Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Something's wrong with Ric Flair

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
According to @King Kamala Holidays friends over at Wrestling Classics, here are some Flair Pod gems from his new gig:

- He has an Israeli promoter who wants him to work a match. Flair said he would do it for 100K.
- Flair claimed to make 64K off his first week of the new pod.
- John Morrison and Flair first met in WCW when Morrison was on Nitro......
- He's doing the SS Graham gimmick of shitting on the WWE now that he is not employed but he still loves Vince and would totally go back.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
76wggi6qtj281.jpg
giphy.gif

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A gal I kind of know (from Worcester, @Laz ) was at this karaoke event for some reason and posted a video of herself singing and boogieing with Naitch while The Hulkster looked on slightly bemused/bored.

Last edited:

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Listen I know they're horrible people but I'd lose my shit if I ran into Flair and Hogan in that scenario.
How many bean bags you think Hogan would buy? At least one more than Flair does, brother

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There is a time and a place for holding celebrities...and retired wrestlers accountable for their shortcomings.

Karaoke is not one of those times. Sing a duet with Space Mountain. We can shake our fists at injustice tomorrow.*

*don't take any of that shit seriously

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. Karaoke is the last place I want to call people out on their shit. Everyone’s already making themselves look so vulnerable and silly. If I saw Putin at a karaoke, I’m just as likely to ask him to sing “Under Pressure” with me as I am to call him out for being a dictator.

Reactions: SFH

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
One of the things Madden dropped is that Flair doesn't talk with David Flair anymore. He said HHH, HBK, Arn and David all either don't talk to him or him them anymore.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One of the things Madden dropped is that Flair doesn't talk with David Flair anymore. He said HHH, HBK, Arn and David all either don't talk to him or him them anymore.

Some reckless speculation, but I'm guessing (sadly) that he has burned them all for money.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
So we ran into Flair Sunday night after Mania, he was pretty out of it in some level of intoxication, he didn't look in the greatest condition needless to say. Needed an assistant to help him get in and out of an SUV. I think he was probably trying to be in the same hotel like we attempted as WWE talent as we had booked the Hyatt Regency (this is the hotel all WWE talent stayed at last time Mania was in Dallas) but turned out WWE shifted to the Omni hotel.... Flair was stuck at the Hyatt still. Whatever the case, given the state he was in, it seemed a bit concerning.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
How dare Chris Cruise get in the way of what I hope could be a Flair/EC3 dream match.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure the match at Starrcast is a very good idea.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was wondering when Triller was going to get involved with wrestling so this makes sense. Is this the promotion that Conrad and Double J have been chatting about starting?