Integral Poster
Reaction score
Egm8b0G.gif

• Dino
Reactions: HSJ

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
This whole thing is really messy. For context, this is Wes Lee's wife.

For additional context, she's basically accusing Kimber Lee of releasing this stuff because she's upset. She didn't say that any of the allegations weren't true; her tweet comes across more like she's mad that Kimber Lee "broke the code," by going public with it.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, this whole situation sounds really fishy. The wife of Wes Lee actually has now stated Nash has been abused by her prior (this is why he served her divorce papers apparently) and this is all vicdictiveness on her part to get back at him since he was tired of putting up with her shit. She also has started a petition to get him rehired. Who really knows what the truth is here.....Kimber Lee hasn't been exactly stable the past few years and looked like a trainwreck the last time she was in Impact, so this could (keyword: could) be one of those things where, much like cyberbullying, the abuser/bully is actually accusing the other of such in a manner to deflect their own. I do find her trying to legit get him fired by the Hitler thing a bit odd in terms of things, it comes off like she's just trying to get revenge for being a scorned love type thing.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, this whole situation sounds really fishy. The wife of Wes Lee actually has now stated Nash has been abused by her prior (this is why he served her divorce papers apparently) and this is all vicdictiveness on her part to get back at him since he was tired of putting up with her shit. She also has started a petition to get him rehired. Who really knows what the truth is here.....Kimber Lee hasn't been exactly stable the past few years and looked like a trainwreck the last time she was in Impact, so this could (keyword: could) be one of those things where, much like cyberbullying, the abuser/bully is actually accusing the other of such in a manner to deflect their own. I do find her trying to legit get him fired by the Hitler thing a bit odd in terms of things, it comes off like she's just trying to get revenge for being a scorned love type thing.
I feel like there's at least an equal (if not more) likelihood that the two of them have been abusing each other, and I'm not sure why the wife of the tag team partner is being given any particular credibility in this, as though she is an objective observer.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I feel like there's at least an equal (if not more) likelihood that the two of them have been abusing each other, and I'm not sure why the wife of the tag team partner is being given any particular credibility in this, as though she is an objective observer.
So very true. I have a feeling this isn't the last of all of this that we hear about.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Reed is a great worker just waiting for the right breakout.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
His partner is apparently NXT's Duke Hudson, who wasn't out until this story broke.

Well, there goes Jake's career. Really doubt AEW keeps him after this.

Staff member
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fact that he popped up on Instagram again last week to angle for a WWE comeback added with the arrests (and the crazy eyed stare in mugshot...0 indicates to me that he is on some kind of substance that fuels delusions of grandeur.