" for worst brand name for anything.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 07:57:31 AM »
Got my 2 autos from the GB today:

10/10 Perkins

3/5 Finley

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 10:14:15 AM »
Just ordered my first box from Blowout Cards: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Hobby Box $116.95 (on sale from like $139 or something)

Pretty blah box break for the price.  Rookie Autos of WR Jairus Wright (#d to 299) and Travis Benjamin (#d to 499).

I'll probably stick to Upper Deck as that was the most fun/most "productive" of my box breaks thus far.

Offline Bored

• Boreding Hard
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2013, 11:27:56 AM »
http://culturecrossfire.com/sports/baseball/cardbored-1992-topps/

Latest CardBored article where I confess to going nose first into collecting again and here's visual evidence of my descent into trading card madness.

Offline Bored

• Boreding Hard
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2013, 10:02:38 AM »
I've been slowly opening my boxes and finally pulled a couple of good hits in the Gypsy Queen box.

Goose Gossage Yellow Printing Plate 1/1

Elvis Andrus Mini Wood 3/5

No list price on Beckett for either. Judging by Ebay the Mini Wood's (heh) are going anywhere from $40 to $250, Andrus I'm guessing should be around some where between $50 and $75. The Printing Plate cards are going from $20 to $100, Gossage is probably a $40 to $50 card. Only other card of real note I've pulled so far is a Yu Darvish 2012 Topps shortprint which is listed at $30. All my autograph cards so far have been nobodies.