Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Arizona drinks

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
1612635383826.jpegI buy this shit all the time, part of it is nostalgia as it’s one of the few 90s snacks/beverages I liked as a kid that is still around.

something about the packaging makes it seem cool too, also those Arnold Palmer collabs. But they have so many flavours so odds are you will find something you love.

also I like to imagine the Brand is something of a legend in its namesake state, I hope @JN News and @Baby Shoes have local pride in it

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
As a kid, me and my siblings would buy the regular iced teas after school all the time. For many, many years as an adult, I would buy the Arnold Palmer Arizona drink by the can or gallon almost weekly. I stopped buying them after seeing that Snapple and Pure Tea actually offered healthier options for the same flavor. Iced tea/lemonade hybrids are still probably my favorite non-water beverage.

Last edited:

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
My favorite brand of fruit punch; I have one sitting in my fridge as I type this along with an Arnold Palmer. Also get the Orangeade and Sweet Apple every now and then

23_BIGCAN_SWA_600x.png

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
They call themselves Arizona but those pitch men? You got Pennsylvania Man Arnold Palmer and Shaq who spent like two minutes in Arizona with his brief Suns run when he was toast.

Real talk - I was never too much of a tea person, so I never really had these when they were at their peak. I know I tried the Grapeade at some point.

Recently I did pick up a Blueberry Green Iced Tea from them that was really good though so I am growing.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Glad to see you’re evolving bro.

My favorite brand of fruit punch; I have one sitting in my fridge as I type this along with an Arnold Palmer. Also get the Orangeade and Sweet Apple every now and then

23_BIGCAN_SWA_600x.png
I’m drinking the orange are right now lmao

that sweet apple one looks good.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I'm from Tennessee. We don't drink pre-packaged sweet tea.

The fruit juices were very popular amongst my Latin American coworkers during my time working construction. I thought the mango one was pretty good.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This was my jam during my teenage years and early 20s. I really like Arnold Palmer and the RX Energy drinks. Now they're fucking way too sweet for thirtysomething me to drink. It's weird. I'll drink an occasional Sprite or ginger beer but otherwise, I'm not going to drink any sweet beverages unless they have nutrients or alcohol in them.