3. Houston - Jabari Smith Jr./6-10/Auburn
4. Sacramento - Keegan Murray/6-8/Iowa
5. Detroit - Jaden Ivey/6-4/Purdue
6. Indiana - Benedict Mathurin/6-6/Arizona
7. Portland - Shaedon Sharpe/6-5/Kentucky
8. New Orleans (from Los Angeles Lakers) - Dyson Daniels/6-7/ G League Ignite
9. San Antonio - Jeremy Sochan/6-9/Baylor
10. Washington - Johnny Davis/6-6/Wisconsin
11. New York - Ousmane Dieng/6-10/New Zealand Breakers (pick traded to OKC)
12. Oklahoma City (from LA Clippers) - Jalen Williams/6-6/Santa Clara
13. Charlotte - Jalen Duren/6-11/Memphis (pick traded to DET)
14. Cleveland - Ochai Agbaji/6-5/Kansas
15. Charlotte (from New Orleans) - Mark Williams/7-2/Duke
16. Atlanta - AJ Griffin/6-6/Duke
17. Houston (from Brooklyn) - Tari Eason/6-8/LSU
18. Chicago - Dalen Terry/6-7/Arizona
19. Minnesota - Jake LaRavia/6-8/Wake Forest (pick traded to MEM)
20. San Antonio (from Toronto) - Malaki Branham/6-5/Ohio State
21. Denver - Christian Braun/6-7/Kansas
22. Memphis (from Utah) - Walker Kessler/7-1/Auburn (pick traded to MIN)
23. Philadelphia - David Roddy/6-6/Colorado State (pick traded to MEM)
24. Milwaukee - MarJon Beauchamp/6-6/G League Ignite
25. San Antonio (from Boston) - Blake Wesley/6-4/Notre Dame
26. Houston (from Dallas) - Wendell Moore Jr./6-6/Duke (pick traded to MIN)
27. Miami - Nikola Jovic/6-11/Mega Basket
28. Golden State - Patrick Baldwin Jr./6-10/UW-Milwaukee
29. Memphis - TyTy Washington Jr./6-3/Kentucky (pick traded to HOU)
30. Oklahoma City (from Phoenix) - Peyton Watson/6-8/UCLA (pick traded to DEN)

^ This pick (23) may be conveyed to Brooklyn

2nd Round:

31. Indiana (from Houston via Cleveland) - Andrew Nembhard/6-4/Gonzaga
32. Orlando - Caleb Houstan/6-8/Michigan
33. Toronto (from Detroit via San Antonio, Washington and Chicago) - Christian Koloko/7-0/Arizona
34. Oklahoma City - Jaylin Williams/6-10/Arkansas
35. Orlando (from Indiana via Milwaukee) - Max Christie/6-6/Michigan State (pick traded to LAL)
36. Portland - Gabriele Procida/6-8/Bologna
37. Sacramento - Jaden Hardy/6-4/G League Ignite (pick traded to DAL)
38. San Antonio (from Los Angeles Lakers via Chicago and Washington) - Kennedy Chandler/6-0/Tennessee (pick traded to MEM)
39. Cleveland (from San Antonio via Utah) - Khalifa Diop/6-11/Gran Canaria
40. Minnesota (from Washington via Cleveland) - Bryce McGowens/6-7/Nebraska (pick traded to CHA)
41. New Orleans - EJ Lidell/6-7/Ohio State
42. New York - Trevor Keels/6-5/Duke
43. LA Clippers - Moussa Diabate/6-10/Michigan
44. Atlanta - Ryan Rollins/6-3/Toledo (pick traded to GSW)
45. Charlotte - Josh Minott/6-9/Memphis
46. Detroit (from Brooklyn) - Ismael Kamagate/6-11/Paris Basketball (pick traded to DEN)
47. Memphis (from Cleveland via New Orleans and Atlanta) - Vince Williams Jr./6-6/VCU
48. Minnesota - Kendall Brown/6-8/Baylor (pick traded to IND)
49. Sacramento (from Chicago via Memphis and Detroit) - Isaiah Mobley/6-10/USC (pick traded to CLE)
50. Minnesota (from Denver via Philadelphia) - Matteo Spagnolo/6-6/Vanoli Cremona
51. Golden State (from Toronto via Philadelphia) - Tyrese Martin/6-6/UConn (pick traded to ATL)
52. New Orleans (from Utah) - Karlo Matkovic/6-10/Mega Mozzart
53. Boston - JD Davison/6-3/Alabama
— Milwaukee (forfeited)
— Miami (from Philadelphia via Denver; forfeited by Miami)
54. Washington (from Dallas) - Yannick Nzosa/6-11/Unicaja Malaga
55. Golden State - Gui Santos/6-7/Minas
56. Cleveland (from Miami via Indiana) - Luke Travers/6-8/Perth
57. Portland (from Memphis via Utah) - Jabari Walker/6-8/Colorado
58. Indiana (from Phoenix) - Hugo Besson/6-6/New Zealand Breakers

Last edited:

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Top 4:

1. Orlando
2. Oklahoma City
3. Houston
4. Sacramento

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
tbf, I guess Knicks horrible luck in the lottery the last twenty years could be considered karma for David Stern rigging the lottery so they could get Patrick Ewing in '85.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's ok, they'll pick Chet Holmgren who'll end up having a serious injury history because he's built like a broomstick.

