Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

And the Latest Cancelled Show Is...

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Damn I was gonna start watching. I heard Adrien Brody and Jason Segal are killing it.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Season 2 was going through such an accelerated timeline that the whole thing could probably be wrapped up in another season.

Last edited:

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I guess people like me are partially to blame. I wanted to watch it, but have put off doing so since it originally aired.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
What We Do In The Shadows will end with its upcoming sixth season. While it’s a bummer, it’s best it’s ending before a big dip in quality.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really love that show but it doesn't need to keep going forever. I have no idea what FX/FXX has to offer aside from Always Sunny though with that and Archer both ending though. Those are the only three shows I watch on there off the top of my head.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just saw a promo for an NBC sitcom starring Jon Cryer and Donald Faison premiering tonight. So expect a post about that in this thread in 2 or 3 weeks.

Nothing says fulfilling contractual obligations than premiering a show on December 23rd.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
At least it ended with a p. touching episode that wrapped everything up. Watching the finale gave me the sense they kinda knew they wouldn't be getting another season, and wrote the episode as such.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
I wanted to like the series but stopped watching just before the end of season one. Not surprised it didn’t keep going. Seemed like there was a massive fan push just to make sure it wasn't cancelled sooner.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ghost and Molly McGee got canceled after just 2 seasons (reportedly it was canceled back in May 22 while S1 was airing, despite the writers/creators being granted a 2nd Season and talking about a S3). Sad yet another Disney cartoon I liked is getting the axe after just 2 seasons but at least they gave it a legitimate final episode which aired earlier today.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
I tried to steer my kid towards it when I was sick of watching Puppy Dog Pals. Didn’t take with her. I also don’t mind throwing support Ashly Burch’s way.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
99% of network TV shows post 2010 are a void where time doesn’t matter. You could tell me Blue Bloods has been on for 6 seasons or you could tell me it’s been on for 17 and I would just nod in agreement and try to figure a way out of the conversation .

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Buddy either your father doesn’t talk to you or you got a good one cuz I assure you the majority of us have been hearing about Blue Bloods for the last 13 years from our fathers.

Anecdote: my father has seen every episode. He insisted I come over to him because he got a new cable box (yes still has cable, that seems obvious) and asked me to set up all episodes of blue bloods to record.

I foolishly assumed he meant the new episodes but I was so wrong. He wants all repeats recorded. I tried to explain all episodes are available for streaming but he responded “but I have to use a different remote for that, just record all the episodes will ya”

So I did.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
My dad is only now discovering shows that have been off the air in reruns, and none of them are Blue Bloods.