Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Boardloaf, The Real TSM Style.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Man Mountain Rock’s meal sounded great. He also sounded like he was fried extra crispy. Also he was still around in October ‘95!? I have no memories of him post WrestleMania XI.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Looks like his last TV appearance was 9/9/95 on Superstars and he finished up with a UK tour at the beginning of October after a check of thehistoryofwwe.com

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
While grocery shopping online this morning, I saw Totinos is making Takis flavored pizza rolls.

RIP my ass.

Also bumping this so @Baby Shoes can see that video of 1995 WWF superstars talking about their favorite foods.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
How did I not know there's spicy honey mustard flavored Combos?

I needed to get on that like a YEAR AGO!

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
XfXWzrm.gif

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I think I am a pretty decent cook so I’ve gotten a little more adventurous recently. I bought a few ingredients to do a couple more authentic Mexican recipes. Last night I tried making enfrijoladas last night and they were really good. Not super complex but my first time really making something with queso fresco and always interesting making sure you are doing the right balance with a new ingredient.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Airport pricing is extreme but it's usually not THAT extreme. Last time I flew, I feel like I made a similar purchase at JFK and it was like between $10 and $15. Which is still 2x-3x more than it usually is.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
It is just a given. East coast has the best seafood, West Coast, specifically California, has the best produce.

You call it bias to create a divide among us, I will unite us with speak of equality and truth

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Coworker's significant other owns a seafood place and a meat/smokehouse place. Today she brought in chicken salad made with a whole slow smoked smoked chicken.

Holy shit no other chicken salad could ever compare. This is the cadillac of chicken salads.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Rumors and innuendo that Kowloon (famous old timey, massive Chinese-American food restaurant outside of Boston that all of the wrestlers go to) is closing. Maybe not in the near future but eventually. I guess the Wong Kids don’t want to take over the family business when their parents retire and owners met with the town planning board in Saugus to talk about redeveloping property somewhere down the road.

IS NO SITE SACRED FOR A NEW ENGLAND MAN PROPERTY DEVELOPER???