Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Do it for your baby and the WWE Universe: Bad Wrestling Fan Takes 2022

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm just going to assume some pedophile shit
"I am morally opposed to children celebrating Pride so that makes it OK for me to admit I'm attracted to the child celebrating Pride."
That's some logic.

That really confirms my suspicion that for all of the far right's talk about SAVING THE CHILDREN, most of the people who prey on kids are on THEIR side!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
That isn't the worst idea, though. The latter, the former is the kind of idea than needs to wear a helmet.

Valeyard

Reaction score
That dude absolutely posts here. Or did, at any rate. That feed is some classic WWE Folder of old.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
That dude absolutely posts here. Or did, at any rate. That feed is some classic WWE Folder of old.
I sometimes wonder what could've been if some of the old WWE folder castaways ended up migrating here. Imagine a world where Noah Fentz and Enigma posted here. Actually, don't. You don't deserve brain damage.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Bullshit no one with taste has ever come outta Texas.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
It's really more like saying AJ Styles, William Regal, Mark Henry, John Cena, and Chris Sabin and asking what's the difference.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Inclusion is very important to him, he just wants them to be naked while they are included. Is that so wrong?
Fair is fair. If they have butt naked matches, they should be open to all genders and body types!

(oh wait nvm you told me not to answer)