Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Candy bars

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Reeces PB Cups are the GOAT. Snickers are a close 2nd. Payday is underrated.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
See I feel like Reese's is a different category cause as it's not a bar but I'm a pedantic SOB so.

Unless you're counting Reese's Fastbreak, which are good but one of the lesser Reese's products. Something about them texturally is mildly annoying.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Fast break has actually been my go to as of late when I need my Reese’s fix.

5th Avenue has always been a favorite, and off the top of my head I also like Payday, Whatchamacalit and Almond Joy (fite me)

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Apparently you guys don't know about this:

new-reeses-outrageous-collage.png

I get one of these almost every day at the gas station on my route and I really shouldn't but I need energy. You expect a mailman to eat healthy? lol

Staff member
Reaction score
When I went to Hershey I finally got one of those and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea. That's clearly the best.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
I opted for the Reese's Sticks today. I don't think there's a Reese's product you can go wrong with. And the State Fair is here now so I can get the deep-fried ones too!

There was also Milky Way ice cream bars which have chocolate ice cream, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I have yet to try the Reeses with the potato chips inside but I've had every other Reeses product and they're all good but vary in quality. Maybe I'll start a Reeses product ranking thread. I don't know.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
My top 3: #1 = Milky Way, #2 = Twix, #3 = Snickers. If I'm going for something different, I'll opt for an Almond Joy or 3 Musketeers.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Okay then make all M&Ms plus sized candies, reflect our changing society and give us chunky boi sized candy.