Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF NFL Dynasty Year 12 - 2024 Rookie Draft Order Set. Cut Date = 6/8/24. Need 1 Owner

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
The upset is in motion.

Stafford hurt early killed the potential of the 3 Lions I had starting because of Hunter Henry out with Covid and Keenan Allen being very questionable. Now James Robinson out for Sunday.

I'm going to need a massive Sunday to over come the 50 pt Saturday deficit, plus build up a cushion for Monday. I lost week 1 to Oldskool, and looking very likely to book end the season with another loss to him.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Well had my worst week of the year in the championship game.

Congrats to Oldskool

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to Oldskool on the victory! That's the 2nd year in a row Krankor has lost the Title Game. The 2021 Draft Order has been set as well in the first post.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
I wasn't around at all for this season because of life, I'm sorry about that. Just real life kept kicking the shit out of me in 2020. If it is okay to take over my team for next season, I'd be happy with that.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't around at all for this season because of life, I'm sorry about that. Just real life kept kicking the shit out of me in 2020. If it is okay to take over my team for next season, I'd be happy with that.
I knew early on real-life would affect stuff so don't worry about it. We welcome you back and hope 2021's a little more normal :)

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
I'm hoping so too. Would be nice. :( My team seems pretty nice, except my bench is horrid. Not sure how I'm going to fix that.

SteakGrowsOnDmitri

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Soo.....I kinda lost all my QBs this off season. I'm in the market to wheel and deal for some.

I've got plenty of good players I will make available to do so. Got a few weeks before the draft so if anyones interested or with a logjam of them, lets talk.

I will be posting my roster soon too.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Rosters are posted on the 1st post so teams can get an idea of who they want to cut, who they want to target in the 2021 Draft, etc.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Deshaun Watson is available. *watches as a tumble weed rolls by* Yeah... I don't expect to get many offers on that.

Think I got 4 cuts, let's make those. If I need to make more, let me know HQ.

Mark Andrews, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Saquon Barkley, Will Dissly, Jacob Eason, Chase Edmonds, Gerald Everett, Russell Gage, AJ Green, Justice Hill, Austin Hooper, DeAndre Hopkins, Jordan Howard, Daniel Jones, Alvin Kamara, Cooper Kupp, Baker Mayfield, Sony Michel, Albert Okwuegbunam, Calvin Ridley, John Ross III, Sterling Shepard, Jonnu Smith, Adam Thielen, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Deshaun Watson, New England, NY Jets

Also looking to move up in the draft of Round 1.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I'll probably post my cuts NFL Draft weekend. I still have several guys that are free agents and their landing spot is unknown.

I've got a small group of players that I'd gladly trade for a draft pick, pick swaps, and/or players.

Trade Block:
RB Rashaad Penny
RB Todd Gurley
RB Le'Veon Bell
WR Breshad Perriman

My Draft Pick Board for Reference:
2021: My 1st, HQ's 3rd
2022: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

I'm not looking for the world for any/all of them.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
TRADE!

Harley Sends: QB Carson Wentz, WR Sammy Watkins, and 2021 4x09 Pick
Steak Sends: WR Deebo Samuel, WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, and 2021 3x11 Pick

Wentz was expendable as I'll be able to snag a Top 3 QB at least in the Rookie Draft and Watkins was merely a depth piece. I <3 Deebo Samuel and I'm also really high on Gandy-Golden and expect bigger things for him in Year 2. I also moved up about 10 spots and get a 3rd Round pick while keeping my 4th Rounder.

SteakGrowsOnDmitri

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I am waiting on some responses about trades before I post my keeper and cut lists.

I do want to mention if anyone in the draft wants to trade down for some players I would be open to discussing such a deal.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Rookie Draft will start Saturday, May 8th. That gives teams enough time to digest the real NFL Draft, make any trades they want to move up/down prior to the rookie draft starting, etc.

SteakGrowsOnDmitri

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Guess I'll post my keepers. The Tyreek offer still stands.

Keeping:
WRs
Tyreek Hill
Justin Jefferson
Jerry Jeudy
Tee Higgins
Diontae Johnson
Sammy Watkins
Keelan Cole
Antonio Brown

RBs
Aaron Jones
Joe Mixon
Kareem Hunt
Mark Ingram
Gio Bernard
Jamaal Williams
Wayne Gallman
Samaje Perine
Tevin Coleman
Eno Benjamin

QBs
Carson Wentz
Teddy Bridgewater

TE
Eric Ebron
Hayden Hurst

Defense
NY Giants
Houston Texans

Retired/Cut
Drew Brees
Philip Rivers
Greg Olsen
Larry Fitzgerald
Brandon Allen (WHO?)

Last edited:

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lions’ Luck – MFer: Josh Allen, Kyle Allen, Kalen Ballage, Lynn Bowden Jr, Tyler Boyd, Parris Campbell, DJ Chark Jr, Brandin Cooks, Mike Davis, Bryan Edwards, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Myles Gaskin, Josh Gordon, KJ Hamler, Nyheim Hines, Jacob Hollister, Collin Johnson, Kerryon Johnson, Drew Lock, Scotty Miller, David Montgomery, Latavius Murray, Demarcus Robinson, Emmanuel Sanders, Dalton Schultz, Cam Sims, Benny Snell Jr, Matt Stafford, Adam Trautman, KC, Pittsburgh

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wasn’t given a notice the draft had started guess I should followed the thread

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wait it starts at noon wtf why the declaration like that krank?

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
There was someone who actually was late to the draft one day. Don't think it was me, but just imagine it was me so you have someone you can mock.