Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF NFL Dynasty Year 12 - 2024 Rookie Draft Order Set. Cut Date = 6/8/24. Need 1 Owner

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
jfc Random Hero could start his entire bench and still be favored over the ragtag bunch I've assembled. My fruitless hunt for a second QB has doomed me to....mediocrity!

You never know, though. Gotta be in it to win it, after all.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a slight glimmer of hope coming in to today but then HQ has a receiver drop A HUNDRED FUCKING POINTS on me.
Going into the matchup, I thought my choice of starting DeMarcus Robinson would give me a solid shot at the victory only for Cooper and the Seattle D to play out of their minds, which definitely helped.

Irony is if you had made a couple different decisions (Pickens and NE D) you could've had a chance at blowing my doors off.

Will Scarlet

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, I'm relieved that the Chiefs' pitiful performance against the Raiders didn't cost me both of my games this week. I'm glad the excellent George Kittle showed up this week.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Harley has a pretty good shot at finally getting his first title after I just lost Hockenson & probably Sutton for next week. My team has been sputtering the past few weeks with low 300 pt performances.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Championship Battle: Gotham Harlequins (12-3) vs. Random Hero (12-3)
Battle For #1 Pick: Le'Veon on a Prayer vs. The Azkals

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Cooper suddenly sitting due to his heel injury just blew up my team... I'm cursed :( I'm the Tommy Dreamer to Krankor's Raven.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Jayden Reed with 41.8 first half performance to bring me within 4.1 pts of Harley. I needed just an 11 yard reception to get the 100 yd bonus and take the lead. Let's see how he does in the 2nd half...

Jayden Reed during halftime...

Will Scarlet

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That was a wild Championship game to follow throughout the day. "Well, I guess Krankor has this one." "Nevermind. It looks like Harley is going to pull the upset." "Oh, wait. Krankor has this. He just needs a few more points." "Wait? Harley pulled it off? How'd that happen?"

Congrats to Harley on the Championship!

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
An amazing victory considering 2 of my players put up 0 points. True all-around team effort in finally winning the championship and conquering Krankor. Who'd have thought that Derrick Henry & Travis Kelce would have such underwhelming performances?

Also congrats to The Azkals for locking up the #1 pick in the Rookie Draft while dropping 400+!

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
We'll roll with keeping the rosters as is by the way. 2024 Rookie Draft Order is set.

"Final" Roster Cuts Date = June 8th, 2024. Pushing it back a few weeks for late retirements and NFL upheaval.

Also updated the 1st post with Championship Game MVPs for the entire league history and # of titles won.

Last edited:

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jayden Reed with 41.8 first half performance to bring me within 4.1 pts of Harley. I needed just an 11 yard reception to get the 100 yd bonus and take the lead. Let's see how he does in the 2nd half...

Jayden Reed during halftime...

Same thing happened to me in a different league with Reed, oh well.