Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Red Pilled Wrestlers Roundup

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
IS A MAN NAMED WIFEBEATER ONE OF THE GOOD ONES? OR IS HE A PROUD BOY?

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Necro is very unsurprising yet very disappointing.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wasn’t Chris Hero originally named Wife Beater? Why were there multiple wrestlers named Wifebeater/Wife Beater? Late ‘90s/early ‘00s indies sucked.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Drake posted some crazy thing on Instagram a week ago about it doesn’t matter who is in the White House because we serve GOD but also had a long thing about it was God’s will for a playboy billionaire in Trump to give it all up to lead the country. There’s decoration and faith... And then there’s the scary outlook and stuff like that. And of course Jaxson Ryker was right there in the likes.

Supposedly the little NXT prayer group clique is Wuertz, Ryker and Bobby Fish. Fish has never seemed insane in the interviews I’ve seen with him but apparently he leans toward the zealot path with his choices of company.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not surprised Bobby Fish is a religious zealot purely because of his facial hair. You rock that kind of facial hair if you're a hipster or a religious zealot and there ain't no hipsters in WWE.

Lazgistics Supervisor

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Just don't let them take Roddy Strong.
Judging by a lot of jokes made by Excalibur and Steen and Chuck Taylor back in PWG, Roderick Strong is very likely to be overtaken by conspiracy theories due to his RVD-levels of herbal refreshment, but he's not at all the religious type.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Said it before, and may mangle it now, but a friend of mine fell in with the PWG crew a few years ago and became good friends with a lot of them and their significant others. A bunch of them (Daniels, Strong, Joey Ryan, and someone I can't remember) all are going to dinner after a show, and the Bucks start giving everyone shit because they'll be drinking and drinking is evil. Roddy told them harshly to go fuck themselves, and they backed off. Then everyone went to Friday's.

Joey has, of course, been removed from said friend's life.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
"What's the best way to start repairing my critically damaged reputation? Oh. I know! I'll start by suing my accusers and talk about my close friendship with DRAKE WUERTZ."

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Using the Jake Roberts playbook isn't the winning strategy, Joey.