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It'll be nice for Jonathan Isaac to have someone on the bench to talk about Ben Shapiro's latest column with.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When they're both missing (yet again) 30 straight games due to whatever injuries they'll have plenty to text each other about while sitting at home.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Kind of a crazy stat I just noticed while tinkering with the draft finder at basketball-reference:

Since 1997, only two players drafted #1 overall have won MVP awards: LeBron James and Derrick Rose.

Reaction score
Kind of a crazy stat I just noticed while tinkering with the draft finder at basketball-reference:

Since 1997, only two players drafted #1 overall have won MVP awards: LeBron James and Derrick Rose.
Tim Duncan? Unless you’re not counting 97.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Tim Duncan never won a regular season NBA MVP. Maybe he can use his three NBA Finals MVP awards to wipe away his tears.

Edit- Kamala can't read

Last edited:

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Yeah I meant since Duncan

Andrew Wiggins made his first All-Star game this year, in his 8th season. That ties a record along with Bob Boozer (no relation to Carlos), the #1 pick in 1959, for the longest amount of time by a #1 pick before earning his first appearance. Joe Barry Carroll waited 7 years, and Glenn Robinson 6.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Brooklyn Nets have deferred their first round pick from the Sixers that went in the Ben Simmons-James Harden deal.

They will now receive Philadelphia's 2023 unprotected pick next year.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Paolo Banchero is now a -200 favorite to be the #1 pick in a massive shift of odds. Who knows if there are actual leaked news from the Magic or that Houston may be moving up from #3 to #1.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
200.gif

GIF RE: Houston's thought process if that's true. Banchero is going to be there at #3 probably regardless so Idk why you'd feel the need to trade up to #1 UNLESS Orlando is dumb enough to take on the John Wall contract...hmm.

Last edited:

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I guess the only other worry would be if OKC and Sacramento swapped spots if OKC wants Jaden Ivey.

That said, in that scenario I think the Kings take Chet, so you’re right I think they still get Banchero at 3.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
As much crap as I gave SacKings' front office for all their foibles last 20 years, I don't want to be in their position. It's not easy when the obvious choice is the wrong fit but they whiffed on so many obvious choices the last 10 years that it might be smartest to just pick Ivey and figure it out later?

Reaction score
As much crap as I gave SacKings' front office for all their foibles last 20 years, I don't want to be in their position. It's not easy when the obvious choice is the wrong fit but they whiffed on so many obvious choices that it might be smartest to just pick Ivey and figure it out later?

I think talent is more important than need. I’m on the pick Ivey and figure it out later camp. They’re overthinking this, and hopefully the Knicks take advantage of the situation (they won’t).

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There's no way that Ivey falls to #11 and Idk who the Knicks have that might be appealing to SacKings.

Although again, historically speaking, Sacramento's front office might be dumb enough to be duped into doing something stupid by the Knicks front office.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think the Kings will take Ivey, if they consider him the best player available. If they think he is already better than Davion Mitchell and has a chance to be better than De'Aaron Fox they have to do it, no matter what Vivek's playoff mandate is.

Vivek is obviously the problem, but I think their biggest issue is that their path is never truly linear, they never seemingly want to truly blow it up. And those closest they came to rock bottom, they made a decision that will be a negative one for probably the next ten years (Bagley over Luka).

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sacramento will probably really regret that Halliburton trade too sooner than later.

If anything, I feel like De'Aron Fox has already mildly regressed in the last season or two (and who can blame him given he's the face of a sewer franchise?) so why not see what the market is for him?

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think part of it is that the book is out on Fox, super high usage with really bad 3 point shooting for that high of a usage rate. Plus, I think there is a reasonable chance the contract numbers scared people away too.

I think the Hali-Sabonis trade wasn't bad in theory for the Kings as they got an all-star caliber player back, but there is a good chance they gave away the better long term player.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lakers are now in the draft tonight, buying the #35 pick from the Magic for a 2028 2nd round pick.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ugh Malika and Bilas deserve better than Woj & Perk…