Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Clinton CONSPIRATORIUM (aka Adventures w/ CRAZY BOSS LADY)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Crazy Boss Lady is switching to a 6 am shift, so I will still she her a little bit, however Monday was our last night together on the same shift.
It ended appropriately. I was pushing my cart to the Brodymobile after work and pretended to slam it into her car. I then jokingly invited her to my place to drink with a few of us. She said "I don't think Alex likes me." I said (with love) "No one does." and we exited the parking lot.

I'll miss that crazy bitch.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
didn’t think there would be a less popular famous person to die this week but looks like we may have an upset.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Crazy Boss Lady has been predicting hyperinflation for a while and is loading up on silver. (She claims to be up 22K so far since she started buying). She told me yesterday it wouldn't be the worst idea if I dumped my 401K and spent it before the bottom falls out in a few months.

She's anticipating WW3 w/ China/Russia over Taiwan and the Ukraine. That take is a little more level headed.

Dandy

Reaction score
@BruiserBrody forgive me for correcting but I have kind of taken it as a personal project to always educate on this ever since I was educated on this.

The country should always be referred to as simply Ukraine, and not “the Ukraine.” Ukraine likely got its name from an old Slavic term meaning border area or borderland. Russia refers to it as “the Ukraine” to basically get across the idea that it is an area that belongs to them. Ukraine is the official name of the country and using “the” with the name perpetuates the lessening of its right to independence if even subconsciously. We don’t say “the France,” or “the Canada.” But Russia and the USSR has been calling it “the Ukraine” for so long they have made it stick with lots of people.

Sorry for being pedantic but I found this very interesting when I learned it and have been trying to pass it along when I hear it or see it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Crazy Boss Lady informed me Sunday that the Fed website says our dollar value is only worth 3 cents and we are on the verge of default and a total collapse. "That's why Walmart are enforcing the door alarms now being set at night. They know the riots are coming"

I googled her bullshit but chose not to tell her that every site says she's wrong.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Like when she called his supporters “Deplorables”, I think everyone will be agog and ignore the fact that she is probably right.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Apt.jpg

Marge is coming to Green Bay. I just alerted Crazy Boss Lady.

Much like Tim Michaels came from NY to run for Wisco Gov. this Hovde clown is a billionaire from California who is coming for Tammy Baldwin.
His gated house pics were quickly shared by Baldwin on her socials.

This is taking place in the hall of a sports bar in the shadows of Lambeau.

Will I win POTY finally if I go shoot these cunts?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Apt.jpg

Marge is coming to Green Bay. I just alerted Crazy Boss Lady.

Much like Tim Michaels came from NY to run for Wisco Gov. this Hovde clown is a billionaire from California who is coming for Tammy Baldwin.
His gated house pics were quickly shared by Baldwin on her socials.

This is taking place in the hall of a sports bar in the shadows of Lambeau.

Will I win POTY finally if I go shoot these cunts?
Marge dropped out of this BTW. I was prepping the kill zone and everything.

This reminded me of Rush's OUTRAGE of the Clinton's selling access to the Lincoln Bedroom as a perk.
I don't know why I would have been watching/listening but I know that was a thing.

I actually watched Rush's syndicated show at times as IIRC he was on at like 11 pm after Nightline here, so he got some eyes from me while flipping between Leno and Letterman on Friday nights.