Chips: Your favorite brand/flavor ever?

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
0004178000055_500X500.jpg

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
I've become addicted to Utz Salt & Vinegar recently, every week the grocery store seems to have em on sale for $1 a bag so I just have to grab one.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
I saw some CRAZY brand of Doritos at the Wal-Mart the other day

doritos-fiery-fusion.gif

I think that was it

also, apparently these exist

doritos-tapatio.gif

but not within a 50 mile radius of myself :(

CanadianGuitarist

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If you haven't already,

GET. THE. FUCK. ON. THESE:

fritos-chili-cheese.gif

Got some snacks before Wrestlemania yesterday, and mentioned to a buddy that BBQ Fritos had always been my go-to. He handed me a bag of these and said he'd had them once, and sat and ate the whole bag to himself in 45 minutes. I did exactly the same. My fuck, they were awesome.

Did anyone mention Andy Capp hot fries? I bet I was 8 or 9 the last time I had, or even saw them, until yesterday.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to hate Fritos as a kid, but I took a liking to those chili cheese ones as I got older. I also loved those flavor twists that came out several years ago. Also, those Fiery Fusion Doritios pack a pretty good punch.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Pro-tip: Remember to thoroughly wash your hands after eating jalapeno chips. My right eye is currently paying the price for my not doing just that.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
doritos-flamas.gif

Spicy Fruit Loops. Or Fruity Pebbles. One of the two.

Rendclaw

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Sour Cream and Onion Doritos are VERY disappointing.. kind how they did the Taco flavor. Just not enough there, and certainly not how they used to be.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
I haven't had chili cheese fritos in years. I'm not a fan of plain fritos, but those were pretty good.

Andy Capp fries are standard convenience store fare in the north east. I've been to a lot of pubs that have little bags behind the bar too. I like the cheddar and hot varieties, not a big fan of BBQ, salsa or white cheddar.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
hoarder trashcar said:
Andy Capp fries are standard convenience store fare in the north east. I've been to a lot of pubs that have little bags behind the bar too. I like the cheddar and hot varieties, not a big fan of BBQ, salsa or white cheddar.

I loved Andy Capp Hot Fries then a few years back after a night of heavy drinking and eating two bags of them, I went to go to the bathroom the day after and what came out was the same color as the Hot Fries. I haven't really had a desire to eat Mr. Capp's Hot Fries since.

Agent of Oblivion

Faded as fuck
Reaction score
I have a craving for those every 2-3 weeks. I also like the idea of a total booze snack being named after a shiftless alky layabout

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Spicy Doritos and hummus is a great combination.

Bored

Boreding Hard
Reaction score
Agent of Oblivion said:
You got a fuckin problem with gluten?

My intestines do!

Actually it seems I just have a mild allergy and not full blown Celiac Disease so I just try to keep it in check. If I find a gluten free product I like I buy it in bunches. Hell I still occasionally have bread because gluten free bread is fucking awful.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
These Cape Cod Kettle-Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar chips I just had are raunchy.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
raunchy means good, right?

I have a bag of

lays-classic-blt.gif

and

Sylvias-LouisianaHot.jpg

I think I might be in the mood for the BLT chips later, which I expect to be hideous

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, raunchy is tits, man. Sometimes you gotta eat some real nasty chips.

Red Baron

I have a new hat.
Reaction score
walkers-steak-and-onion-chips2.jpg

God Damn Brits have these. There's a store in Edmonton that sells them but it's over double the price of a regular bag or potato chips.

pinnacle2.0

Martyr
Reaction score
I think Cheez-its need to represented in this thread also. They have been doing interesting things with them lately.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was going to bring them up! I've been rocking the Cheddar Jack ones lately. So good!