Author Topic: WWE Roster since WM 23...  (Read 686 times)

Description:

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
WWE Roster since WM 23...
« on: June 16, 2009, 02:55:12 PM »
Stolen from THE BOARD

At Wrestlemania 23, they wanted to include as much of the current roster as they could on the show, so they had a lumberjack match and a lumberjill match. I am fairly confident that everyone on this list was on the current roster at the time (unlike WM25 where many Divas were given one night contracts).

Anyway, I was looking at the list of people competing at the event, and tried to figure out how many were still with the company and how many had left for various reasons. Please reply with any corrections to these lists as I did them pretty quickly.

The following people that competed at WM23 are no longer with the company:

Mr. Kennedy, King Booker, Queen Sharmell, Chris Benoit, Sabu, Sandman, RVD, Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Kevin Thorn, Ariel, Bobby Lashley, Umaga, Armando Alejando Estrada, Ashley Massaro, Viscera, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Super Crazy, Val Venis, Eugene, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Kenny Dykstra, Daivari, Shannon Moore, Sylvain Grenier, Deuce, Domino, Paul London, Vito, Scotty 2 Hotty, Dave Taylor, Balls Mahoney, Little Guido Maritato, Hardcore Holly, Snitsky, Trinity, Torrie Wilson, Brooke Adams, Kristal Marshall, and Victoria

That's 42 people!

Here are the people still with the company:

Ric Flair, Carlito, Gregory Helms, Chavo Guerrero, Edge, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Finlay, Randy Orton, Khali, Kane, MVP, Undertaker, Batista, Tommy Dreamer, Matt Striker, Melina, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Shad, JTG, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Johnny Nitro (now Morrison), Chris Masters, Jim Duggan, The Brian Kendrick, Miz, Regal, Jimmy Yang Wang, Jamie Noble, Funaki, Mickie James, Layla, Jillian Hall, Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, and Maria

That's 40 people!

So more people have left WWE since Wreslemania 23 (April 1, 2007) then have remained. And I don't see too many people that were with the company at the time but not on either list (Rey Mysterio comes to mind).

Offline Box

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »
Is there also a list of guys added that time? Just wanted to compare the subtractions to the additions.

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 04:03:33 PM »
HHH isn't on the list either, but I suppose he wasn't counting injured people.
@alfdogg765 on Twitter FOLLOW ME

Offline AntiLeaf33

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 08:13:52 AM »
I guess it's just a tally of those who appeared on the show as opposed to those who were still employed at the time of the show.