Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Conrad Thompson's "Conradison" mansion

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You’d think dude with that much dough would at least try and help himself especially with all the life insurance ads where he mentions friends dying in their 40s

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
You’d think dude with that much dough would at least try and help himself especially with all the life insurance ads where he mentions friends dying in their 40s
I turned 40 last year, and I’m working on myself. Don’t want a fat guy heart attack. It’s so eye-rolling when he goes into an ad about eating right, and such.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Conrad always talks about how he is trying to do as much as he can and enjoy the run while it lasts so I don’t think anyone will be surprised when he drops dead within the next 3-5 years.

Everyone will feel bad for making fun of Connie when we get the somehow even sycophantic Pauly B running the AFS network.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Conrad always talks about how he is trying to do as much as he can and enjoy the run while it lasts so I don’t think anyone will be surprised when he drops dead within the next 3-5 years.

Everyone will feel bad for making fun of Connie when we get the somehow even sycophantic Pauly B running the AFS network.
His interview crew will be mostly dead in 3-5 years given their age and past. Hell, Flair is going to die July 31st.