Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Czech's Mystery Discs

Czech

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Inspired by the time I found "A Macarena Christmas" in a big bin of old CDs under my bed and posted it, here are more things I've found under the bed, in the basement, and elsewhere. All are welcome to participate, of course, but the catch is that this isn't just "Oh my god what is this" where crappy youtube videos are posted. These have to be strange and tangible things in your personal collection.

In a similar holiday vein, here are selections from a CD called It's a Cow Christmas. (c)1992 Spinnaker Enterprises of Sturgeon Bay, Wisc., and T&J Ranch Productions of Long Lake, Minn. This album features cow-oriented renditions of popular Christmas carols. Included for your consideration is "Jezebel (to "Jingle Bells")," a heartfelt ode to the beauty of a particular cow that, in light of Fucking Wisconsin, is really a little creepy. I also uploaded "We Wish You a Dairy Christmas (And a Happy Moo Year)" and "Angus We Have Heard On High," where the melismatic 'gloria' is replaced with "moo moo moo" &c. There's also a cow-based rendition of "The Night Before Christmas" done in the style of Asleep at the Wheel and other Western swing bands, but I didn't bother to upload that one.