Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF NFL Dynasty Year 12 - League Is GO For 2024!

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gronk can come back to save Touchdown Tom any time now. I'm running out of usable players & my IR feels like it's been full since Week 1
Every time I feel like I get some stability, whether it's my RB2 or WR3 role, somebody goes down with an injury or leaves a game halfway and plays the next 2-3 weeks at like 80% leading to middling scores at best.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
With 5 weeks left...

All-Pro Pop Stars remains undefeated! 6 teams are sitting at 5-5 to 7-3 battling for 2 playoff spots. Kyler the Creator & Lions' Luck are battling for the 1st Overall Pick right now while The Azkals & Le'Veon on a Prayer are both sitting at 3-7 with the potential to play spoiler roles.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Consolation Bracket winner got 1st overall pick last year. That's all of 7th thru 12th. 11th or 12th will have to string together 3 wins to get that.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Actually, consolation is just 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th place. So 11th and 12th are pretty much out of it unless they win out rest of the season.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Feel free to post ITT if anybody wants to change any rules/amend any rules for next season. I'm open to making any changes that are popular.

squint

New Poster Who'll Post A Lot
Reaction score
Trades Trades Trades, come get em

Darrell Henderson for a 3rd
Cam Akers for a 2nd
AJ Dillon for a 1st

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
It's looking like I'll be facing Oldskool first round of the playoffs. I'm 0-2 so far this year against him. In the past 3 seasons I'm 2-5 against him. He has definitely had my number, however, I've at least won one game against him each of the past two seasons. Next week would be the perfect time to get this season's win!

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Krankor's like the 2017 Patriots with his 4,900+ points and dropping another 400+ point outing this week. Go Oldskool!

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
PLAYOFFS!

Championship Semi-Finals

#1 All-Pro Pop Stars (14-1) @ #4 Gotham Harlequins (11-4)
#2 Random Hero (12-3) @ The Exalted Ones (11-4)

Consolation Battle For #1 Pick
#5 Autumn Wind (9-6) @ #8 Le'Veon On a Prayer (6-9)
#6 Steak the Snake (7-8) @ #7 URBAN MEYER GRIND CLUB (7-8)

Krankor is looking for his 6th straight Championship Game appearance. The best record for a Championship Team at the end of the regular season? The Azkals at 12-2 back in 2016. Every other championship winner has had 11 wins or fewer. Oldskool and Kotz are both on 4 game winning streaks.

909 is looking to lock up the #1 pick against a squadron of under .500 teams. Worth highlighting that Steak had the 4th highest PF in the league, however. O.G. has won 2 out of his last 3, the only team not to be riding a real losing streak going into the Consolation Battle.

Last edited:

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
if i make the final, let alone win it, with some combination of Huntley, Pickett & Mills as my quarterbacks I still won't take back every bad thing i've ever said about the 2 QB system we use but i will be living proof that it is not insurmountable

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
update: i'm losing to Krankor's tight ends. literally just his two starting TEs have more points than my entire team at 4pm Eastern

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Sitting as an underdog against Kotz despite being down just 10 points. Travis Homer giving Kotz a 0 gives me hope but I have little faith in Hollywood Brown doing anything (if he even plays) and I'm not expecting big games from Romeo Doubs or A.J. Dillon unless Dillon vultures a TD and can get like 80+ rushing yards.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the Finals are Krankor vs. Me! James Conner had a monster game that helped offset the subpar outings from Hollywood Brown & A.J. Dillon that I expected.

giphy.gif

OG

OG
Reaction score
Making it to the Consolation Finals is coming down to the wire for me. Need a Zack Moss to not get 6 points somehow.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Harley vs Krankor will be a return match from all they back to the inaugural 2013 championship dynasty bowl game. Fun fact Harley beat me Week 5.

Looking like the consolation matchup is gonna be Steak for sure. His opponent is undecided. OG is up 5 on 909, but both have several players playing Monday night. OG has a slight edge in quality of players left.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
This season will complete our 10th season of the league. I went back and did some grinding the past few weeks. Below are players that are still rostered by their original teams. The defenses I'm sure have been add/dropped.

2013 Startup Draft Original Picks Still Rostered:
Oldskool - None

Cartman/Hawk - Randall Cobb (2nd Rd), Matt Ryan (3rd Rd)

BlackFlagg/AA484 - Russell Wilson (2nd Rd), Green Bay (18th Rd), Carolina (26th Rd)

Will Scarlet - Aaron Rodgers (1st Rd)

MasterThrasher/Koab/Flik/Kotz - New England (13th Rd)

Harley - None

Roy/O.G. - Baltimore (18th Rd), Buffalo (28th Rd)

909 ‐ Washington (25th Rd)

BZ/Kinsey/SaintsFanH/Squint - None

Steak - None

Krankor - Chicago (11th Rd), Zach Ertz (14th Rd), Indianapolis (28th Rd)

MFer - Matt Stafford (4th Rd)

It's kind of incredible to see the player turnover after 10 years of NFL action.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Krankor's probably gonna take the Championship thanks to SF giving me 3.5 points defensively and Doubs/Dillon combining for around just 24 FP. Of course Seattle's D went nuts putting up 41.5, arrghh.

The #1 pick is still a tight race with Le'Veon leading Steak right now with Chase vs. Mixon/Hurst.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

Chip #4

About damn time I close one of these title games out after 3 straight finals fails. I picked the wrong defense and that cost me about 40 pts. Thankfully didn't need them. Harley would have had both Dawson Knox and James Cook to each double their season high for points to have came out ahead.

20230102_190925.jpg

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll update the 1st post with Rookie Draft order this weekend but congrats to Krankor for his Championship and OG for getting the #1 pick!

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
2023 Draft Order has been added to the first post! Congrats on completing literally a decade of this league :D Something I wasn't sure we'd actually accomplish when it was created.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Totally overwhelmed in this league last year -- mostly because I was running a IRL league. I'll try and pay more attention next year.