Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Boardloaf, The Real TSM Style.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I'm sitting here complaining to myself about how this ramen I made ain't really hot. And meanwhile, I just realized that the top of my head is sweating.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I am at a pizzeria right now and they have autographed photos of Carrot Top (and a photo of the owner with the prop comedy legend) and Paul Anka. Plus a poster for UFC 26 (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_26).

This is probably going to be the best pizza I have eaten in my life. Gonna raise my slice in memory of Kevin Randelman.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You linked us to the god damn UFC card but not this dick hardening life changing pizza you about to consume and this is the week after you went full Homer Simpson about hot honey pizza and left us all on god damn read.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I have a hard time posting pictures here on my phone. I also haven’t eaten the pizza yet or even opened the box since I am on my way home so still a lot of unknowns.

I did see a picture of the Oak Ridge Boys though when I was picking the pizzas up at the counter.

I thought UFC 26 cause that was at the company’s low point. It’s like when I open up a pizzeria and proudly display a poster of Taboo Tuesday 2004 next to the counter.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
GKWRRKcacAEfV0x

I'd consider it.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I have a hard time posting pictures here on my phone. I also haven’t eaten the pizza yet or even opened the box since I am on my way home so still a lot of unknowns.

I did see a picture of the Oak Ridge Boys though when I was picking the pizzas up at the counter.

I thought UFC 26 cause that was at the company’s low point. It’s like when I open up a pizzeria and proudly display a poster of Taboo Tuesday 2004 next to the counter.
Was it good