Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Waffle House Fight Club

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/JakeMHS/status/1260025788759326720
This Waffle House chef is a LEGEND for figuring out so many different ways to cook this meathead's eggs. I wish I could figure out where this Waffle House is when this pandemic passes and shake his hand.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm team Chef.

there's no reason to ever be upset in a waffle house.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
To paraphrase my reaction in COVID-19 thread over the ice cream parlor getting shut down because customers were too upset over COVID restrictions.

If you are upset at a Waffle House/ice cream parlor, then the problem is *PROBABLY* because of you not the ice cream parlor/Waffle House.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
https://prowrestlingstories.com/pro-wrestling-stories/macho-man-waffle-house-incident/

the only waffle house fight(s) that matters

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Went to the local Waffle house over the weekend around midnight. It's "To-go" only, limited menu, and limited staff. There were about 5 people waiting on already placed orders when we arrived. My line neighbor said he's been waiting 20 minutes. Staff is yelling at each other, two of them violently gesturing with them metal spatula things. A calmer employee looks at my party, "It's going to be a bit of a wait." I look at the people yelling, the other people being hype men as alliances are forming behind the counter, and I'm getting my phone out ready to film horizontally. I tell the employee, "We'll wait." The manager type lady couldn't have been older than 18 and no taller than 5'1. She gets in between the two factions and calms them down and they go back to cooking. All told, no fight and had to wait 30 minutes for food.

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going later this week. Anyone have recommendations? Please post them in all caps

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’m a Northern boy and have only been one. GET A PECAN WAFFLE AND SOME SMOTHERED AND COVERED HASH BROWNS. I GOT SOME SORT OF PATTY MELT THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD TOO.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
SCATTERED SMOTHERED AND CHUNKED PUT A HEALTHY DOLLOP OF THE PICANTE SAUCE ON THAT SUMBITCH. TRADITIONAL WAFFLE SMOTHERED IN BUTTER, SYRUP OPTIONAL IF THATS YOUR THING. TWO TOASTS WITH A JUICY EGG. PUT THAT GOD DAMN EGG ON YOUR HASHBROWNS. SIDE OF BACONS. WASH IT DOWN WITH A COLD CHOCOLATE MILK. THEN A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER ASK FOR CRISPY. FINISH THAT WITH A ICE COLD COCA COLA. SAUNTER OVER TO THE JUKEBOX. PLAY ALL THE WAYLON JENNINGS THEY HAVE.

UNBUCKLE YOUR PANTS ENJOY A GOOD HEARTY BELCH AND PUNCH A STRANGER ON YOUR WAY OUT.

Dandy

Reaction score
GO TO TUDOR’S BISCUIT WORLD INSTEAD IF THEY HAVE ONE NEAR YOUR WEST VIRGINIA PORTION OF THE TRIP.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
THEY DID NOT HAVE ONE
I'M MORE INTERESTED IN THE PEOPLE YOU SAW WHILE YOU WERE THERE. IF YOU WENT BEFORE 11PM OR AFTER 5AM YOU WENT AT THE WRONG TIME

Staff member
Reaction score
I'M MORE INTERESTED IN THE PEOPLE YOU SAW WHILE YOU WERE THERE. IF YOU WENT BEFORE 11PM OR AFTER 5AM YOU WENT AT THE WRONG TIME

IT WAS 3:30 AND A FEW PEOPLE CAME IN TO USE THE SHITTER AND DIDNT ORDER ANYTHING. THEY WERE WEIRD BUT THATS IT

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Take the leap and bring the first Waffle House franchise to Southern Cal.

Lazgistics Supervisor

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Also, why ain't there Waffle House everywhere else in the country
Because a lot of the areas they could expand to have real diners.

I love Waffle House, but it doesn't hold a candle to some of the local greasy spoons I've nursed hangovers in back home.

Staff member
Reaction score
We got jack shit out here. And everything there is, is way overpriced.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
There are two waffle houses within 10 minutes of my house. I haven't been to either since moving here, but I did stop on the one to the west on the way back from buying a car in middle TN a few years ago.

Waffle house was my favorite place to eat as a kid. Country ham, hashbrowns all the way, and hot tea. I'm not sure if my tastes have just changed or what, but it wasn't as good that last time I had it.