Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

AEW in Summer 2022: This was supposed to be the Summer of Punk.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
My opinion is this. I know that HHH actually used to be good at one time. But even when HHH was good and even when The Game's matches were "awesome" as many people on the Internet usually put it, Chris Jericho's matches were STILL 10 times better than Hunter's. Jericho was STILL a much better wrestler than HHH and HHH knew that and that's what ate HHH alive from the inside out. Still to this day, Jericho has been a MUCH better wrestler than The Game, and Hunter can't stand that.

And THAT is why HHH buried Jericho in WWE. Today, HHH is retired from in-ring competition and Jericho is still wrestling and he's STILL putting better matches than HHH to this very day.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Jericho's biggest legacy is walking Steph's dog and we all know it.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
My opinion is this. I know that HHH actually used to be good at one time. But even when HHH was good and even when The Game's matches were "awesome" as many people on the Internet usually put it, Chris Jericho's matches were STILL 10 times better than Hunter's. Jericho was STILL a much better wrestler than HHH and HHH knew that and that's what ate HHH alive from the inside out. Still to this day, Jericho has been a MUCH better wrestler than The Game, and Hunter can't stand that.

And THAT is why HHH buried Jericho in WWE. Today, HHH is retired from in-ring competition and Jericho is still wrestling and he's STILL putting better matches than HHH to this very day.
Sounds like HHH is the villain...

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Update from Pwinsider on Black:

“There's also been a LOT of talk over the last 24 hours about the status of Malakai Black. Raj Giri of WrestlingInc.com is reporting Black asked for an AEW release, citing personal issues and his mental health but it has not been granted. We can confirm that in speaking to closes source to Black, there has been a personal situation weighing heavily on him and he's privately talked about taking a long, perhaps permanent, break from professional wrestling, in order to deal with the issues. Giri also reported that how Black has been presented has weighed on him, and obviously, he hasn't been in the top mix for some time while having a rep for being very creative and driven. Dave Scherer and I talked about this on today's We Don't Need No Stinkin' Name Show. It's a hard situation for all sides. Obviously, AEW doesn't want to create a precedent where anyone who could potentially return to WWE gets a chance, but if something is wrong with Black's mental or spiritual health, you also don't want to chance him or someone else getting accidentally hurt, either. It's not an easy position for anyone involved to be in, obviously. We wish Black and his family all the best as he navigates his personal issues. As of today, he is still scheduled for All Out and is still with the company.”
Hasn’t Zelina been off TV for awhile too?