Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Get your ass on your phone and fix your fucking twitter right now! Part 3

Lazgistics Supervisor

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I wish her nothing but the best in recovery and in life. I also never want to see her come back to the ring because the business is, quite overtly, not good for her mental well-being.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
She needs some serious time to figure out whether or not she is mentally equipped for the business. Even after she flamed out of AEW, I really don’t think she took more than a few months off before she started booking indie dates.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
She needs to get out of the fucking business. Full stop. She really, really concerns me.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
Honestly, she could be struggling no matter what she’s doing in life. I wouldn’t say never to her wrestling, but if she’s not in the proper headspace it’s not just her at risk. So good on her for recognizing that. Hope she reaches a better space.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
If it hadn't happened twice now, I'd be more inclined to agree. Recent history has already shown how bad mental health can get when it comes to the wrestling business and frankly after Daffney and Hana (extreme examples) it's showing what can happen to people at risk. I think she should get blackballed from bigger promotions for her own good, basically, and if she works she works small shows on her own schedule. It's very apparent she's just not able to handle it and she should go before it gets worse, because it will.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
7DoTFLv.gif