Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley, the fourth Beverly Hills Cop film, coming to Netflix

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Was a huge Judge Reinhold fan as a kid. He was reportedly difficult to work with which helped kill his career. He deserves a Zabka like comeback.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I've just come to associate old Eddie Murphy with garbage so I can't tell if I'm not into it because it doesn't work for me or because I see him and have no interest.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I mean, it might not be terrible but, it's on Netflix, so that's a "dry clean only" situation for me.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dolemite is My Name was surprisingly very good but I also kind of feel like he was the weakest part of it and carried by a fun script and great supporting cast. I feel like the movie would have been better if him and Wesley Snipes swapped parts (but I am having a hard time grasping the idea of a doughy Wesley Snipes. Or even slightly chubby like Eddie got ti play Rudy Ray Moore).

Eddie reminds me a bit of ‘70s/‘80s Jerry Lewis. He just looks kind of sad trying to channel his 25 year old self. He needs to find his “King of Comedy”. Or go through with his promise to return to stand up comedy again, the coward.