Reaction score
King Mutumbo Classic said:
Spoiler tagging before YPOV campaigns for me being banned from this folder

https://twitter.com/TheProductDS/status/1265282462307028992

What. The. Fuck.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Who would even want that? The other ones looked unappealing but I feel they could at least be eaten. Someone gonna put rocks on a pizza next?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dessert pizzas are a thing. It was peanut butter and bananas on a pizza or strawberry jelly and banana on pizza, it might be fun. Might even be willing to go as far as a bubble gum flavored syrup on a dessert pizza but I can't even imagine what the texture of cooked bubble gum is like.

https://twitter.com/MiamiHerald/status/1265855098221191170
I stan this king. Don't most convenience stores have microwaves available to use? this story is filling my heart with peace and joy this morning.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Owner of Beyond Wrestling’s food truck made an insane grilled cheese in honor of Keith Lee’s NXT World Title win. Thankfully no picture of it cause I don’t want @The Art of Postin' to block me.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I saw someone in line at a buffet make a corn sandwich with two pieces of Texas Toast, nothing these joke food pics present ever surprise me anymore.

We've all had our broke food times in life, but as an adult seeing what other people ate in their broke food homes versus what I ate in a broke food home is generally appalling. But then I'll go buy a can of potted meat and make a sandwich for nostalgia sake.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I saw someone in line at a buffet make a corn sandwich with two pieces of Texas Toast, nothing these joke food pics present ever surprise me anymore.

We've all had our broke food times in life, but as an adult seeing what other people ate in their broke food homes versus what I ate in a broke food home is generally appalling. But then I'll go buy a can of potted meat and make a sandwich for nostalgia sake.
Apparently this quote was from a day at work I didn't remember correctly and had already mentioned in this thread in 2012:

My office is next to a government agency that is having round the clock catering due to several officials there in the wake of Isaac. They're then shipping all leftovers to my office. Tonight's round of buffet items is spaghetti, salad, some sort of corn with creole tomatoes, and what I can best describe as cheesy Texas Toast, garlic bread.

One of the women here that always complains about her weight is making herself a sandwich with the bread...and the corn.

Also apparently there are lots of crimes that get committed against pasta in my life. I smelled BBQ recently, asked who had BBQ and was told, "Oh, its BBQ Spaghetti my husband made with our leftover BBQ meat." Apparently it is a thing I never heard of aside from this post..

Friend just shared this and I'm not sure how I feel about it:

9QiRodd.jpg
. But essentially, there's a whole thing for people to make "spaghetti" but with BBQ leftovers mixing in with the spaghetti sauce.

Then there was this guy:

Yeah I don't know where else to post this:

The coworker that annoys me endlessly just came out of the office kitchen with food that smelled familiar. I asked him, "Jim, what's that alluring odor?" He glances over at me, plate obstructed from view by his width, "Poor man's spaghetti."

Ok, I'm intrigued, I'll bite, "All right man, what does that involve?"

I wait while he chews, (thankfully he has stopped talking with food in his mouth), "It's a Burrito over Ramen Noodles."

Sorry I asked.

I think this post covers everything I have already and can future bitch about when it comes to carbs.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I once saw a "use boiled carrots" as a sub for hot dogs. Never saw this atrocity, though.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not a joke, not a prank, not a rick roll, nothing of the sort...Kellog has made "mermaid waffles" and they're fucking blue.

How the fuck can they be THAT tone deaf? Fuck 2020.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just tried cinnamon raisin Ezekiel Bread and man, it is good.

I thought we had a sandwiches thread but it must've disappeared into the void. Just as well since cinnamon raisin bread isn't appropriate for sandwiches except breakfast sandwiches and even that's a stretch.