Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Do it for your baby and the WWE Universe: Bad Wrestling Fan Takes 2022

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Konnan's stuff feels a lot better now than it did at the time. He still was sucking wind after about 5 minutes, though.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
There's definitely a lot of people who think lucha doesn't look like a "real" fight. I agree about a lot of it but you just have to see some of the blood feuds to see that is wrong. Konnan has for sure always been a bad wrestler though.

Dandy

Reaction score
I mean, I have only seen two real life fights utilize the Irish Whip, so I’m not sure we should be judging our pro wrestling by whether it looks like a real fight.

Last edited:

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score
Maybe he meant phony in a complimentary way? Like... that Michael Jordan is so phony!

Laz

Reaction score
These are the same people who say "ratings/attendance don't matter" and think only YouTube views or Facebook followers do. Then change their mind when those numbers don't fit, either.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
That's a very early 2000s exchange, right down to me knowing in my heart those two could do some fine work together.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Regal's worst year was 2002 and that was 100% because no one could work that style. Those Edge matches were awful. Thank god he had the knux. But the IWC has such selective memory that the brief "Regal can't work a modern style ugh" backlash probably is lost to time.

Dandy

Reaction score
I believe it was around that time that he had that intestinal parasite as well. He was very bloated and it affected his movement in the ring.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
FIhQja6WYAUxNsd

Where is the serial pillist's involvement in all of this?

Dandy

Reaction score
This guys has posted this hundreds of times as tweets in November and replies to any official WWE-related account tweets all day every day. Where are the repercussions for something like this? This is why I have nearly left all social media and salted the earth.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Bad (?) Wrestling Fan takes, TSM edition:

If Cora Jade and Skye Blue were in the ring at the same time, could you tell them apart? Because I damn sure couldn't.

Staff member
Reaction score
Bad (?) Wrestling Fan takes, TSM edition:

If Cora Jade and Skye Blue were in the ring at the same time, could you tell them apart? Because I damn sure couldn't.

Skye Blue has a much bigger ass. I mean way bigger to the point I notice it whenever she turns around.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
FIhQja6WYAUxNsd

Where is the serial pillist's involvement in all of this?

Ok, look. I know it’s not nice to talk about but I’m getting to the point where I don’t care if I’m that guy anymore - but Twitter has made this so bad. When are we going to acknowledge that *a lot* of pro wrestling fans (and fans on social media) are clearly unstable and not all there in the head? You see stuff like this and that kid who attacked Seth (that no one talks about anymore) and instead of saying, hey these people should be on meds, people on Twitter like to dunk on them like it does anything.

These are the type of people who shoot up schools.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had to look up what Cora looked liked because I couldn’t remember.

I didn't forget Skye Blue, that should tell you.

Laz

Reaction score
I had to look them both up. They could be siblings.